PDA

View Full Version : glitching / hacking

Steel_hedgehog
Sep 4, 2012, 06:10 PM
Okay, here's my situation.

It is 4pm pacific time right. I am playing PSO2 in the forest map area 2.

There are 4 (was 5) players sitting still, firing rocket launchers in an obscure part of the map.

They're killing everything.

Rockbears, rappies, everything. All from this spot, not moving, and killing anything on any part of the map. I walk around and fangs jump out from their cover and immediately die in front of me, not giving me any experience.

Drops POOF a little in front of them, and by just STANDING near them, I get experience from whatever they kill that otherwise I was missing. Including the Rockbears.

This has to be the gnarliest glitch ever, or some super group of hackers. Earlier I said there were 4, but was 5. The 5th was relocated by one of those kidnapping portal things that I lured over to them to be a jerk. And guess what? That 5th person is still firing off where they were teleported from, leading me to believe that whoever is doing this, isn't watching a thing.\

Can we report these people? They're ruining other people's chances of getting experience and not even letting us have the joy of killing things.

Screens:
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1198/pso20120904154242021.jpg
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/7418/pso20120904155120024.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8600/pso20120904153148008.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1050/pso20120904155745027.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9817/pso20120904155932028.jpg

Steel_hedgehog
Sep 4, 2012, 06:15 PM
ANOTHER THING: Rare weapons just POOF in front of me too!! I just a got a 7* gun and a 4* star wire lance with Body 1/Mutation 1/Power II/Shoot I.

These guys are nuts I tell you, I can only imagine what is showing up on their screens, the untold riches they're farming right now

Ecchi
Sep 4, 2012, 06:33 PM
Looks like a great place to afk :o

HFlowen
Sep 4, 2012, 06:42 PM
Sounds pretty wacky. Surprised that the person doing this wouldn't bother to put a password lock on their multiparty.

TaigaUC
Sep 4, 2012, 07:08 PM
About a month ago, the PSO2 official website updates had a notice saying something like people in multiparties were causing damage to everything in the area without doing anything. I checked here and on PSO2 blogs and didn't see anyone mention it, so I thought maybe I misread... but this sounds like it's still happening.

The other possibility is that it's just desync, but what you described sounds like more than that. Unless you were experiencing extremely bad lag.

Regarding items... lately I've been noticing items spawning on me when they should be spawning where the enemy died. It wasn't this frequent before, so I'm not sure if they changed something. Might be in relation to the "Fang Banther leaving loot in the trees" fix.

serenade
Sep 4, 2012, 07:19 PM
i was doing rockbear runs yesterday when i ran into a hacker. he was glitching at hyperspeed across the map shooting rockets straight up in the air. he had fangs and rockbears teleporting across the map with him and he was doing damage to them and any enemies within a certain radius.

kept causing me and my party members to lag terribly when entering the block. we'd load, then be stuck for a good 60 seconds staring at our characters until we finally loaded properly.

it's sad people are that damn lazy. why play a video game if youre only going to take the fun out of it?

Steel_hedgehog
Sep 4, 2012, 07:23 PM
Is there a way to report these players through Sega's japanese website?

CelestialBlade
Sep 4, 2012, 07:24 PM
i was doing rockbear runs yesterday when i ran into a hacker. he was glitching at hyperspeed across the map shooting rockets straight up in the air. he had fangs and rockbears teleporting across the map with him and he was doing damage to them and any enemies within a certain radius.

kept causing me and my party members to lag terribly when entering the block. we'd load, then be stuck for a good 60 seconds staring at our characters until we finally loaded properly.

it's sad people are that damn lazy. why play a video game if youre only going to take the fun out of it?
Saw the same thing yesterday. Highlighted kanji name: http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/PSO2/hax.jpg

pikachief
Sep 4, 2012, 07:26 PM
I just want to see a hacker make their character a rockbear. Then I want to see a rockbear with twin daggers flying around the map beating up on rappies.

iTz PooKiie xx
Sep 4, 2012, 07:28 PM
Saw the same thing yesterday. Highlighted kanji name: http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/PSO2/hax.jpg

Lol he would name himself Yamasaki xD hahahaha

edit: just realized it isnt the comedian I was thinking of 0_o

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 4, 2012, 07:46 PM
Is there a way to report these players through Sega's japanese website?

