PDA

View Full Version : Graphical issue post-update

Dan Maku
Sep 14, 2012, 12:00 AM
Before the latest update, all characters in the game had lifelike eyes, but after the update, everyone's eyes look dull and lifeless. Similarly, items like Meseta drops and Event Tablets have lost their luster.

Can anyone help me fix this? It's kinda annoying me. XP

Resanoca
Sep 14, 2012, 12:03 AM
Before the latest update, all characters in the game had lifelike eyes, but after the update, everyone's eyes look dull and lifeless. Similarly, items like Meseta drops and Event Tablets have lost their luster.

Can anyone help me fix this? It's kinda annoying me. XPThe eye issue is really only on low shader. D:

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 14, 2012, 12:08 AM
Dark Ragne stole their souls. Hence they have soulless eyes.

MaggotSai
Sep 14, 2012, 12:10 AM
I thought it was just me since I haven't been playing as often as I used to, but the graphics on the meseta just looked really off for some reason.

Dan Maku
Sep 14, 2012, 12:11 AM
The eye issue is really only on low shader. D:

I had the shader setting set to simple since launch (complex shaders make my laptop cry), and aside from the general lack of shiny, the characters' eyes still looked lifelike. I hadn't touched the graphic settings since then, and now, everyone looks like they have zombie eyes. XP

Chik'Tikka
Sep 14, 2012, 12:14 AM
i think they made some more optimizations to help people who can barely get the game to load to better FPS for them+^_^+ i hope they do the opposite eventually and have better graphics options for people with high end machines+^_^+ (i don't has one, but i will someday)

jooozek
Sep 14, 2012, 01:22 AM
They've touched something so insignificant while they left that fps-ho (pluck you sandstorm!) in desert :(

Gama
Sep 14, 2012, 09:04 AM
i wonder if the engine itself got any upgrades, the game feels allot diferent. in a good way, also most textures in outfits and some bosses seem to have been replaced, by slightly better ones.

maybe areas too? this would explain the size increase of the game.

what you guys think?

Slidikins
Sep 14, 2012, 09:51 AM
They've touched something so insignificant while they left that fps-ho (pluck you sandstorm!) in desert :(For some people, the sandstorm is more deadly than ever with the new patch.

Fox2Tails
Sep 14, 2012, 09:52 AM
I like how the Tablets look now, the colour really stands out