PDA

View Full Version : Event CHANGE OVER CODE: PSO-TOGRAPHY!

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 10:19 AM
*click*!!

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/logo_small.png

Attention Arks!

It's time to show your love for PSO2 using your picture-taking skills! This is a screenshot contest for all Ships, and any character/player may enter!

Also, don't worry if your graphical quality is 'sub-par'; you can still enter!

Please submit all entries to me via Private Message. No entries will be accepted after September 16th, 11:59:59 PM EST.*

*To accommodate the downtime PSOW recently suffered, I'll be extending the registration/entry period by two days. The new end time is:

September 18th, 11:59:59 PM EST

Once the submission time is over, the judging panel will begin to review each entry based on multiple criteria, including creative angles, poses (where applicable), theme, humor (where applicable), etc.

However, there are a few stipulations:

-Only one entry per user
-Submitted screenshots cannot be edited or filtered in any way (cropping does NOT count as 'editing')
-You must take your own screenshot

When the judging is completed (there will be no 'final round' for this contest; all judging and scoring to decide the three winners will be done by the judging panel), I will make another thread with the chosen winners!

On to the prizes!

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholder.png

We had the PSOW administration help us out a bit with these! Exciting!

1st Place: 2k Webmoney and a PSOW Custom Avatar of the winner's PSO2 character !*

2nd Place: 2k Webmoney!

3rd Place: 1k Webmoney!

* the custom avatar can be from an in-game screenshot OR character fan art!

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholder.png

If anyone has any questions or other relevant inquiries, please do not hesitate to send me a Private Message and ask. That being said, good luck to all participants! Show that PSO2 pride!

A big thanks to the PSOW staff for helping to sponsor the 1st place prize~!

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/Lipstick_small.png

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 10:21 AM
So basically another code fashion but with everyone?

CelestialBlade
Sep 9, 2012, 10:22 AM
Huh, will give this a shot. Is this just scenery or characters too?

Wayu
Sep 9, 2012, 10:22 AM
You just had to have that blue kiss mark in the corner didn't you.

-Wayu

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 10:23 AM
Huh, will give this a shot. Is this just scenery or characters too?

It's everything, and how well the entrant can bring it all together. No one thing will be a standalone 'winner.'

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 10:25 AM
Where do we submit the pictures?

Sephirah
Sep 9, 2012, 10:27 AM

Yes, I'm also curious! :D Also, when you say only one entry, can we only submit 1 screenshot? Or multiple screenshots of only one character?

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 10:28 AM

Oops, forgot to put it in the OP. Submit all entries to me via PM.

Also, updated OP with this information.

Only one screenshot per person.

Sephirah
Sep 9, 2012, 10:30 AM
Only one screenshot per person.

You're doing this to torture me aren't you! :P

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 10:31 AM
Well time to get a picture.

goldwing
Sep 9, 2012, 10:37 AM
ok anything u want us to title it? like contest entry? pic contest? or it makes no diff to you???

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 10:38 AM
ok anything u want us to title it? like contest entry? pic contest? or it makes no diff to you???

Nope, just send it. I'll know what it is when I open it. :-P

goldwing
Sep 9, 2012, 10:40 AM
done and done XD

serenade
Sep 9, 2012, 10:47 AM
they dont have to be full body shots right?

it can be anything at all?

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 10:48 AM
Sent mine.

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 10:52 AM
they dont have to be full body shots right?

it can be anything at all?

Correct, anything at all. It doesn't even have to have any characters in it, if you don't want!

Sizustar
Sep 9, 2012, 11:11 AM
PM have been sent

Rika-chan
Sep 9, 2012, 11:24 AM
Not sure if I should enter or not... ;A; Even if I did I probably wouldn't win

Sizustar
Sep 9, 2012, 11:28 AM
Not sure if I should enter or not... ;A; Even if I did I probably wouldn't win

If you enter, there is chance to win, if you don't enter, 0% chance to win.

Rika-chan
Sep 9, 2012, 11:38 AM
PM sent~

Titan
Sep 9, 2012, 11:39 AM
Can I see an example?