You can report them as Wicked Users!
https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=wickeduser

Sizustar
Sep 4, 2012, 08:20 PM
Those are player using third party program, they can also change it so it also effect normal players, so just appearing in the stage, will get you killed.

The best option is to report them through the wicked user, and include thier ID, and Ark Card ID
https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=wickeduser

KoNeko1192
Sep 4, 2012, 09:17 PM
If you do decide to report the player in question, I wouldn't attach the screenshots you've taken. It'll be clear that you used the English patch and that would raise some red flags.

[Ayumi]
Sep 4, 2012, 09:26 PM
They're not the only ones.
I've seen these guys do it 2 days ago:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i48.tinypic.com/33wuo83.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Took quite a few pictures wondering if I should report them or not.

In that party we had 3 people, one couldn't even get into the area and their computer froze because of it.
Also saw a lot of enemies randomly spawning and then dying. Even if I tagged them (I know), I wouldn't see exp from them or any drops.

I tried remaking the party quite a few times and I kept getting stuck with them (last block if you would like to know) that I moved to another not to deal with their bull.

Aeris
Sep 4, 2012, 09:39 PM
Best thing to do is click on the other password for multiparty Ayumi so that you get your own multiparty map rather than end up joining that one randomly from the list.

[Ayumi]
Sep 4, 2012, 09:42 PM
Best thing to do is click on the other password for multiparty Ayumi so that you get your own multiparty map rather than end up joining that one randomly from the list.

The thing was I didn't want to block the party completelyh in case a few randoms was on the block and I didn't have a problem playing with them.

I've seen a few randoms in that same party running into the place wondering what was going on and leaving too.

So the best bet was just to change the whole block completely.
I haven't been in that block ever since as I'm sure they're still there as I've seen those same exact names idling in the lobbies about 3 days or so prior to the picture(s) I've taken.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 4, 2012, 09:48 PM
You'd think that botters would be smart enough to lock their own parties, but then again they probably don't care if they get banned since they'll be long gone before that happens.

Sp-24
Sep 4, 2012, 09:50 PM
;2852747']The thing was I didn't want to block the party completelyh in case a few randoms was on the block and I didn't have a problem playing with them.

I've seen a few randoms in that same party running into the place wondering what was going on and leaving too.

So the best bet was just to change the whole block completely.
I haven't been in that block ever since as I'm sure they're still there as I've seen those same exact names idling in the lobbies about 3 days or so prior to the picture(s) I've taken.

You can remove the MP password after choosing the quest. That way, it will ensure that you are starting in a new multiparty, but others will be able to join you later.

[Ayumi]
Sep 4, 2012, 09:52 PM
You'd think that botters would be smart enough to lock their own parties, but then again they probably don't care if they get banned since they'll be long gone before that happens.

That was the same thing I said the other day.
I'm sure they knew that they were going to get caught. If I were to hack if anything I wouldn't be stupid enoough to keep my party wide open and even the multiparty area.

Then again, we don't know what "hacks" they got.
Seeing as it was on hard mode, they had to be at least level 30... maybe they got a leveling glitch? I never looked at their levels.
Thinking about it now, I should've.

You can remove the MP password after choosing the quest. That way, it will ensure that you are starting in a new multiparty, but others will be able to join you later.

Never thought of that as I thought that if you did that and even did any changes it never truly did anything.

BahnKnakyu
Sep 5, 2012, 11:27 PM

There was some mention of Chinese RMTs in this game - perhaps they're the ones doing this? Chinese players typically have names with near-unreadable Kanji in them (not always though). Could be one of those RMTs running through the area to try to get as many drops as possible to sell off. :/

chaos-shadow
Sep 6, 2012, 04:03 PM
Just to jump in and give my 2-cents.

