PDA

View Full Version : New Team Features

kudo
Sep 15, 2012, 01:33 AM
I don't particularly understand the new team features, nor am I able to find much info about them. Can anyone enlighten me please?

methaniel
Sep 15, 2012, 02:15 AM
Well, you'll have teams orders, as well as a Storage for your team and a Room for everyone. Completing Teams Orders will make the Team level go up...and that's about all I know, since as of now, this isn't yet in-game (well you can send items to your team storage it seems, but since you can't access it, the item would stay there until next update I think...)
Oh you can also see how much trophies your team's got (I gues it's trophies from interrupt events...my team has none so)

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 07:41 AM
We'll get a more extensive info next week during the TGS or some time before when they update the update site.
But yeah, basically it's Team orders and Storage/Room for higher level teams. I was kind of confused that the tutorial popped up already and thought that this feature is already it the game.

plasism
Sep 15, 2012, 08:03 AM
I hope the team room is permanent unlike the ones we have now...

Gama
Sep 15, 2012, 08:12 AM
so team room has its own storage?

how does that work? everyone has a bit for themselves or is it a "shared storage where everyone can share theyre items?" probbly cant share items i suspect so i dont get whats the use of it.

angrysquid
Sep 15, 2012, 08:21 AM
I hope it's one storage for all Team members > 3>!
(Bypass that Premium w!/inb4AC)

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 08:25 AM
so team room has its own storage?

how does that work? everyone has a bit for themselves or is it a "shared storage where everyone can share theyre items?" probbly cant share items i suspect so i dont get whats the use of it.
As I wrote above, it doesn't work now because it's a feature that's going to be added in the second part of the current update and no information has been revealed yet.

Dan Maku
Sep 15, 2012, 08:25 AM
How does one partake in Team Orders?

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 08:47 AM
How does one partake in Team Orders?
You will be able to pick them up at the Team counter (NPC on the right of the class change one) when the second part of the update goes live.

Takatsuki
Sep 15, 2012, 08:57 AM
How do I deposit things in the team storage? I know nobody can withdraw them yet, but my storage is nearly full and I have some stuff that other team members might want to have once the ability to withdraw them becomes available. I figure it's better than just vendoring them for petty meseta.

LionHeart-
Sep 15, 2012, 09:07 AM
I hope it's one storage for all Team members > 3>!
(Bypass that Premium w!/inb4AC)

Exactly!

Though, you might need AC/Premium to take out the items that you didn't deposit. So I can deposit and take out my items, but I need AC/Premium to take out my other team mates items, which is essential trading but in a different format.

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 09:19 AM
How do I deposit things in the team storage? I know nobody can withdraw them yet, but my storage is nearly full and I have some stuff that other team members might want to have once the ability to withdraw them becomes available. I figure it's better than just vendoring them for petty meseta.
Why people don't read other messages in this thread before asking questions?
We no nothing about storage/team orders yet aside from the fact that it'll be available in the next part of the current update.

moorebounce
Sep 15, 2012, 09:21 AM
If you're allowed to give and take out of the team storage then there should be a grace period where you need to be on a team for a set amount of time before people can take items. That way you just don't have people joining teams just to get an item then leaving that team right after.

Takatsuki
Sep 15, 2012, 09:25 AM
Why people don't read other messages in this thread before asking questions?
We no nothing about storage/team orders yet aside from the fact that it'll be available in the next part of the current update.

Maybe YOU should read the other messages in this thread.
Someone explicitly said that you can DEPOSIT things in Team Storage RIGHT NOW, you just can't browse or withdraw from the Team Storage.

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 09:28 AM
If you're allowed to give and take out of the team storage then there should be a grace period where you need to be on a team for a set amount of time before people can take items. That way you just don't have people joining teams just to get an item then leaving that team right after.
You don't need this kind of time restriction, since it can be only accessible to Common Members for all we know. As you join as a "Visitor" and have to be manually promoted, it would seem like a good way to do it.

methaniel
Sep 15, 2012, 09:36 AM
I actually haven't tried it but when retrieving items from my own storage, you have also the option to move it to another storage place (since I'm premium, I have the normal and premium storage), when selecting this option (the second one when you click an object in storage), the option to move it to the Premium storage appeared. Though I haven't tried it yet, so it's possible that the button is here but that it's locked for safety purpose.
Well, I don't know if it was intended by Sega to be already visible, since this patch has some slight bugs (like, Coffee calling you for new orders after completing it, tutorial for Team Quest before they are available, new little explanation text in the fields map about the alternative versions of monsters that aren't here yet, sub-palette getting invisible, etc...). It may in fact not be here anymore, I only saw it the second day when retriving the Premium Package item from the one-time storage box (since I didn't want those items in my bag, I send it directly to storage, and saw the option at this time, haven't tried it since then)