PDA

View Full Version : Some issues.

Yaski
Sep 2, 2012, 10:25 PM
Having a few issues. Is it just really bad luck or am I doing something wrong. Few quests just dont seem to be making any progress at all.

1. Mag license quest. Ive gotten a few to drop in 1 dungeon run before, but then they disappeared. Repeated the subdue fangulf quest many times and each time I leave to go pick up the quest again the drop count resets back to 0/10... Other one is the Caterdra'n crystals. Repeated it like 25 times. Already completed both top requirements in 20 minutes S ranking. Crystals simply dont want to drop.. I need to get access to the desert so I can make progress on my matter board.

Lots more issues but I'd like to at least scrape past those for now. Thanks in advanced!!

Sizustar
Sep 2, 2012, 10:40 PM
Are you selling the drops?

Yaski
Sep 2, 2012, 10:50 PM
No. was repeating them back to back. Would literally reset the moment i stepped into the ark ship. I never use the store in the lobby

Sizustar
Sep 2, 2012, 10:55 PM
If you picked up the フォンガルフの頭角 for the Mag quest, unless you sell it or drop it into storage, there's no reason for it to just disappear from the inventory.

And Desert doesn't require any drop.
Permit for Desert map
Clear 火山洞窟探索 with S-rank in 35 minute

And desert free explore
REQ: S Rank 稀少鉱石発掘任務 Rare Ore Excavation within 18 minutes.
REQ: S Rank 貴重物資運搬計画:砂漠 Precious Goods Transportation within 15 minutes.
REQ: Obtain two “リリーパ観測素子A” Lillipa Data from desert missions.

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-open-beta-begins-and-mini-guide/

moorebounce
Sep 2, 2012, 10:59 PM
If it doesn't have a level requirement then you need to go to the lowest level you can do it on. Sometimes you can get things to drop from higher level enemies but sometimes it won't. Plus you don't have to sell your stuff but if you put it in storage its not going to show up. It has to be on your character.