Sephirah
Sep 9, 2012, 11:40 AM
Can I see an example?

An example of a screenshot? Hit Prnt Scrn.

Titan
Sep 9, 2012, 11:43 AM
Never mind, I read something completely wrong.

Sizustar
Sep 9, 2012, 11:50 AM
This reminds me...
We still haven't seen the other 70 contestent for TenebriS's female fashion contest~~

Narugami
Sep 9, 2012, 11:53 AM
What are the chances of those like me who has the graphic settings to the lowest of winning?

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 11:53 AM
This reminds me...
We still haven't seen the other 70 contestent for TenebriS's female fashion contest~~

Sure we have~ (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200590)

What are the chances of those like me who has the graphic settings to the lowest of winning?

Depends on your skills at getting good ideas and envisioning them into a reality with your PRTSCN button. You'll just have to counterbalance your graphical 'shortcomings', if you will, with other exciting ideas.

Sizustar
Sep 9, 2012, 11:56 AM

Should be ok.
Only a few people have graphic at above max setting and using other program to force AA, etc.(Less then..5 in this forum)
Most people are using level 3 graphic setting.
Majority of Japanese player are using Lv.1~3 graphic from screenshots I've seen.

Sure we have~ (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200590)

I see it now, and because it's locked, so it's not being pushed up.

Sephirah
Sep 9, 2012, 11:56 AM

Nobody can tell you if you have a good or bad chance at winning unless they see the screenshot you submit, and according to the OP, graphics don't matter. It's also impossible to give an accurate percentage without knowing how many people will enter.

As Sizu already explained, the only answer you're going to get for certain, is that there is no chance of winning if you don't enter.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 9, 2012, 12:14 PM
Welp, no way I'd win this

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 12:46 PM
Welp, no way I'd win this

Let me reiterate this:

If you enter, there is chance to win, if you don't enter, 0% chance to win.

You don't know if you don't try. Not like it costs money to enter. Just enter and have fun with it.

Zorafim
Sep 9, 2012, 12:54 PM
My best screenshots always just happen. If I plan it, it gets worse. So... I guess I won't be able to give anything better than what I already have.

Ce'Nedra
Sep 9, 2012, 12:57 PM
Isn't it a bit to soon to do this? we just had 2 fashion events ;o Not that I'm complaining though.

I'll see what I can do.

Takatsuki
Sep 9, 2012, 01:12 PM
Challenge accepted! I'll begin scoping out a screenshot!

Laguna
Sep 9, 2012, 01:14 PM
Can the screenshot have more than 1 person in it, say... I want the picture to have 3 people in it posing in some scenery. Is that allowed?

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 01:18 PM
Can the screenshot have more than 1 person in it, say... I want the picture to have 3 people in it posing in some scenery. Is that allowed?

Yes, sure. One character, 10 characters, 100 characters, no characters. Anything goes.

Sephirah
Sep 9, 2012, 01:48 PM
My services posing as a background model will be available after 4:30pm CST on Ship 02 so hit me up! :P

Shirai
Sep 9, 2012, 04:15 PM
I'm willing to be anyone's background model too. Ship 2 or I could do ship 10 too on my other character...

I have nothing better to do. My screenshots would be something stupid and terrible.
:(
timetobrainstorm!

Rika-chan
Sep 9, 2012, 04:16 PM
Me too XD for anyone on ship 10.

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 05:05 PM
Can I change my pic after submitting?

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 05:08 PM
Can I change my pic after submitting?

Yes, actually. Anyone can change their one entry image up until the the end of September 16th (Eastern time). So, if you take what you think is a better one, whether on purpose or on accident, just PM me again and let me know.

But, uh, don't go crazy with it. I don't want to have to keep swapping entry images out every day...

Massaki
Sep 9, 2012, 05:12 PM
And I've just sent my submission. :3 Fun trying to do something else for a change and give some use to some screenshots I've taken during my play time, haha.

I'm totally more interested in the Custom PSO-W Avatar, to be totally honest. :D

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 05:14 PM
Yes, actually. Anyone can change their one entry image up until the the end of September 16th (Eastern time). So, if you take what you think is a better one, whether on purpose or on accident, just PM me again and let me know.

