PDA

View Full Version : I wonder... something about weapons.

Lostbob117
Sep 7, 2012, 08:36 PM
Later on who else thinks we'll be able to change how we fight with weapons? Cause this gives me the thought.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/pso2/Sword.jpg
We're able to click on it but nothing happens, maybe we're able to change it in future.

Discuss.

Sp-24
Sep 7, 2012, 08:37 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

Lostbob117
Sep 7, 2012, 08:38 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

Would be really cool if so.

NoiseHERO
Sep 7, 2012, 08:41 PM
I'd be fine if they just found a way to give us unique attacking animations...

Or walking and idle animations to begin with...(more recent-ish example = DC universe character creation)

Sword has become my favorite hunter weapon, but I'll struggle to change that to daggers or fists if we cold carry it over our shoulders when we run. D:

Sp-24
Sep 7, 2012, 08:47 PM
Pointless new animations for AC scratch might be a good idea, since Sega likes to sell everything.

Saffran
Sep 8, 2012, 04:55 AM
I'm assuming it will be possible to switch at some later point. S-rank weapons.... *sigh*
(this is just wishful thinking)

Laxedrane
Sep 8, 2012, 04:59 AM
The one thing I really do miss from pso is classes having somewhat unique to them fighting animations.(And holding) Even if they just make it change the way you swing the first 3 attacks and hold the weapon it still help add that extra layer of customization and self expression.

darkante
Sep 8, 2012, 03:48 PM
I´m all for new basic attack animations as an option. Doubt it happens though.

Sparzyle
Sep 8, 2012, 05:29 PM
Walking and idle animations to begin with...(more recent-ish example = DC universe character creation)

Yep I was wondering about this, have you seen that RAmar guy "Hans" who gives the daily client orders, he seems to have an idle animation...