PDA

View Full Version : Matter Board 6 Mine and Skyland Story: Only one part to them?

D-Inferno
Sep 6, 2012, 01:01 PM
Most story quests have you do it once when they are available, and then do it a second time (the quest icon will show up as half completed). However, for Matter Board 6, no new variant is showing up, even after I got all 4 gold orbs. Is that all to it, or am I missing something?

Shadowth117
Sep 6, 2012, 01:31 PM
I've actually had this happen as well. I'm not sure whether its a bug or not, but as you pointed out the crown is full as if I had completed the whole mission the first time. If it isn't bugged, it seems a bit odd that we wouldn't be able to access the second part of said missions. Perhaps, they are waiting until the next update to let us redo these for whatever reason?

RocSage
Sep 6, 2012, 02:04 PM
look around the lobby and see if there is a cut scene that plays when you get close to one of the NPCs. Remember the way you trigger the first or second one is that you had to talk to Shion who gives you scene, not another matter board, which unlocks the second part of the story and then you go back to her to get the next matter board.

Dammy
Sep 6, 2012, 02:18 PM
i think thats because story is split to mines and skyland

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 6, 2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah, that 2nd orange orb on each side serves no purpose right now :/

Kyra Tierney
Sep 7, 2012, 11:21 AM
look around the lobby and see if there is a cut scene that plays when you get close to one of the NPCs. Remember the way you trigger the first or second one is that you had to talk to Shion who gives you scene, not another matter board, which unlocks the second part of the story and then you go back to her to get the next matter board.

Can anybody tip me to what NPC I should get close to? I think that I have already tried everyone and still got no cutscene.

methaniel
Sep 7, 2012, 11:25 AM
Can anybody tip me to what NPC I should get close to? I think that I have already tried everyone and still got no cutscene.

For having a new matter board? You need to go near Shion, the woman in front of the fountain in the shop area of the lobby. If there is no new matter board (either cause you haven't completed the previous story quest or you have reached the as-of-now last matter board), then you can only speak to her, and she'll said the next one isn't ready (she actually won't even be here if you haven't finished the previous story mission)

If you're asking who should you get close by to advance in a specific matter board, you should go check some translations if you don't understand jap

Kyra Tierney
Sep 7, 2012, 11:42 AM
I am trying to advance matter board for chapters 5 and 6, which is not covered by translations yet. Finished all orange orbs, talked to everyone - still diddn;t unlock second half for either chapter.

RocSage
Sep 7, 2012, 11:45 AM
You've completed Chapter 6.1 and trying to advance to Chapter 6.2

Kyra Tierney
Sep 7, 2012, 12:00 PM
Correct.

RocSage
Sep 7, 2012, 12:05 PM
Correct.

i can't help you cuz I can't play the game and haven't played matter board 6... ass it is the case that this is true and I'm the one that provided the videos for most of translation thread... you'll have to rely on people realizing that that is where you are and actually help you if they can ^.^

Wayu
Sep 7, 2012, 12:19 PM
If you completed Matterboard 6 and finished both Story Quests there isn't a "second part" to them like in previous Story Quests...well, yet at least.

The two quests are unrelated, but connected in that you're trying to find fragments of the broken weapon, a part of which you found in the Tundra (and that you gave to Jigg).

-Wayu

RocSage
Sep 7, 2012, 01:06 PM
If you completed Matterboard 6 and finished both Story Quests there isn't a "second part" to them like in previous Story Quests...well, yet at least.

The two quests are unrelated, but connected in that you're trying to find fragments of the broken weapon, a part of which you found in the Tundra (and that you gave to Jigg).

-Wayu

Kyra Tierney is saying that she completed the first part of the quest, but the next part isn't being triggered and wants to know if there is anything special you need to do to trigger it OR is their game just bugged.

Ezodagrom
Sep 7, 2012, 01:14 PM
Kyra Tierney is saying that she completed the first part of the quest, but the next part isn't being triggered and wants to know if there is anything special you need to do to trigger it OR is their game just bugged.
The thing is, there seems to be no 2nd part of chapter 5 and 6, at least for now.

Kyra Tierney
Sep 7, 2012, 01:23 PM
Well, thank you everyone. I guess I'll have to wait for next content update.