But, uh, don't go crazy with it. I don't want to have to keep swapping entry images out every day...

Yeah I just happened to take a cool ass pic.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 9, 2012, 05:15 PM
I'm still kinda confused.
So we're just submitting cool looking screenshots?

Lostbob117
Sep 9, 2012, 05:18 PM

No it's anything from cool to funny to cute, etc.

NoiseHERO
Sep 9, 2012, 10:19 PM
Does cropping count as editing?

BIG OLAF
Sep 9, 2012, 10:27 PM
Does cropping count as editing?

No, it doesn't. Cropping is innocent. I just meant programs like Photoshop and the like.

Let me edit the OP with that info.

Sephirah
Sep 9, 2012, 10:28 PM

Screenshot. We only get one to submit one. >.<

methaniel
Sep 10, 2012, 05:37 AM
I see that there is no voting, but will there be a presentation of all "contestants" or only the winning trio shown?
I have no sense when it comes to photos (and screenshots as well), so I don't even really want to try taking one, a bit of a hassle for me, but I'm really curious to see what everyone has in mind tbh.

Sizustar
Sep 10, 2012, 05:54 AM
I see that there is no voting, but will there be a presentation of all "contestants" or only the winning trio shown?
I have no sense when it comes to photos (and screenshots as well), so I don't even really want to try taking one, a bit of a hassle for me, but I'm really curious to see what everyone has in mind tbh.

Proababely similiar to the previous contest.
An topic will be made with all entry and the judge's thought.

blace
Sep 10, 2012, 05:57 AM
Think of it as a preliminary round. We've only just entered, so let the judges weed out the selections they think are the best before making assumptions.

As for screenshots, I've pretty much looked through the screenshot and movie thread to get some ideas, as I rarely take any in game screens.

Amaranthus
Sep 10, 2012, 06:34 AM
I like the thought you've put into making the rules!

BIG OLAF
Sep 10, 2012, 09:00 AM

Yes, I'll be making a thread with every entry posted and my personal thoughts on each one. According to Tenebris (who did that for the two fashion contests), it takes a long time to write all of that up, but I think it's worth it.

I like the thought you've put into making the rules!

Thank you!....I think.

Sizustar
Sep 10, 2012, 09:15 AM
Yes, I'll be making a thread with every entry posted and my personal thoughts on each one. According to Tenebris (who did that for the two fashion contests), it takes a long time to write all of that up, but I think it's worth it.

Thank you!....I think.

For all the entry, you can make a post with the image and thought in a text file, and add it in as you get more entry..
Instead of writing up all the entry in one go.

TecherRamen
Sep 10, 2012, 11:04 AM
Great idea for a community event. And realy nice prizes too! I have a question about submission, can they be more than one picture stitched together?

Sephirah
Sep 10, 2012, 11:05 AM
Great idea for a community event. And realy nice prizes too! I have a question about submission, can they be more than one picture stitched together?

1 screenshot only. So far the only editing that's been approved is cropping.

AFKei
Sep 10, 2012, 11:45 AM
Why did I have the feeling I saw this coming? TO THE SCENERY!!

*boards the camp ship to find good picture spots*

I doubt this legal because it's the Benchmarking cinematic, but damn, did I accidentally make a good shot.
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/Mhlbu.jpg[/spoiler-box]

TecherRamen
Sep 10, 2012, 12:02 PM
1 screenshot only. So far the only editing that's been approved is cropping.

Thanks!

goldwing
Sep 10, 2012, 02:04 PM

Thank you!....I think.

O sweet thats wat i was hopeing ud do. Im really excited to see the compation.

Laxedrane
Sep 10, 2012, 02:38 PM
Just a random general question that I like to ask. How do you get rid of your menus and pallets on screen so you can take a picture without them showing up?

Zorafim
Sep 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
There's an option in the menu, under screenshots. If you get to the screen that has a choice between .png and .bmp, you're on the right screen.

goldwing
Sep 10, 2012, 02:54 PM
Just a random general question that I like to ask. How do you get rid of your menus and pallets on screen so you can take a picture without them showing up?

