PDA

View Full Version : Your Guardians license Has Expired?

Imatron_
Sep 6, 2012, 07:32 PM
Are the servers still running or have they been officialy shut down? I see other people playing on my friends list but its telling me my license has expired when I try to log in. I last played about 6 hours ago and had planned to be online during the shut down that I though was supposed to be at 11 Pm us east coast time on the 7th.

LarienTiwele
Sep 6, 2012, 07:45 PM
It has hit a lot of people, if you check the official forums, along with a previous error earlier. I was unlucky enough t this point to be hit by both so, yeah...

DaMan
Sep 6, 2012, 08:00 PM
Got the same thing, was looking to play til the end.

ToCool74
Sep 6, 2012, 08:05 PM
wow that sucks.

Makes me afraid to log out.

I don't want to miss the closing.

LarienTiwele
Sep 6, 2012, 08:21 PM
ToCool: DO NOT LOG OUT. If you do, you can NOT get back on it seems at this point from stuff stated on official forums.

BIG OLAF
Sep 6, 2012, 10:07 PM
I just logged back in a few moments ago. No problems, no errors.

MoonlightMyau
Sep 6, 2012, 11:11 PM
I'm having this same issue :(.

FirefoxKyuubi
Sep 7, 2012, 01:12 AM
Yep happen to me too. I feel bad cause it was just so sudden for me to get kicked off. really wanted to be there in it's final moments.

Powder Keg
Sep 7, 2012, 02:43 AM
lmfao. They truly have found a way to fuck everything up until the very last moment. It's hilarious.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 7, 2012, 03:04 AM
lmfao. They truly have found a way to fuck everything up until the very last moment. It's hilarious.

hilarious and sad but very hilarious lol

bupjo
Sep 7, 2012, 04:30 PM

best comment i've read all day.

Vintasticvin
Sep 7, 2012, 04:38 PM
Well Guardians its been a good run sure we didnt have the same game as the East did but we still had a helluva time. Heres to the next online Phantasy Star game the west gets. We may not get much content updates but We're still gonna have a blast :D

Imatron_
Sep 8, 2012, 12:37 AM
Well, Im certainly annoyed that paying for a subscription every month since the day it came out rewarded me with being beaten to the ground and kicked below the belt repeatedly. Good thing Im a Cast, humans inform me thats very painful for them.

I suppose its for the best, I spent PSU's final hours remaking my last character on the hand held version, I guess you could call that a head start. It also has the benefit of feeling like a more updated PSU, just without all the random people running around and no subscription fees. Hey ive got another 240 bucks a year now! Now if only they would make it vita compatible... Not happening though, unless we get infinity over here and the make that compatible.

HIT0SHI
Sep 8, 2012, 12:04 PM
Well, Im certainly annoyed that paying for a subscription every month since the day it came out rewarded me with being beaten to the ground and kicked below the belt repeatedly. Good thing Im a Cast, humans inform me thats very painful for them.

I suppose its for the best, I spent PSU's final hours remaking my last character on the hand held version, I guess you could call that a head start. It also has the benefit of feeling like a more updated PSU, just without all the random people running around and no subscription fees. Hey ive got another 240 bucks a year now! Now if only they would make it vita compatible... Not happening though, unless we get infinity over here and the make that compatible.

Technically, it is vita compatible if you have the digital version. All you need to do is transfer the data to the computer and then to the vita.

Akaimizu
Sep 8, 2012, 03:52 PM
Even for the US version? All I know is that you can't even use a PS3 to transfer it. They have a transfer method that works via PC? Or is this for some other region?

Everywhere I look, they say it isn't possible to transfer software using this method. Just data files, at best.

Imatron_
Sep 8, 2012, 10:21 PM
Technically, it is vita compatible if you have the digital version. All you need to do is transfer the data to the computer and then to the vita.

O_O

I have a backup of it on my PC, I just cant seem to get it to the location where the vita content manager would access it from on my PC. Do you know how to get to the folder and put it in?

HIT0SHI
Sep 9, 2012, 12:37 AM
O_O

I have a backup of it on my PC, I just cant seem to get it to the location where the vita content manager would access it from on my PC. Do you know how to get to the folder and put it in?

Should be on the GAME file.
>EDIT: If that dosen't work then I don't know... ^^"

Imatron_
Sep 9, 2012, 01:31 AM
I cant seem to find where the vita puts it's game files on the PC. If I could just find that location I could drop it in there I hope. Ive tried moving the motorstorm game over to the PC and searching for "motorstorm" to find the folder, but it seems the file is not actually named that...maybe I can copy a PSP save file over and look for that...

From what Im reading though, it might only be the UK that can actually play it on the Vita, and that the USA has it blocked for some reason.

edit: found the location, its in documents, well duh I guess.

Hmm.. seems the format of PSP games offloaded by your PSP to the PC are in a different format of sorts, any PSP games I put in the proper location read as corrupted file by the Vita.