PDA

View Full Version : Who Iphone 5

Ryno
Sep 14, 2012, 01:01 PM
Who's gonna Stay in Line for the Iphone 5??

or Who is gonna pre Order it today?

I already Pre order mine. im not gonna wait 3 hours in line for it. lol.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 14, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'll pay for it when it stops being overpriced, overhyped garbage.

Blackheart521
Sep 14, 2012, 02:05 PM
ANDYROIDS r Betaar :mac:

Slidikins
Sep 14, 2012, 02:09 PM
I'm quite satisfied with my Galaxy S III but I'll love watching the madness unfold at the Apple Stores around the city,

Dhylec
Sep 14, 2012, 03:02 PM
ifone, ufone?
still using an old fone..
still got mah tone!

Palle
Sep 14, 2012, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdIWKytq_q4

This gave me a little chuckle during an otherwise shitty week.

Fox2Tails
Sep 14, 2012, 03:51 PM
I'm quite happy with my iPhone 4 [Not 4S either]

Outrider
Sep 14, 2012, 03:55 PM
My Droid X is overdue for an upgrade and it's been getting increasingly problematic recently.

I might go for the iPhone 5.

Then again, I should probably save that money instead.

darkante
Sep 14, 2012, 04:15 PM
Meh, got this Iphone 4 here and thatīs good enough for me.
Gonna be a while before i even think about another phone.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 14, 2012, 08:31 PM
Why Iphone 5 (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2856573)

AC9breaker
Sep 14, 2012, 10:54 PM
I've got enough disposable income to consider wasting my cash on an upgrade for my droid 3 to the 5. They're also gonna carry Verizon which is win in my book.

-Crokar-
Sep 19, 2012, 01:08 AM
i have had my 4 since it came out i like it. all my androiding i do i use my nexus 7. so im happy with what i got ill probably get the 5 when i can afford it

TalHex
Sep 22, 2012, 09:53 AM
pfft you kids and your smart phones. Why, my phone is a flip phone! With stuck pixels! It does a grand total of nothing but calls~

Why? Because it's a phone.

CelestialBlade
Sep 22, 2012, 10:21 AM
My contract's up in November, probably picking up the 5 when I renew. Been happy with my 4 and there isn't a whole lot that I'm super-pumped with on the 5, but seeing how many options on iOS6 already don't work with my model, I guess that's saying it's time to upgrade.

I've never been an Apple fan (PC builder for life) but goddamn, these phones.

TalHex
Sep 22, 2012, 10:24 AM
If I'm going to have an apple product... I'm just going to stick to my macbook pro. It's lightweight, it's efficient, I can do gaming on it with my bootcamped Win7, and as soon as the hard drive caddy I ordered comes I can swap out my DVD drive for 1 TB hard drive.

I can't imagine why I would need a fancy phone when my laptop I take with me everywhere anyways already does everything better.

Akaimizu
Sep 24, 2012, 12:17 PM
I could get the 5, but I'm going to wait it out. I'm happy with my iPhone 4 for which I upgraded to it from the iPhone 1. I tend to wait a few generations before upgrading to the next phone. Still, I never count the price of the phone as any real investment. Phones are cheap. If you can afford the phone service+Data plan charges of the phone company, the phone is almost nothing.

I guess the main people who do save the most money are the ones who never went smart-phone in the first place. Just that so much, general business, technology is using them now. Even museums today are all filled with those fangle-dangle QR code thingies for Smart-Phoners to use during their visit. Not just anywhere, but in the boonies. Out in Farm and Amish country. (And I'm not kidding).

yoshiblue
Sep 24, 2012, 06:48 PM
Go ahead, buy dem smart phones and watch it be taken away because you couldn't put it down in class! Raggle Fraggle laughter!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 24, 2012, 07:26 PM
Go ahead, buy dem smart phones and watch it be taken away because you couldn't put it down in class! Raggle Fraggle laughter!
Had this happen to someone, he said, at work.

Lady put it in a safe. We have to hatch a plan to break into the school.... work and get it out of the desk... safe!