PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Sound Help Q~Q

Aliviah
Sep 15, 2012, 06:38 PM
Well... I finally got this game to work after MANY hours of messing around with it.. and as soon as I get the game to load up.. my sound won't work. At all... I've tried checking the sound options, and it won't work. My volume is up, and I can hear everything else pretty clearly. I even tried downloading DirectX, but it keeps failing every time I try to download it.. I'm using my mom's Windows 7 64-Bit laptop, and I've seen a few posts about this, but nothing helped... I'm getting PSO2 installed on my Windows Vista 32-Bit, but I don't think the game will really work well on my laptop. Anyway.. if anybody can help me with this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Gama
Sep 15, 2012, 06:58 PM
try updating your direct x, and if you didnt already, update your graphics card driver. :)

also a good defrag does wonders to the game loading speed.

Aliviah
Sep 15, 2012, 07:26 PM
try updating your direct x, and if you didnt already, update your graphics card driver. :)

also a good defrag does wonders to the game loading speed.

I CAN'T update DirectX.. it keeps failing. I said that ^^;. I've tried just about everything I can to get it to work... but it can't ;~;

Gama
Sep 16, 2012, 12:14 PM
try this

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

if this dosent work try the webinstaller with your firewall disabled. "works for some people"

Aliviah
Sep 16, 2012, 02:50 PM
try this

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

if this dosent work try the webinstaller with your firewall disabled. "works for some people"

Yeah.. I did try that. I tried all last night to get it to work ^^;. But it still wouldn't. It got to the point where that as soon as I clicked the "Run" button, nothing would pop up afterwards. Idk.. I just now was able to finish my download on MY laptop, and DirectX installed perfectly on mine. Now I just need to wait for the patches to go through and have it hopefully work.

Gama
Sep 16, 2012, 03:55 PM
i see maybe some internet connection issue then tht resolved by itself, but was making it inpossible for you to get it working
oh well. gl :o

Aliviah
Sep 16, 2012, 04:01 PM
i see maybe some internet connection issue then tht resolved by itself, but was making it inpossible for you to get it working
oh well. gl :o

It just finished on my laptop. I got sound on mine, but even with 30 FPS, it's still laggy QQ LOL. And just reformatted my laptop too >> Hahah