PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 20-30 Grind

Not Crazed
Sep 9, 2012, 06:19 AM
Its taking forever, does anyone have a guide on how to get through this horrible time? :/

Crazed

FlameOfYagami
Sep 9, 2012, 06:23 AM
Are you serious? lmao.

This is easy. I dont understand why people complain about this so much. I've had 3 classes at 40 for the longest time now. hell I wish I had something to lvl up!!!!

Just play the game, run desert/Caves runs in multi party and do client orders while doing the city/forest urgent quest. It's not hard at all.

People need to stop making this seem like a huge deal.

Takatsuki
Sep 9, 2012, 06:30 AM
Take repeatable Client Orders from Hans, Lavelle, Emeline, Franka and especially Cressida. Also do Joseph's Training quests if you haven't yet.

Mystil
Sep 9, 2012, 06:40 AM
Are you serious? lmao.

This is easy. I dont understand why people complain about this so much. I've had 3 classes at 40 for the longest time now. hell I wish I had something to lvl up!!!!

Just play the game, run desert/Caves runs in multi party and do client orders while doing the city/forest urgent quest. It's not hard at all.

People need to stop making this seem like a huge deal.

Cannot run desert hard mode til lvl25. Caves is just a little faster than Nab rappy. Desert Normal isn't any better despite the hard version making it easier. MPAs for nab rappy are getting scarce, and so is caves.

I suspect these will pick up considerably next week though. Don't make it sound so simple. Your tolerance/patience level is just higher.

FlameOfYagami
Sep 9, 2012, 07:40 AM
Cannot run desert hard mode til lvl25. Caves is just a little faster than Nab rappy. Desert Normal isn't any better despite the hard version making it easier. MPAs for nab rappy are getting scarce, and so is caves.

I suspect these will pick up considerably next week though. Don't make it sound so simple. Your tolerance/patience level is just higher.

True I totaly forgot about that!

How the hell did I pass the 20-30 gap then? xD

I can't even remember what i did.

I just played the game. I remember doing many client orders and urgent quest. Seriously it's not hard at all. people need to stop bitching about this already.

We are at the point where there's nothing to do atm :(

I wish I had a lvl 20-30 gap right now. I have been 40/40/40 for like a month now =/

Ezodagrom
Sep 9, 2012, 07:57 AM

I just played the game. I remember doing many client orders and urgent quest. Seriously it's not hard at all. people need to stop bitching about this already.

I wish I had a lvl 20-30 gap right now. I have been 40/40/40 for like a month now =/
I have more fun playing at lvl 40 than I had during the lvl 20~30 gap. :|

Anyway, tundra, mines and skyland are going to have normal mode versions, and some high level quests are going to get their requirements lowered sometime this month, possibly this wednesday.

dablacksephiroth
Sep 9, 2012, 08:04 AM

I wish I had a lvl 20-30 gap right now. I have been 40/40/40 for like a month now =/I'm at:

Account 1 - 40/40/40
Account 2 - 40/40/40
Account 3 - 40/17/5

Step yo game up! <3

valmont
Sep 9, 2012, 08:35 AM
wait for tundra and mines normal mode implemented? XD

youcantcatchtheblue
Sep 9, 2012, 08:43 AM
wait for tundra and mines normal mode implemented? XD

not yet, it should come in next week's update.

Laxedrane
Sep 9, 2012, 08:47 AM
I personally hit 30 my first play through way to quickly. I had to make up 60 caves items in a what eventually turned into a caves mpa while getting 0 exp that pissed me off.

I am now going through my second play through on another account and at 28. Been duoing with a friend since level 1 and we been breezing through this. Easily taking a level every 1-2 hours. Since 25 rotating between areas as we got items. Doing caves last for some odd reason but yeah. We just rotated on client order like a previous poster said. Not feeling the omg this is boring.

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 10:17 AM
Here, http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Level_Grinding_Guide

Z-0
Sep 9, 2012, 10:22 AM
Normal Tundra~Continent will probably have similar levels to Normal Forest~Desert... Not higher levels. They'll be intended for those starting the new classes from level 1, so they're not doing the same thing over again.

They also won't be available for those who haven't unlocked the maps on a previous class already, most likely, so waiting for those maps to be released in normal difficulty isn't going to work.

However, some requirements are getting lowered, which is quite nice.

raiden55
Sep 9, 2012, 10:50 AM
not yet, it should come in next week's update.

I did not read anything about this, what's the source ?
I have 2 class near the hell grind, and am pretty interested...

Ezodagrom
Sep 9, 2012, 10:53 AM
I did not read anything about this, what's the source ?
I have 2 class near the hell grind, and am pretty interested...
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-new-weapon-categories-and-new-classes-update-september-12th-2012/

- Tundra, Mines, and Floating Continent Normal Difficulty Quests
- Eased the levels you have to be to accept some high level quests. Some quests in hard mode will accept a wider range of levels than before.

raiden55
Sep 9, 2012, 11:45 AM
thanks, i read that a while ago, but didn't saw this part :)

Zorafim
Sep 9, 2012, 01:13 PM
20-30 is a good time to catch up on your client orders and matterboards, since you'll have nothing else to work on. If you have any new ones you can possibly do, work on those. And for extra exp, pick up client orders that correspond to the area you'll be grinding.

If you're caught up (Say, on your second class or so), just pick up a bunch of client orders for the same area. If you're close to full, drop client orders to make room for new ones. You'll be grinding mainly in forest, so pick up all the forest client orders you can. After you're done with those, do caves (you can do one caves mission between 20-25). Then desert, since it still gives decent exp from 20-25. 25-30 is a bit better, and you should also have some new client orders you can do.

If all that fails, just wait a few days. We're gaining new 20-30 content. It really is the most boring levels in the game, such that 30-40 go by really quickly. But the game will be fun again once you hit 30.