PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 09/07 Sakai Blog - New Job next week, Ship transfer...700AC, etc.

Sizustar
Sep 7, 2012, 06:17 AM
Source:
http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/entry-11348502510.html

So the basic is, we're getting the first part of the update next week.
So that means 3 new job, weapons, etc.

While more info on the Ship transfer is released.

Requirement
1. It will cost 700 AC to switch ship.
2. Cannot have moved in 120 hour
3. Account isn't limited in any way(Under investigation etc)
4. The Ship isn't fill to max capacity
5. Isn't a master team/guild leader

What can be transfered
The character, job and skill level
Equipment equiped currentlly
Item on the character inventory
Client order completed
Matter Board status
AC paid item such as 50 more inventory
Symbol Art

What cannot transfer
Item in storage
My Room
Item in MY Shop
Team
My Friends
NPC profile
Extra storage

Other info
After moving once, you cannot move again for 120 hour
After 120 hour, you can transfer back to origional ship
Since the none-movable is still there, you can continue with the left over stuff.

Other info
Mag raising event, if raise Mag to lv.30, you get Boost ticket

Tokyo Game Show will have PSV, Android version of PSO2 available to demo.

CelestialBlade
Sep 7, 2012, 06:21 AM
Not a bad deal on the ship transfer, just glad to see they're implementing it. I still think it should be free for a week because they kinda dicked over a lot of people in that population-control thing, but good enough.

IzzyData
Sep 7, 2012, 06:30 AM
What is a boost ticket and do I get 4 if I have 4 mags above 30?

On a side note I will not bother transferring anywhere due to how expensive it is.

jooozek
Sep 7, 2012, 06:33 AM
Wow, only 700AC? That's hella cheap, honestly.

What is a boost ticket and do I get 4 if I have 4 mags above 30?

On a side note I will not bother transferring anywhere due to how expensive it is.

No, you get only 2 no matter how many mags you have.

Reiketsu
Sep 7, 2012, 06:54 AM
But if we would transfer back to the original ship, the stuff that couldn't be transfered will still be intact, right? Like all my stuff in the storage will still be there as well as all the people on my fiendslist?

Cypher_9
Sep 7, 2012, 07:18 AM
Interesting... very interesting~

jooozek
Sep 7, 2012, 07:19 AM
But if we would transfer back to the original ship, the stuff that couldn't be transfered will still be intact, right? Like all my stuff in the storage will still be there as well as all the people on my fiendslist?

The stuff that is shared on the same ship between characters on the same account should be left intact but that's just my guess.

RocSage
Sep 7, 2012, 07:21 AM
Maybe my game will work again when it's updated...

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 7, 2012, 07:21 AM

Yeah it'll still be there when you get back.

This system means that if there's an item you really really want and nobody's selling it on your ship... You can just simply jump ship for 5 days to get rare! Each ship is supposed to have a separate economy but, guess not anymore :-?

Reiketsu
Sep 7, 2012, 07:35 AM
Yeah it'll still be there when you get back.

This system means that if there's an item you really really want and nobody's selling it on your ship... You can just simply jump ship for 5 days to get rare! Each ship is supposed to have a separate economy but, guess not anymore :-?

Okay, thanks!
And I guess you could do that, but who would do that, anyways?
I mean, paying 700 AC and waiting over hundred hours to transfer back for another 700 AC... just for a rare? Too much of a hassle and not really worth it...

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 7, 2012, 07:38 AM
Okay, thanks!
And I guess you could do that, but who would do that, anyways?
I mean, paying 700 AC and waiting over hundred hours to transfer back for another 700 AC... just for a rare? Too much of a hassle and not really worth it...

...What if it was a Psycho Wand or Spread Needle???

Just saying, there's now nothing to stop you interfering with another ship's economy, since you can bring your own items/meseta across...

Laxedrane
Sep 7, 2012, 09:40 AM
I am curious if they plan to add more dark element spells then just the one down the line and get those other spells sitting int he dats out..

Zorafim
Sep 7, 2012, 09:47 AM
All you really need is two spells anyway. One to attack in front of you, one to attack around you. Rafoie and Gifoie, Barta and Rabarta, Grants and Gigrants, Zonde and... Well, I guess thunder is an exception.

Darkness seems to have Megid and (I guess) Gimegid. I think that'll be enough for now.

Ezodagrom
Sep 7, 2012, 10:10 AM
All you really need is two spells anyway. One to attack in front of you, one to attack around you. Rafoie and Gifoie, Barta and Rabarta, Grants and Gigrants, Zonde and... Well, I guess thunder is an exception.

Darkness seems to have Megid and (I guess) Gimegid. I think that'll be enough for now.
In the new classes trailer there's an area lightning technic at around 2:12, it kinda looks like PSO Razonde:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4CcqHVrpOU

Rika-chan
Sep 7, 2012, 04:11 PM
700 AC? Laaame.... I was hoping it would be free :/

jooozek
Sep 7, 2012, 04:19 PM
700 AC? Laaame.... I was hoping it would be free :/

You can't even trade without paying in this game, where'd you get such an idea from ^^;:-o^^;:-o^^;

Macman
Sep 7, 2012, 04:38 PM
This is nice and all but it means nothing until they remove the broken GG update again. :disapprove:

aslan_blue
Sep 7, 2012, 06:04 PM
I think 700AC is pretty cheap.In FF14,you have to pay more than ¥3000 only for server transfer.

Mystil
Sep 7, 2012, 06:19 PM
And its 25USD for FFXI(whatever that is in yen). And you have to wait 90 days(iirc) to do it again.

Anyhow, my feelings on leaving ship 2 aren't as strong as they were a few days ago. Like if 3 specific people I know, leave the ship, that'd make me wanna go.

IzzyData
Sep 7, 2012, 06:32 PM
You can't even trade without paying in this game, where'd you get such an idea from ^^;:-o^^;:-o^^;

Figured they would give out 1 for free due to restriction which ships you could play on at the start.

Sizustar
Sep 7, 2012, 07:55 PM
Figured they would give out 1 for free due to restriction which ships you could play on at the start.

Bug sakai enough in the blog.
And they might do one, but then they'd have to limit to account created before the server restriction lift.

Laxedrane
Sep 7, 2012, 08:57 PM

My impression from the video was the frontal one was simple and the aoe version was charged. Not two separate spells.(Especially since the orbs look exactly the same.

Edit: Also I am a glutton for choice.

Zyrusticae
Sep 7, 2012, 09:03 PM
My impression from the video was the frontal one was simple and the aoe version was charged. Not two separate spells.(Especially since the orbs look exactly the same.

Edit: Also I am a glutton for choice.
That makes no sense at all. There is no spell in the game that actually changes properties between the uncharged and charged versions.

The leap you just made is like assuming Foie is the uncharged version and Rafoie is the charged version of the same tech. Makes. No. Sense!

gigawuts
Sep 7, 2012, 09:06 PM
That makes no sense at all. There is no spell in the game that actually changes properties between the uncharged and charged versions.

The leap you just made is like assuming Foie is the uncharged version and Rafoie is the charged version of the same tech. Makes. No. Sense!

You didn't play PSZ, did you?

edit: To clarify what's happening in PSO2 and not PSZ, watch the video and check the palette. It's two entirely different spells.