PDA

View Full Version : Limitations of the Recolor Ticket?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 8, 2012, 07:44 PM
Since I'm curious about it and because it would be useful information to those who don't know how the ticket works but plan on getting them next week when they become more common, I have decided to present these questions for those who have used a Recolor Ticket.

-Can only the primary color be changed, or can all parts of the costume be recolored?

-Can outfits such as tuxedos, yukatas, and swimsuits be recolored?

Macras
Sep 8, 2012, 07:46 PM
only primary colors of clothings (last time i was able to check was in beta) and outfits like tuxedos yukatas and swimsuits cannot be recolored.

Gama
Sep 8, 2012, 08:41 PM
and aparently you only get a couple of colors... u cant pick color like casts do... :(

Rika-chan
Sep 8, 2012, 08:53 PM
and aparently you only get a couple of colors... u cant pick color like casts do... :(

Er, no. My teammates who have used recolor tickets all said you could pick the color, like with CASTs

TaigaUC
Sep 8, 2012, 09:19 PM
There are some videos on YouTube that show how the recoloring works. I remember seeing one that looked like you can pick a base color, and then modify the other colors of that base color with the Casts color picker.
Not sure though. Maybe even the base color is modifyable.

Sizustar
Sep 8, 2012, 09:19 PM
Special outfit(All race) can tried different color in the make-up counter, but you can't confirm the change.

Aeris
Sep 8, 2012, 09:40 PM
Special outfit(All race) can tried different color in the make-up counter, but you can't confirm the change.

Yeah, the colors are in the game but can't chose it on the outfits that comes with 3 colors out of 12 possible colors not including some colors like the blue bikini has and such, seems there is more than 12 in game but can't chose them, probably custom colors most likely.

Gama
Sep 8, 2012, 10:17 PM
Er, no. My teammates who have used recolor tickets all said you could pick the color, like with CASTs

hm i see. good news then :)

could anyone giv link to video on youtube? having trouble finding anything about it.

Maximum Burst
Sep 9, 2012, 12:22 AM
Are you able to change a Cast's skin color (main color 2?) with a recycle ticket?

Megha
Sep 9, 2012, 07:10 PM
Are you able to change a Cast's skin color (main color 2?) with a recycle ticket?

No you need a makeover ticket for AC

TenebriS
Sep 9, 2012, 07:13 PM

If you are a CAST a recolor ticket you can change all 4 colors

No you need a makeover ticket for AC

Yes you can, fleshy skin needs the makeover ticket of AC

TaigaUC
Sep 9, 2012, 08:09 PM
could anyone giv link to video on youtube? having trouble finding anything about it.

Sorry, forgot to mention the video title was in Japanese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR6Xc3vz04E

Z-0
Sep 10, 2012, 07:41 AM
If you're a female cast, you can change skin colour with a recolour ticket, but you'd need the Makeover AC ticket for male casts.

Gama
Sep 10, 2012, 07:46 AM
If you're a female cast, you can change skin colour with a recolour ticket, but you'd need the Makeover AC ticket for male casts.

discrimination i tellz YA!