Back when I played Maple Story for a little while there was a hack very similar to what is being described. You could see on the mini map that someone was in the same area as you, but usually their character is positioned out of the physical map. You'd walk around and notice that the enemies would appear and then suddenly be damaged / die.

Sometimes they would be visible though. They were making the motions of attacking but it would hit everything on the map. :-?

Anyways. There would be tons of drops littered on the floor, but sometimes they have it so they can pick up the items as well.

Since both games are gameguard, I'm assuming it's something similar.

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 04:39 PM
Hey guys, check this out! So I unlocked free exploration in the Forest, accepted the mission to go there, in the first area some players joined and fought some enemies. Then I got to the 2nd area of the Forest...

...I saw damage numbers and explosions so I headed over to help fight, THIS is what I saw....

Notice that I was only level 9 when I entered this area, but 13 by the end of it!

These 4 players apparently found a glitch where they could fire REALLY fast (the screenshots don't do it justice) at the wall and get a lot of XP and subsequently items. When I checked, one of them was lvl 27. Also, nearly all monsters that spawned nearby almost instantly died. Since I started the mission I'm guessing they joined mine and set this up somehow? At first I liked the free XP and items, but after some time it felt like I was cheating so I just went to the next area and beat the RockBear boss. I'm really confused all around, haha. Anyone know what happened here??? :-?

Yunfa
Sep 6, 2012, 04:44 PM
Awwww I wish i could've been there to record it for personal ga---- i mean...

Complain all you want, in the end, you will all, pick up the rares mwhahahaha, GREED IS GOOD!

What ship and block is this btw?

What ship and block are you on OP?

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 6, 2012, 05:03 PM
Since I started the mission I'm guessing they joined mine and set this up somehow?

Why would they join your party just to cheat when they could make their own idungeddit.

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 05:05 PM
What ship and block are you on OP?
I choose ship 2. I'm still relatively new, how do I check which block I'm on and how do I choose one? My brother and I teamed up for the first time last night and I went to his "block" but that was the only option I saw about it.

Why would they join your party just to cheat when they could make their own idungeddit.
Was wondering the same thing! I promise I didn't set this up or anything, I was just as confused as you. I don't even...

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 6, 2012, 05:09 PM
Nevermind, I just looked at your screenshots and noticed they're not in your party.
You probably just joined their MPA and they weren't smart enough to lock their MPA.

Also, edit your post instead of multiple posts :x

Alenoir
Sep 6, 2012, 05:09 PM
Could be RMTers farming for money. Those guys are using Chinese character names. I would say file a user report, but you'd need to write it in Japanese.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 6, 2012, 05:11 PM
Could be RMTers farming for money. Those guys are using Chinese character names. I would say file a user report, but you'd need to write it in Japanese.

And give away the fact that he's using the english patch in the process...

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 05:19 PM
Nevermind, I just looked at your screenshots and noticed they're not in your party.
You probably just joined their MPA and they weren't smart enough to lock their MPA.

Also, edit your post instead of multiple posts :x

I'm guessing MPA means something close to "Mission Party Alliance". I thought I started it though, hmm...

Ah sorry! Done. New to the forums, thanks for the tip :)

YEP. Heheh...

blace
Sep 6, 2012, 05:21 PM
MPA means Multi Party Area, and each one can hold up to 12 players. Seeing as they were already there when you walked into area 2, you must've stumbled upon a party of RMTers.

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 05:24 PM
MPA means Multi Party Area, and each one can hold up to 12 players. Seeing as they were already there when you walked into area 2, you must've stumbled upon a party of RMTers.

Makes sense. What does RMTer mean? Google is failing me. ^^;

blace
Sep 6, 2012, 05:26 PM
Real money trader.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 6, 2012, 05:27 PM
Makes sense. What does RMTer mean? Google is failing me. ^^;

Real Money Traders...