Iv a guide on that let me dig it up
Ok i dug it up here ya go
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194612

Limbo_lag
Sep 10, 2012, 08:49 PM
Hmm...will we be getting an "honourable mentions" list for the next 7 which come after the top 3?

BIG OLAF
Sep 10, 2012, 09:14 PM
Hmm...will we be getting an "honourable mentions" list for the next 7 which come after the top 3?

I hadn't planned on it, no. But! I suppose that if I get a lot of entries, then I may have two or three 'Honorable Mentions' under the winners in the results thread.

Wayu
Sep 10, 2012, 09:23 PM
Just noticed - the cut-off date is AFTER the big +3 classes update.

I guess the judges will see a lot of double sabers on the males and twin daggers on the females. :P

-Wayu

goldwing
Sep 11, 2012, 12:55 AM

I guess the judges will see a lot of double sabers on the males and twin daggers on the females. :P

-Wayu

U think daggers r more girly? Huh idk

BIG OLAF
Sep 11, 2012, 02:21 AM

Yup, timed it like that on purpose in case some people to get some new weapons (and their no-doubt awesome PAs) in their screenshots. Everyone will have plenty of time for changing their entry if they so choose.

We've already got over 20 contestants, and I'm sure there will be plenty more on the way. Enter if you haven't already (unless you're holding out for the reason I just mentioned)!

Takatsuki
Sep 11, 2012, 03:04 PM
Submitted my entry. It's not big and exciting. You might even call it cute, or at least simple.

NoiseHERO
Sep 11, 2012, 03:08 PM
Can we have captions, Orafu-san?

BIG OLAF
Sep 13, 2012, 10:55 PM
Can we have captions, Orafu-san?

Just to clarify to everyone else, no, captions are not allowed.

Also, to accommodate the downtime PSOW recentyl suffered, I'll be extending the registration/entry period by two days. The new end time is:

SEPTEMBER 17th, @ 11:59:59 PM EST

The OP will be updated with the info. Thank you.

LinkKD
Sep 13, 2012, 11:39 PM
I believe I know the answer to this already, but...is it ok if our character is not in the picture?

As in...I took it, but my character isn't really showing, the theme is something else.

valmont
Sep 14, 2012, 03:36 PM
Submitted mine.. cant wait to see others entries tho.. XD

AFKei
Sep 14, 2012, 03:53 PM
Hmm... I wonder if I could take a pic with my newfound Techer powers... (as well as a Techer skill planning because I can't decide between light and dark)

CelestialBlade
Sep 14, 2012, 04:05 PM
Just to clarify to everyone else, no, captions are not allowed.

Also, to accommodate the downtime PSOW recentyl suffered, I'll be extending the registration/entry period by two days. The new end time is:

SEPTEMBER 17th, @ 11:59:59 PM EST

The OP will be updated with the info. Thank you.
But that's only one day ;P

I kinda forgot about this, will have to see if I can come up with anything Monday.

Primobol
Sep 14, 2012, 05:11 PM
I use the NVIDIA control panel to add some AA filters to the game. That's not against the rules right?

Sizustar
Sep 14, 2012, 09:41 PM
I use the NVIDIA control panel to add some AA filters to the game. That's not against the rules right?

No, and the Nvidia default control panel doesn't affect the game, you need to use Nvidia Inspector to change it to have it effect PSO2

BIG OLAF
Sep 14, 2012, 10:28 PM
I believe I know the answer to this already, but...is it ok if our character is not in the picture?

As in...I took it, but my character isn't really showing, the theme is something else.

Yes, of course. Anything and everything is permitted.

But that's only one day ;P

Uh...well....what's that over there?!

*throws a rock and updates the OP again*

SEPTEMBER 18TH, 11:59:59 PM EST

Primobol
Sep 14, 2012, 11:15 PM
No, and the Nvidia default control panel doesn't affect the game, you need to use Nvidia Inspector to change it to have it effect PSO2
I don't want to go too off-topic, but it works:

Before:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/NwyCR.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

After:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/tgZ11.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maybe not all the features work, but you can't deny that the texture filtering is there.

