PDA

View Full Version : F this.

xanthro
Sep 5, 2012, 08:23 PM
Why the crap is it sooooo bloody hard to grind crap items!?!?!? I dont have cheat engin like 70% of the other ass cracks out there to prevent the failure, yet i still have to pay out the ass for it? THANK GOD it only takes like 3 weeks to save a mill just to watch it get pissed away in 4 mins to try and make something thats a WOOPING 34 more damage then what i have now. YES!!! lets make it hard as heck to add abilities to not only weapons, but armor as well, im mean sure, its the same darn ability but no it has to be on some boots to put it on boots... that makes tons of sense! THE SAME ABILITY CANT BE PLACED ON SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE ITS NOT THE SAME SET OF GEAR!!! WHY NOT MAKE WEAPONS THAT WAY TOO JUST TO SAY F*** ALL OF YOU! Should only need a rifle to use an ability from it to place on another rifle! OOOOOH wait, its only that way for armor because we are smart! WHY THE HELL DOSE IT TAKE MORE THEN ONE GRINDER TO GRIND HIGHER TIER STUFF?!?!?! wtf is the point of a grinder if it cant grind something?!?!? i gess thats better then needing tiers of grinders like in the other game you guys made, but still see little point... and really im not payin 3800 a bloody grinder when i need 7 for one chance!!!!!!!!!! AND TO ONLY FAIL AND REMOVE +2!!! its already too hard to make meseta as i dont have a bloody shop pass and im sure as heck not paying for a game that still needs work! I dont understand why sega didnt just come out with PSU the good version (the one ware you dont have to complete 9 stages to get to a boss or to go ware ever you want to go, and why some how when i run out of pp on a weapon my sword still works, but not my rifle or wand!?!??!?!? DERP!!!) that was the only thing that was wrong with psu, yet you throw all of that away to produce this repackaged jacked up mess that is not any ware near as fluent with combat as psu... Thank you sega! you helped to ruin a once grate game with a damn cash grab... You are now EA.

Yes I understand they need money to produce a game, but why let this out in the state that it is in just to annoy and ruin peoples experience of what pso was, and could be once again! too bad, sooooo sad.

Heres a thought sega, rereleace Psu with out the stupid stage hop to stage hop/ camp boss, and fix the weapons cant generate pp (why you named it PP on here is just dumb anyway as its clearly TP from pso as when you swap weapons, your pp is not 100~1xx so dont even comment on that) so people can... well I DONT KNOW, ENJOY THE GAME!?!?!?!?!

IF any one little thing, MAKE THE GOSH DARN HUNTERS HIT SOMETHING BELOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it that when something is less then 2cm lower then my weapon, I CANT HIT IT?!?!?!??!?!?! Every class has a problem with hitting anything lower then them!!!! My Ranger cant be bothered to look below his foolish face to attack something lower then him unless i use self aim (that dose not bother me much) but what really dose bother me is HOW THE HECK DOSE A BIG ROCKET FLY IN AND OUT OF BIGGER MOBS WITH OUT HITTING THEM?!?!! WARE IS THE HIT BOX ON THEM?!?!?! IF THERE BODY IS THAT BIG THEN THEY SHOULD TAKE DAMAGE IF A ROCKET IMPACTS THERE BODY!! (i have videos of this happening alot!)

I really dont give a darn if i get ban from this site, and i dont really care if you ban me from playing pso2. at this point, i dont think sega could ever make this more then a mediocre social game, like PShome but with guns.

Dont forget to release more whitebeast sega! that won the crowd over sooo much!

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 5, 2012, 08:29 PM
Okay guy with only 1 post, don't let the door hit you on your way out!

dablacksephiroth
Sep 5, 2012, 08:30 PM
Ahhh the great gamble of F2p'ing. Precisely why I stick to buying someone's already made. 100% guarunteed to get the stats you crave and more than likely way cheaper than what the game was going to ever allow you to spend in the first place to achieve it.

It does stink when you're not an AC user or one of the lucky one's who find shop tickets from FUN, farming and more farming for all that lost cash back gets very demoralizing, quick.

When it's like this, it seems best to just leave the experimentations to those willing to spend some irl cash.

Otherwise prepare for moments of frustration and heavy anger like this.

Oh, and also, there's the fun part where soon there will be events released or an expansion pack for the game later in its life-span where they finally increase success rates and adjust them to make you happy..

The good ol' hate me now, forgive me later routine!

Edit: lol this thread got moved fassssst~

Renzer
Sep 5, 2012, 08:32 PM
WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU FOR 9 SEPTILLION DAMAGE!!!!

Fixed!

xanthro
Sep 5, 2012, 08:36 PM
I dont mind one bit people who spend real money on ac, i never once said i did have a problem with then and i even stated that yes i understand that sega needs money to help produce there game more. so theblackemoDbagwithlongfaggothair, your statement is invalid. Im not the only one who feels the chance to grind is very piss poor, and why should it be so hard to add abilities to junk weapons and gear? they afraid a level 10 might be too strong for caves? again, argument invalid. i know your attention span is that of a 5 year old w/o meds so if this post is Tl;Dr then dont bother posting please :)

Renzers post is funny as hell btw!

OOOOOH NOOOO! im not a form whore like FOnewearl-Lina! that has to mean that what i think is completely invalid! That fine if you dont like my pov, it takes all kinds. +1 to your form whoring btw

Vintasticvin
Sep 5, 2012, 08:46 PM
Too long and please learn to spell when on a forum kid.

xanthro
Sep 5, 2012, 08:53 PM
n~m you know there close on the keyboard and yeah i did miss spell that, i dont spend alot of time on um :)

dablacksephiroth
Sep 7, 2012, 04:22 AM
I dont mind one bit people who spend real money on ac, i never once said i did have a problem with then and i even stated that yes i understand that sega needs money to help produce there game more. so theblackemoDbagwithlongfaggothair, your statement is invalid. Im not the only one who feels the chance to grind is very piss poor, and why should it be so hard to add abilities to junk weapons and gear? they afraid a level 10 might be too strong for caves? again, argument invalid. i know your attention span is that of a 5 year old w/o meds so if this post is Tl;Dr then dont bother posting please :)

Renzers post is funny as hell btw!

OOOOOH NOOOO! im not a form whore like FOnewearl-Lina! that has to mean that what i think is completely invalid! That fine if you dont like my pov, it takes all kinds. +1 to your form whoring btwWait... wait wait... did you just attack me after I was sympathizing for you?

lol, k, fuck you, kid. I'm glad everything you try to make good for yourself blows over in your face, now. Have fun forcing yourself to waste more hours to raise more millions and continue to come out empty-handed.

You don't deserve to be in the big leagues like me, son. Know your place before attempting god-tier.

xanthro
Sep 7, 2012, 04:15 PM
forgive me. I was raging and took your post in the wrong way, after rereading it I see now you was not attacking me.

I understand that I have acted aggressively with my post.
Please accept my apologies. I will not edit my post showing my insults to you or any one else as that is pure cowardice.

I have uninstalled Pso2 and gave my account to a friend to raid so I will no longer post here.
I one day hope to come back to pso2 and the forums, If they do complete some work on this game.

Mystil
Sep 7, 2012, 06:30 PM
Some people take the faults of this game to the extreme..(and I'm seen as extreme to a few here lolol) Good grief dude, it isn't THAT bad. Bring your butt back to the game. >_>

theattax
Sep 29, 2012, 09:11 PM
can i get a tl;dr?