Usually they don't care if they get caught either coz by the time the ban comes they've sold their goods or moved their funds to a mule.

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 05:29 PM
Real money trader.

Thanks. There's always gotta be some of 'em in every MMO ain't there? *shakes head*

Real Money Traders...

Usually they don't care if they get caught either coz by the time the ban comes they've sold their goods or moved their funds to a mule.

Indeed...Why people buy them in the first place is a bit beyond me, kinda ruins the fun of the game. Alllll well.

Mystil
Sep 6, 2012, 05:35 PM
Complain all you want, in the end, you will all, pick up the rares mwhahahaha, GREED IS GOOD!

Pffft. I would pipe my ass out of there, that's what I'd do. Want no part of that.

Alenoir
Sep 6, 2012, 05:50 PM

Well, Wild Doodoo IS in the screenshots he took, so hopefully that guy filed a report...

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 05:56 PM
Well, Wild Doodoo IS in the screenshots he took, so hopefully that guy filed a report...

Hmm? I don't see anyone with that name...And wouldn't they also be revealing themselves using the patch?

LionHeart-
Sep 6, 2012, 07:42 PM
Why don't people do what the Japanese players always do... And that is censor their name, etc... With a giant block of black.

Raelk
Sep 6, 2012, 07:48 PM
Pffft. I would pipe my ass out of there, that's what I'd do. Want no part of that.

Word. When I realized fully that they were glitching the map for RMTing, I didn't want anything to do with it.

goldwing
Sep 6, 2012, 08:14 PM
Im suprised noone pointed this out sooner. I ram into the same thing just last week. Our team decided to leave cause noway are we going to get banned or even show support for something like that. Crazy stuff.

TaigaUC
Sep 7, 2012, 05:03 AM
You can get a rough estimated list of people who are likely cheating by going to the Visiphone and checking the rankings for rare container drops. Almost all the people on top of the list have garbled or weird names, and hundreds of rare drops. There's even one guy with over a thousand. For comparison, when I checked the list, I had 4 rare drops. I suppose it's possible that one or two people bought tons of +rare drop chance items and simply got ridiculously lucky.

ScottyMango
Sep 7, 2012, 06:11 AM
This just sounds like gnarly lag to me...

Titan
Sep 7, 2012, 08:06 AM
Don't forget to show Sega all your screenshots with English translated text all over your HUD. That'll show Sega all the wicked users including yourself.

Sp-24
Sep 7, 2012, 08:08 AM
Yup, can't believe nobody ever mentioned that before.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 7, 2012, 08:34 AM
Don't forget to show Sega all your screenshots with English translated text all over your HUD. That'll show Sega all the wicked users including yourself.

Didn't you hear? The WickedUserEnglishPatchUsers want to form a support group so they can report the WickedUserRMTHackers without giving their own wicked userness away! :-?

Yunfa
Sep 7, 2012, 12:04 PM
My gf will send post this in the Chinese QQ PSO 2's forums so they can also report these people. Also, she tells me the names of the characters are as follows, "We are Wrong," "Sora Aio's Chinese name," and finally "AV main star." LOL interesting...

Stormwalker
Sep 7, 2012, 12:53 PM
I've seen something like this a couple of times in Forest Free Exploration. Usually it starts with a massive lag spike right as I enter the area from the campship (when I had very little lag prior to entering the zone). When I leave the area (immediately), the lag ends. If I go back in, I get it again. If I drop the mission and get another one, I have no problems. Also weird things like people teleporting around, monsters dying en masse, etc.

When I first saw it, I thought maybe the server instance was just messed up or I was really lagged, but I've seen it a couple of times now, and I'm pretty sure that it isn't normal lag.

So far every time I've seen it was when I was just running in whatever random block I was in when I logged on, so I don't remember the blocks. I've never seen it in 20 or 21, though, which is where I usually hang out.

