PDA

View Full Version : Weird bug...?

Macman
Sep 15, 2012, 01:07 AM
I just unlocked the Gunner class and whenever I'm running around the lobby my palette and subpalete will just disappear at random as if I had hit the T key to bring up the mouse cursor.
The only way for me to get my hotbar back is to log out and log back in, it's really annoying!

Has anyone else had this happen? I don't think I can play gunner if this keeps up...

EDIT: I should note that this happens to my friend too, who just recently unlocked the Fighter class.

methaniel
Sep 15, 2012, 01:10 AM
It is happening to one of the guys in my team who is a fighter...It happened 2 times (I know he logged out for one, I don't know how he solved the second one)
So no explanation for that, nor have I see anything regarding it on Sega's site, but you're not alone it seems

NoiseHERO
Sep 15, 2012, 01:11 AM

Mine comes back up when I hit the weapon change key. >_>

Macman
Sep 15, 2012, 01:13 AM
Which, Rock? The R and F keys to scroll, or the number pad for quick switching?

I tried the former and it didn't work.

Maronji
Sep 15, 2012, 01:16 AM
I had this happen to me literally just now (not entirely sure if it vanished before or after I beamed onto Naberius), but I got mine back by opening my weapon palette, similar to what Rock said. Weird.

EDIT 1: And get this, the funny thing is I'm a Hunter. Go figure.

EDIT 2: Pushing T, I noticed, doesn't allow me to use the weapon palette, so I'm not sure what happened in my case.

Aeris
Sep 15, 2012, 01:20 AM
Pretty much open up the weapon/item subplate, select another one and press enter, a workaround until they fix it next maintenance .

Nerineri
Sep 15, 2012, 03:37 AM
I've got that happened to me too. A little annoying when I can't remember which panel my skill are and whether my skill is activated or not.

Fixed it by logged out and in again though.

Selnia
Sep 16, 2012, 03:27 PM
I've got it too, apparently pressing "R" to quick switch weapon makes it appear again.

Fthawe
Oct 10, 2012, 08:03 PM
I got this glitch many times doing Multi mission quests : Very annoying. After searching I see that people say pressing F + G or H fixes it. No. All it does it show it temporarily.
So, do what I just said + press enter instead of click to confirm the selection.
1. F
2. G
3. Enter