P.S.: Ty for the answer. I'll send my screen to u now 8008s~ err...i mean Olaf.

AFKei
Sep 15, 2012, 12:29 AM
Done and sent!

...I couldn't come up with anything with a Wand :P

Chik'Tikka
Sep 15, 2012, 01:08 AM
"Felicia DayVerified ‏@feliciaday

But I have two children, a steward, an on-staff bard and my Argonian husband Scout Many-Marshes in there, so it feels pretty homey. #Skyrim "

What i imagine one of their children looks like, and what i'm totally submitting+^_^++^_^+
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/PSO2%20Miscellaneous/pso20120804_020720_000.jpg

Sizustar
Sep 15, 2012, 05:33 AM
I don't want to go too off-topic, but it works:

Before:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/NwyCR.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

After:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/tgZ11.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Maybe not all the features work, but you can't deny that the texture filtering is there.

P.S.: Ty for the answer. I'll send my screen to u now 8008s~ err...i mean Olaf.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200053&page=2
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196162

LinkKD
Sep 15, 2012, 12:20 PM
lol Mary, took me awhile to figure out how the hell someone made a character like that. Funny =w=

Gama
Sep 15, 2012, 07:19 PM
this will lead to interesting images :o

Chik'Tikka
Sep 16, 2012, 01:58 AM
lol Mary, took me awhile to figure out how the hell someone made a character like that. Funny =w=

just a purple cast with green skin, some JP player having fun the day the Bikinis came out+^_^+

BIG OLAF
Sep 17, 2012, 02:21 AM
Just a reminder that there's a little over a day left to enter. Thank you!

valmont
Sep 17, 2012, 09:51 AM
ew.. isnt this supposed to be an english forum?

Zorafim
Sep 17, 2012, 09:54 AM
Bad nasty sex stuff in Russian with links that probably download cocaine secret agents to your computer to download underaged goose porn and get you arrested by the FBI

Truer words have never been said.

Also, I'm not going to click those.

Amaranthus
Sep 17, 2012, 12:45 PM
And this is how I learned NEVER to click any link ever again specially when I don't understand what it says.

SuKKrl
Sep 17, 2012, 12:50 PM
And this is how I learned NEVER to click any link ever again specially when I don't understand what it says.

I shouldn't have put that Russian quote in google translate... but those links, they must be hellish.

Wayu
Sep 17, 2012, 01:59 PM
Oh whoops completely forgot about this.

Blah. Oh well, I'll have to wait for the next contest.

-Wayu

BIG OLAF
Sep 17, 2012, 02:00 PM
Oh whoops completely forgot about this.

Blah. Oh well, I'll have to wait for the next contest.

-Wayu

You still have until 12 PM (your time) to enter.

Zorafim
Sep 17, 2012, 03:00 PM
Woops. I knew it was spam, but I didn't think it'd be porn. Yeah, I'm just gonna go unquote that now...

Wayu
Sep 17, 2012, 04:30 PM
You still have until 12 PM (your time) to enter.

I'm on the West Coast now, as of 5 days ago.

-Wayu

BIG OLAF
Sep 17, 2012, 04:32 PM

-Wayu

Okay, so then you have until 9 PM. ^^

Ryo
Sep 17, 2012, 05:37 PM

-Wayu

Congrats on the move; where'd you come in from?

BIG OLAF
Sep 17, 2012, 06:02 PM
Congrats on the move; where'd you come in from?

Shanghai, China.

lol sorry had to

LinkKD
Sep 17, 2012, 09:23 PM
I still can submit a pic right?...

Ugh, having to chose only one <_>'...not that I have much material to work with, but I'm terrible with decisions.

BIG OLAF
Sep 17, 2012, 09:24 PM
I still can submit a pic right?...

Ugh, having to chose only one <_>'...not that I have much material to work with, but I'm terrible with decisions.

Still 1.5 hours to submit a picture, yes. So, anyone who's on the fence, this is more or less your last chance! :o

LinkKD
Sep 17, 2012, 10:20 PM
wait wtf, 1.5 hours? I can't EST <_>...well I'll send you one right now then

blace
Sep 17, 2012, 10:21 PM
As of this post, there is now 39 minutes before the event is over.