Both times I bailed out pretty quickly; the first time, I went back in thinking it was maybe a lag spike or something, but once I got the same results I was out of there. The second time, I jumped back in the pipe as soon as I got control of my character after the lag spike. I don't want any part of whatever was going on there. The first time I saw a couple of other players briefly, but I didn't get any names or screenshots.

One of my friends tells me he's seen something like this, too, but I don't know the details in his case.

Para
Sep 7, 2012, 01:17 PM
Pretty sure they're wicked users. Ran into a few when I grind for abilities.

~Inu~
Sep 8, 2012, 12:17 AM
Well, i'm pleased to know that the latest Sadinian rankings was just cheesed by this bullcrap.

What's the point of enemy rankings now?
Sure enough it was some Chinese guy, looks like I get to take a trip to the wicked users page.

TaigaUC
Sep 8, 2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I was waiting a few months for people to discuss this, ever since SEGA's announcement of it. Still surprised it took this long for anyone to post about it. Although, I haven't encountered the cheaters myself, yet (thankfully). Hope it stays that way and that the exploits get fixed soon.

I'm not even sure if SEGA will be able to fix some of them. The way the game's coded, it seems like many things can be overriden on the client side, then sent back to and accepted by the server. Vindictus had the same exploits, many of which I don't think were ever fixed. I get the impression that this kind of multiplayer coding is required to get decent latency in online action games with fast-paced action/reaction time like PSO2.

Arika
Sep 8, 2012, 11:16 PM
@OP, since you be able to see so many people at once, you should report them all together. always take picture with their ID name and char name together.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 8, 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm not even sure if SEGA will be able to fix some of them. The way the game's coded, it seems like many things can be overriden on the client side, then sent back to and accepted by the server. Vindictus had the same exploits, many of which I don't think were ever fixed. I get the impression that this kind of multiplayer coding is required to get decent latency in online action games with fast-paced action/reaction time like PSO2.

Unfortunate truth... You move too many things server side and you be able to have an action game, and you end up with slow-ass menus that need to confirm with the server everytime you open a menu and move the cursor like in FFXIV (yes I like bashing XIV so sue me).

Sp-24
Sep 9, 2012, 12:08 AM
(yes I like bashing XIV so sue me).

This isn't GameSpot. :D

But PSO2 may benefit from more server-sided-ness, seeing how GameGuard does fuck all to stop cheating client-side, and PSO2 itself doesn't even try to. Knowing Sega, doing that won't stop the cheating altogether, but it will help reduce the amount of cheaters.

Well, that, or the infamous IP ban.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 9, 2012, 12:26 AM
Just do what Square Enix did and ban China +^_^+

blace
Sep 9, 2012, 12:31 AM
Just do what Square Enix did and ban China +^_^+
That didn't work for a game I used to play. Hell, if anything it made them even more persistent to the point they pretty much took over all of the major towns in the game.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 9, 2012, 01:50 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/25/china-prisoners-internet-gaming-scam
Gotta serve your jail time!

Sp-24
Sep 9, 2012, 02:34 AM
Haha, oh wow. Think of the Chinese prisoners before filing that Wicked User report!

TaigaUC
Sep 9, 2012, 06:12 AM
Blocking the Chinese farmers won't work. They're an international business, they make tons of cash and they also know how to use proxies. They make so much money that they probably even have proxies set up in other countries for the purpose of dodging bans. All they have to do is pay someone to setup their PCs for them.

I was just looking at the rare drop rankings for August 20th to 27th. I had 24 (mostly rubbish), and the highest people on the rankings have numbers ranging from 49 to 76.

Now, when I look at the rare drop rankings for August 27th to September 3rd... the top people have had 164 to 266 rare drops, and there's the one guy called "I ate too much" (in Japanese) with 1364 rare drops. That's... a tad higher than the previous week.

methaniel
Sep 9, 2012, 07:01 AM
Blocking the Chinese farmers won't work. They're an international business, they make tons of cash and they also know how to use proxies. They make so much money that they probably even have proxies set up in other countries for the purpose of dodging bans. All they have to do is pay someone to setup their PCs for them.

