PDA

View Full Version : Most popular quests/MPA's?

Aremt
Sep 5, 2012, 11:18 AM
I'm almost level 30 and about to unlock the new areas,
and was wanting to know if there are some really popular
areas besides the first 3. I haven't really found any good
MPA's yet, and I assumed they're in the higher level places, is that correct?

jooozek
Sep 5, 2012, 11:25 AM
Yes, you are correct. Tundra Free Field requires level 33, Mines and Floating Continent both require level 35. From the first three free fields Caves are the most occupied one.

gigawuts
Sep 5, 2012, 11:37 AM
When it comes to farming people are pretty much always going to stick to the highest level area for its vendor fodder drops. There's exceptions in the case of certain drops, like ardillou from ford rans in caves, but generally you can't go wrong with the highest level area.

BIG OLAF
Sep 5, 2012, 11:40 AM
I find that Mines is better than Sky for sheer money-making, but maybe that's just my experiences.

Mystil
Sep 5, 2012, 12:50 PM
^Same here. I just go to floating islands cause my friend does.

gigawuts
Sep 5, 2012, 01:06 PM
I like the mines, full stop. It looks nice and it gives me items. I hate the FC, and apparently it hates me back because despite the 6 spardaions I've found in the mines I have yet to find one single rare, even a piss cheap common one, in the FC. It's not like I haven't spent time there, I do pretty much all my CO grinding there for my alts (to be fair I do plenty of CO stuff int he mines, I just don't call it grinding because I actually enjoy it).

Alenoir
Sep 5, 2012, 01:19 PM
Floating island is basically around 100k meseta an hour in normal drops if you managed to get into one of the MPA rooms.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 5, 2012, 01:22 PM
I like the mines, full stop. It looks nice and it gives me items. I hate the FC, and apparently it hates me back because despite the 6 spardaions I've found in the mines I have yet to find one single rare, even a piss cheap common one, in the FC. It's not like I haven't spent time there, I do pretty much all my CO grinding there for my alts (to be fair I do plenty of CO stuff int he mines, I just don't call it grinding because I actually enjoy it).

*tries to hide the Ridultv I found in FC.* << >> << >> << >>

Husq
Sep 5, 2012, 01:46 PM
I prefer the mines, but the Floating Continent has level 40 enemies, and if your are lucky boosted ragnes. At the moment it feels really cheap playing in level 30-35 maps, with level 40 characters. Hopefully they will release extra maps/areas for people who have reached level caps, like extra forest map with level 40/50 enemies, and so on.