BIG OLAF
Sep 17, 2012, 10:39 PM
So, uh, I'm pretty much a complete idiot. I forgot I extended it by two days, not one. You actually have 24.5 hours left, everyone. So don't fret!

Here, see?

*To accommodate the downtime PSOW recently suffered, I'll be extending the registration/entry period by two days. The new end time is:

September 18th, 11:59:59 PM EST

My apologies ^^; I'm quite embarrassed now..

blace
Sep 17, 2012, 10:42 PM
Oh then this changes things, I'll get back to screencapping something different.

Fox2Tails
Sep 17, 2012, 11:07 PM
Well...derp :/

Sephirah
Sep 17, 2012, 11:09 PM
So, uh, I'm pretty much a complete idiot. I forgot I extended it by two days, not one. You actually have 24.5 hours left, everyone. So don't fret!

Here, see?

My apologies ^^; I'm quite embarrassed now..

*stops having a panic attack*

BIG OLAF
Sep 18, 2012, 04:49 PM
A little over six hours left to submit (for real this time)!

Wayu
Sep 18, 2012, 05:41 PM
6 hours left 7 hours ago. Oops...

-Wayu

AFKei
Sep 18, 2012, 08:21 PM
3 Hours remain. Last ditch effort people! GO!

Zaix
Sep 18, 2012, 10:15 PM
45 Minutes!

Narugami
Sep 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
LAST DITCH EFFORT! LAST MINUTE SCREENSHOT!

[spoiler-box]
http://puu.sh/16wzf[/spoiler-box]

I win?

goldwing
Sep 18, 2012, 10:59 PM
time!!!

BIG OLAF
Sep 18, 2012, 11:01 PM
annnnnnnd.....

No more submissions will be accepted!

Thank you to the 50+ entrants! I and the other judges will get to work evaluating everyone's lovely screenshots very soon! It's going to take us a little while, so please everyone, have some patience, and try not to rag on us too hard with how "long" we're taking! :o This is going to be hard; there's so many good ones!

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2012, 07:38 AM
annnnnnnd.....

No more submissions will be accepted!

Thank you to the 50+ entrants! I and the other judges will get to work evaluating everyone's lovely screenshots very soon! It's going to take us a little while, so please everyone, have some patience, and try not to rag on us too hard with how "long" we're taking! :o This is going to be hard; there's so many good ones!

Good luck to your event~
And if you want, you can visit the PSO2 Symbol Art festival event on 09/22 on Ship-3 to see how the Japanese player host a event.
And it can serve as an idea for future event.

And good luck to all contestent~~

valmont
Sep 22, 2012, 10:36 PM
thanks for helding this event..
and good luck to all contestent..
cant wait to see others screenie.. XD

Narugami
Sep 24, 2012, 11:33 PM
So what happened to this contest?

Slidikins
Sep 24, 2012, 11:37 PM
So what happened to this contest?They're judging.

BIG OLAF
Sep 24, 2012, 11:42 PM
They're judging.

^This. I'm waiting on one more judge's results so I can start tallying scores for each picture. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Ce'Nedra
Sep 25, 2012, 09:12 AM
Nassie, are you gonna post all entries like Tenebris did or are you to lazy/to much work?

I personally would love to see all the entries and see what everyone came up with cause I saw a few people with very good screenshot skills in the screenshot topic (a certain white haired Newman comes to mind)

BIG OLAF
Sep 25, 2012, 09:24 AM
Nassie, are you gonna post all entries like Tenebris did or are you to lazy/to much work?

I personally would love to see all the entries and see what everyone came up with cause I saw a few people with very good screenshot skills in the screenshot topic (a certain white haired Newman comes to mind)

I'm not sure who you're speaking about, but yes, I had planned to sometime after the contest is over. It may take me a while though, so try to be patient with that, as well.

Sephirah
Sep 25, 2012, 09:27 AM
I'm not sure who you're speaking about, but yes, I had planned to sometime after the contest is over. It may take me a while though, so try to be patient with that, as well.

