PDA

View Full Version : can't equip my launcher...

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 11:17 AM
Strange thing happened, and I am curious.

I've been using a 2* launcher for some time now, I log on today and my launcher is unequipped, and I can no longer use it. Has a red X on it... wtf??

Only thing I did before logging off last night was level up to LV25

Crimson Exile
Sep 10, 2012, 11:21 AM
Could be your mag or wrong class.

Zorafim
Sep 10, 2012, 11:23 AM
Red X? You're on the wrong class. Check the class counter on the first floor and change your class back to ranger. Also, you might want to change your password.

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 11:25 AM
I didnt change my class, it's ranger...

Sephirah
Sep 10, 2012, 11:32 AM
I didnt change my class, it's ranger...

Screenshot?

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 11:39 AM
Screenshot?

no idea how to take a screenshot

I literally changed nothing. LVled to 25, that's it. Now I have to use a weaker launcher... makes no sense

Slidikins
Sep 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
The Print Screen button on your keyboard will take a screenshot. It can then be found in My Documents/SEGA/Phantasy Star Online 2/pictures

Did you visit the class counter after leveling? Perhaps to spend a skill point? You may have switched to another class when you did. Check to see if you're still actually 25.

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 11:44 AM
The Print Screen button on your keyboard will take a screenshot. It can then be found in My Documents/SEGA/Phantasy Star Online 2/pictures

Did you visit the class counter after leveling? Perhaps to spend a skill point? You may have switched to another class when you did. Check to see if you're still actually 25.

I didnt change my class.... I am still RA LV25 with a rifle on my back

Zorafim
Sep 10, 2012, 11:50 AM
I thought a red X meant you couldn't equip that item due to class constraints. Could mean you just can't equip it yet, due to stat constraints.

If you're ranger, you just don't have the stats to equip your launcher. Check to make sure your mag is equipped, and that your class skills are unchanged. Those are the only things I can think of that could modify your Ratk.

Press Print Screen on your keyboard to take a picture. That picture is saved in your picture folder in your PSO2 folder. Take a snapshot, then search your computer for a "Picture" folder, and you should find it.

Sephirah
Sep 10, 2012, 11:51 AM
Here's a screenshot

You need 326 RATK, you only have 312 right now.

Arios
Sep 10, 2012, 11:52 AM
Here's a screenshot

You lack the requirements to equip it. 326 is the minimum R-ATK, you have 312.

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 11:53 AM
I thought a red X meant you couldn't equip that item due to class constraints. Could mean you just can't equip it yet, due to stat constraints.

If you're ranger, you just don't have the stats to equip your launcher. Check to make sure your mag is equipped, and that your class skills are unchanged. Those are the only things I can think of that could modify your Ratk.

Press Print Screen on your keyboard to take a picture. That picture is saved in your picture folder in your PSO2 folder. Take a snapshot, then search your computer for a "Picture" folder, and you should find it.

I've been using this launcher for a while already as I said. And again, I changed nothing ... fed my MAG guns. It's pure range

Sephirah
Sep 10, 2012, 11:54 AM
I've been using this launcher for a while already as I said. And again, I changed nothing ... fed my MAG guns. It's pure range

Either you're mistaken and you were using a different launcher, or something changed.

Slidikins
Sep 10, 2012, 11:54 AM
And again, I changed nothing ... fed my MAG guns. It's pure rangeI don't see your mag in that screenshot. It's probably not equipped.

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 11:57 AM
I don't see your mag in that screenshot. It's probably not equipped.

THIS! I guess I unequipped my mag by accident last night. And just didnt notice. lol derp

Crimson Exile
Sep 10, 2012, 11:58 AM
Equip mag like I said in the 2nd post

Edit; Smh. Told you it might be your mag 40mins ago >,> you have to start reading these post more buddy.

JanosA
Sep 10, 2012, 12:01 PM
Equip mag like I said in the 2nd post

Edit; Smh. Told you it might be your mag 40mins ago >,> you have to start reading these post more buddy.

my bad bro. thank you

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 10, 2012, 05:23 PM
Mustn't forget to equip your Soul Reaver there, father.