I was just looking at the rare drop rankings for August 20th to 27th. I had 24 (mostly rubbish), and the highest people on the rankings have numbers ranging from 49 to 76.

Now, when I look at the rare drop rankings for August 27th to September 3rd... the top people have had 164 to 266 rare drops, and there's the one guy called "I ate too much" (in Japanese) with 1364 rare drops. That's... a tad higher than the previous week.

Jusr a question but where do you see this rare drop ranking? I know that on the visiophone there is rankings for the interrupt event, as well as one for the number of visits to "My Room" and a 3rd one for the number of rare containers opened, but I would like to know the one for the rare drops, at least so I can see how much I got in a week (so few I guess...)

TaigaUC
Sep 9, 2012, 07:21 AM
Oh, it's containers opened only? I thought it was for all rare drops. Sorry for the confusion.

anubispso2
Sep 9, 2012, 04:14 PM

chinese farmers are not making money and are running away from pso2. (This is what im reading) so you will see it dying very soon this type of hacking.

Acel
Sep 9, 2012, 04:16 PM
Wow. The lame Chinese players are invading.
Ninershu (your 2nd uncle) nineryi(your 2nd auntie) and bunch of stupid chinese names...

That explains why I was in this Emergency yesterday and some of these guys were kinda like moving and attacking everything so quickly until I said "hey you over there, your character seem to be behaving rather strange dont you think? You are moving just too quick." And then the cross burst stopped at the 4th all of a sudden and they all left... gawd I fkin hate Chinese players.

chinese farmers are not making money and are running away from pso2. (This is what im reading) so you will see it dying very soon this type of hacking.

Its not the farmers Im worried about. Its those that want to annoy/break the game just because they think its patriotic to hack japanese games...

anubispso2
Sep 9, 2012, 05:17 PM
Its not the farmers Im worried about. Its those that want to annoy/break the game just because they think its patriotic to hack japanese games...

you mean stuff like this?

iTz PooKiie xx
Sep 9, 2012, 08:07 PM
щ(^д^щ)

BahnKnakyu
Sep 9, 2012, 08:17 PM
It's one thing to maliciously exploit the game, but trying to profit off of these exploits I think calls for some sort of Cease & Desist order. Unfortunately, unlike Square-Enix (who went after the guy who made the original Windower on the month of FFXIV's launch), I don't think SoJ has the resources to do something like that.

Edit: Might I add a bit of irony here? When I tried to close Firefox with PSO2 (and therefore "Lameguard") open after replying to this thread, Firefox crashed.

Windows 7 32-bit

I SEE THINGS ARE WORKING JUST AS NORMAL, EH?

Sp-24
IP ban might not be enough to stop Chinese RMTers, but one script kiddie who wants attention? If there is nobody to show off in front of, then there is no point to.

TaigaUC
Patriotic, huh? I often recall how PSO1 had a nice language system for international people to communicate, but I heard that certain... Western countries ignored it and acted extremely rude and offensive, harassing everyone with racist remarks and references to wars that occurred long before they were even born.

HFlowen
Sep 9, 2012, 08:21 PM
Stop giving him attention.

KEV1N
Sep 9, 2012, 08:30 PM

Great, post one of his videos. Let's give him some more attention shall we?

Vashyron
Sep 9, 2012, 08:51 PM
One thing I'll say is ...Dat Music.

After a quick Google, found the artist. (http://youtu.be/gFVUpve_0wU)

Edit: Heh after checking out the rest of the Album, this track was the only one I liked.

o0Presea0o
Sep 9, 2012, 08:52 PM
At least he isn't using the ENG patch. /shot

Triple_S
Sep 9, 2012, 08:53 PM
One thing I'll say is ...Dat Music.

After a quick Google, found the artist. (http://youtu.be/gFVUpve_0wU)

Something tells me that Broom picked that song because of the name. It feeds his ego after all.

Ark22
Sep 9, 2012, 09:15 PM
*Looks at vid* Huh....