TT_TT You're so mean! (lol jk)

Ce'Nedra
Sep 25, 2012, 09:41 AM

Nice, I can wait~ Looking forward to it!

Sephirah
Sep 25, 2012, 09:55 AM
Nice, I can wait~ Looking forward to it!

I also can't wait to see all the other screenshots out there! I've seen a few other very skilled individuals around here. :)

Coatl
Sep 25, 2012, 10:56 AM
Good luck everyone who have submitted their shot. :3

LinkKD
Sep 25, 2012, 01:18 PM
I also can't wait to see all the other screenshots out there! I've seen a few other very skilled individuals around here. :)

I thought I was somewhat decent at pic taking...then I saw your pics.

I thought I standed any chance on this...then I saw you were competing too ç-ç .

ok but seriously, I've seen a lot of your pics on another thread and they're really something. Great angles/situations and great editing...I couldn't even tell how you got some of them, with PSO2's poor camera work @_@.

Good job on them...I hope I can take and edit pics that good someday...Hopefully with a larger monitor too.

Apart from that, good luck to all contestants :3 I'm thrilled to see all the cool entries this must have.

Sephirah
Sep 25, 2012, 01:43 PM
I thought I was somewhat decent at pic taking...then I saw your pics.

I thought I standed any chance on this...then I saw you were competing too ç-ç .

ok but seriously, I've seen a lot of your pics on another thread and they're really something. Great angles/situations and great editing...I couldn't even tell how you got some of them, with PSO2's poor camera work @_@.

Good job on them...I hope I can take and edit pics that good someday...Hopefully with a larger monitor too.

Apart from that, good luck to all contestants :3 I'm thrilled to see all the cool entries this must have.

Aww thank you! That also gives me an idea! How about next contest be for edited pics?

This is my current wallpaper at work bee tee dubs
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/PSyxm.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Primobol
Sep 25, 2012, 03:07 PM
Aww thank you! That also gives me an idea! How about next contest be for edited pics?

This is my current wallpaper at work bee tee dubs
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/PSyxm.jpg[/spoiler-box]
That would be so unfair with people that don't have some artistic talents ='(
Ofc some random image filters can do random magic, but it's trial and error without art skills...

BIG OLAF
Sep 25, 2012, 03:13 PM
I don't really think an edited image event would be too fair, since not everyone has access to programs like Photoshop, or a computer that can run programs like Photoshop, or the time to invest in becoming "skilled" with image editing.

That's the reason I didn't want any edited pictures in this contest: so everyone could enter on equal footing with only imagination being the limit.

Sephirah
Sep 25, 2012, 03:26 PM
I don't really think an edited image event would be too fair, since not everyone has access to programs like Photoshop, or a computer that can run programs like Photoshop, or the time to invest in becoming "skilled" with image editing.

That's the reason I didn't want any edited pictures in this contest: so everyone could enter on equal footing with only imagination being the limit.

Of course of course! Sorry for the confusion I didn't mean for a contest like this, but more like, just a friendly one without prizes. :P

BIG OLAF
Sep 25, 2012, 05:06 PM
Everything is complete, and the results will be posted early tomorrow (Eastern time). Thanks for your patience, everyone!

I will be making a NEW THREAD with the results, so don't come a'lookin' here~.

LinkKD
Sep 25, 2012, 07:18 PM

Yeah...I agree too. As much as I like well edited images, a contest would be unfair in this case.

ofc there's ALWAYS people who are better and worse at any contest...but on that case it would make the discrepancy (is this word right?) too high, since not everyone has access to the programs or know how to use them etc

Everything is complete, and the results will be posted early tomorrow (Eastern time). Thanks for your patience, everyone!

oboy oboy!

Chik'Tikka
Sep 25, 2012, 10:07 PM

ty for that+^_^+ Photoshop isn't one of the softwares i can get through school+^_^+ also, i has like no art skillz at all, look at my symbol art+^_^+

AFKei
Sep 26, 2012, 12:05 AM

Can't wait! I want to see what everyone's got!

goldwing
Sep 26, 2012, 12:10 AM
O boy iv been waiting for this. Woot