PDA

View Full Version : Question about mags

Yaski
Sep 15, 2012, 10:37 PM
I currently have a tech mag. cetus Proi. lame ability. Anyway I've been wanting to change it to a Tech/strike mag at 95~100. How high does my striking have to be?

(Lepus evolves into Carina when the total amount in Striking stats is greater than Ranged stats. Also, Tech stat must still be the dominant stat until level 95)

I got that but curious if there is an actual number I have to get? Can I just get 1 level in striking. Highest tech and second highest ability? Figured I'd make sure before I screwed it up. Working on getting Carina with Cetus Imera.

Currently Lv84 with 59Tech 24Ability and 1Strike

IzzyData
Sep 15, 2012, 10:53 PM
Impossible at this point. You'd have to start over in which case the minimum striking would be around 34 if you evened out tech and dex to 33 at level 100.

This would make striking the highest stat for when it evolves into karina at 100.

Yaski
Sep 15, 2012, 11:03 PM
Thank you for clearing that up. Guess I'm just stuck with this pos for now. Additional koffie mag quests haven't opened up yet for me.

Guess I can look at the glass half full. With PP revival, Cetus Proi will allow me to do as much damage if not more then most DD mags could do with the extra PP i will get.

When does the extra mag quest open up? Specific level or? I've already got upto Quartz on the floating continent. About 3k until Lv30

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 11:12 PM
Thank you for clearing that up. Guess I'm just stuck with this pos for now. Additional koffie mag quests haven't opened up yet for me.
There are no additional Mag COs, you get 1 for free and additional ones have to be purchased via AC.

Yaski
Sep 15, 2012, 11:53 PM
Ah that's lame :/

blace
Sep 16, 2012, 12:08 AM
Profit needs to be gained somehow.

Ezodagrom
Sep 16, 2012, 12:35 AM
I currently have a tech mag. cetus Proi. lame ability. Anyway I've been wanting to change it to a Tech/strike mag at 95~100. How high does my striking have to be?

(Lepus evolves into Carina when the total amount in Striking stats is greater than Ranged stats. Also, Tech stat must still be the dominant stat until level 95)

I got that but curious if there is an actual number I have to get? Can I just get 1 level in striking. Highest tech and second highest ability? Figured I'd make sure before I screwed it up. Working on getting Carina with Cetus Imera.

Currently Lv84 with 59Tech 24Ability and 1Strike
You can still get a Carina, you'll just have to go through a Monoceros for some levels.
Keep increasing its ability, at lvl 100 it'll evolve into a Monoceros, but when ability + strike become higher than tech, the mag will change to Carina at the following lvl that ends in 0 or 5 (for example, if the sum of ability and strike become higher than tech at lvl 119, it'll become a carina at lvl 120).

When it does become a Carina, you can then alternate between 1 lvl of tech, 1 lvl of ability. With strike being 1, ability needs to be the same or higher than tech (if tech = 59, and strike = 1, ability needs to be 59 or higher, after lvl 100 it doesn't matter if ability is higher than tech).