*Nods* Well!!! *Packs up* See you guys during NA/EU release!

IzzyData
Sep 9, 2012, 09:22 PM
*Looks at vid* Huh....

NA release wont be any better. Probably best to just ignore it or report it when you see it. Don't worry so much and just enjoy the game as it is.

Powder Keg
Sep 9, 2012, 09:27 PM
Why does every PSO/U player always have the same kinda crap music in all of their videos?

MelancholyWitch
Sep 9, 2012, 09:34 PM
What's sad is I could kill that rock bear quicker than him good ol rifles > launchers.

anubispso2
Sep 10, 2012, 05:40 AM
What's sad is I could kill that rock bear quicker than him good ol rifles > launchers.

he stopped it would of died in 3 seconds. but you keep on dreaming. :-?

anubispso2
Sep 10, 2012, 05:43 AM
Hi ppl,

So its happening, sadly again. Pso2 is a good game and i dont want more crap, like n pso1 or psu, i have seen:

chinese people farming, creating and booting accounts.
people using exploits and glicthes

and now the famous packet trainer bypass

This little fatty, called Alex Gould "Broomop" or someone trying to be him, i dont know; has been developing a bypass exe. And yes, he is trying to sell it for 10$, taking advantage of the curiosity and lack of ethics of some people.

I have been tracking and reporting his movements, and i know, that an ip ban is not going to be enough. Im sure, he is reading this.

I dont know japanese, i want to translate and send this information to sega, i really dont know how. But maybe, if we send enough information and reports. Maybe, they can improve their security against this bypass method, preventing a mass spread.

that fatty upset you... and hes selling it for around $200 when i asked him lol. report him do what you want he can't be stopped your wasting your life there and you call him the fatty haha. He done all this months ago and is now cashing in. Its obvious that and reporting him won't do a thing except at the extreme make him make a new account. that might actually help him develop hacks even more lol :-?

Acel
Sep 10, 2012, 09:53 AM
Gee thanks. No wonder more and more Japanese dont want gaijins in their servers...

Arika
Sep 10, 2012, 10:19 AM
*Looks at vid* Huh....

i m waiting English release too. so most of the famous hackers will move to that server instead. and Jp server will be good like PSU-Jp days.

I plays Jp regardless. +^_^+

Link1275
Sep 10, 2012, 12:52 PM
you mean stuff like this?

PSO2 HACKING - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRMEwILmPvU&feature=youtube_gdata)

Pfffft, that guys an amateur, any bozo with CE and common sense can do that. Those types of hackers also aren't the ones that you need to worry about, just ditch them when you see them moving at 50*light speed.

anubispso2
Sep 11, 2012, 01:58 PM
Pfffft, that guys an amateur, any bozo with CE and common sense can do that. Those types of hackers also aren't the ones that you need to worry about, just ditch them when you see them moving at 50*light speed.

do you even know what your talking about?? first of all i do not see cheat ce anywhere to be seen. second of all this isn't all he has done. He has a full packet editor?? :-P i guess your not in ship2 very much i keep seeing him in there running around flashing in lobby.

KEV1N
Sep 11, 2012, 03:00 PM
do you even know what your talking about?? first of all i do not see cheat ce anywhere to be seen. second of all this isn't all he has done. He has a full packet editor?? :-P i guess your not in ship2 very much i keep seeing him in there running around flashing in lobby.

Looks like he has a fan.

That or this guy IS him.

Slidikins
Sep 11, 2012, 03:23 PM
Looks like he has a fan.
That or this guy IS him.Script kiddies love attention, I wouldn't be surprised.

anubispso2
Sep 11, 2012, 04:48 PM
Looks like he has a fan.

That or this guy IS him.

im not a fan just a person who see's things from both points of views. By the way would hate for pso-world to get defaced. Would be a shame if someone defaced the website. ^^;

Now does that mean im a fan of him now as well because i would hate for this website to get defaced? i didn't think so.