PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 SHOULD BE ON XBOX

KohTheLoli
Sep 6, 2012, 06:17 PM
I think that PSO2 should come out for the xbox 360 for the fact most people can not get a good enough computer to run PSO2. If PSO2 comes out for the xbox 360 there might be alot more money for everything, for the fact that xbox 360 players will be willing to buy items and the game itself just to play it like they did with psu. I really suggest that xbox 360 should have a sever for it. Alot of my friends and me suggest this for the fact not everyone has a good enough computer to play it (like me) and dont have the money to get a new cpu, but we think that it coming out for the 360 will be a smart idea for other players who want to play it as well. This way everyone may enjoy the game. Thank you and i hope u take this into consideration.

eharima
Sep 6, 2012, 06:18 PM
as long as its seperate from the jp server you kids do what you like.

TecherRamen
Sep 6, 2012, 06:19 PM
as long as its seperate from the jp server you kids do what you like.

lol

was going to write inb4 flame but im too late

Resanoca
Sep 6, 2012, 06:20 PM
For the US/EU release? Sure. You'll just be digging that grave even sooner though. Otherwise, keep that horrid service known as MS outta here.

blace
Sep 6, 2012, 06:20 PM
If you really want to suggest it for the 360, you have a much higher chance putting this on Sega's site. This is, for all intents and purposes, a fan site.

Inb4flame.

Edit: Damn phone lag.

NoiseHERO
Sep 6, 2012, 06:26 PM
I'll just be here...

You know....

Laughing at both thread AND posters.