PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2_Setup.exe Error pop-up

paris56
Sep 10, 2012, 08:41 AM
Someone help me up , please. I get this pop up when I open up PSO2_SETUP to try to install it, help please.

http://www.imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/imagen15ko.png/

methaniel
Sep 10, 2012, 08:47 AM
Someone help me up , please. I get this pop up when I open up PSO2_SETUP to try to install it, help please.

http://www.imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/imagen15ko.png/

It says that it Phantasy Star Online 2 doesn't get any answer from the OS you're using on your computer. I don't know which OS PSO2 is compatible with, but it seems you're in the bad category

Slidikins
Sep 10, 2012, 08:51 AM
It says that it Phantasy Star Online 2 doesn't get any answer from the OS you're using on your computer. I don't know which OS PSO2 is compatible with, but it seems you're in the bad category
The screenshot looks like Windows XP (probably wrong), which PSO2 is compatible with. At least the system requirements state Win XP (SP3), Vista, and Win 7. Windows 8 does not work with PSO2, I believe.

paris56
Sep 10, 2012, 10:17 AM
Yep, it's Windows XP (SP3 I think, but Im not 100% sure, and I cant check by the moment, im on my laptop). Its a Virtual Machine created with Parallels Desktop in a MAC OSX, but thats not why it gets the error cus I got many other games there, and any other have ever showed such thing. (I got other game called S4 League wich doesnt allows to be played in Virtual Machines, but I can play it by erasing the content of the VideoBios in regedit, I tried that to open it up the PSO2_SETUP, but it didn't work so its not cus its a Virtual Machine, maybe something else.)

Help please ^^;

Aeris
Sep 10, 2012, 10:42 AM
The screenshot looks like Windows XP (probably wrong), which PSO2 is compatible with. At least the system requirements state Win XP (SP3), Vista, and Win 7. Windows 8 does not work with PSO2, I believe.

Windows 8 Dev does work with PSO2 but not officially supported until its full release this fall on October, some people got it to run on there while some people can't now with GG going kaput.

paris56
Sep 10, 2012, 10:44 AM
Windows 8 Dev does work with PSO2 but not officially supported until its full release this fall on October, some people got it to run on there while some people can't now with GG going kaput.

And that helps me tons, thanks . . .