PDA

View Full Version : New player, some questions.

Sesheenku
Sep 15, 2012, 10:49 PM
Hey all I'm thinking of delving into the japanese PSO2 until they come out with the american release and I have a few questions and concerns, I apologize if this thread ends up redundant or anything like that but I'm eager to get started but also anxious.

I noticed a few threads on a change in the TOS, am I still allowed to play in the US without anything too bad happening?

Should I keep to myself and not talk to anyone? Can I get in trouble if other players figure out I'm in america? Should I not speak English to anyone I don't know?

I'm very excited to try this out but also very worried about what I can and can't do. Once again I'm sorry if there was a better place to put this thread or even the individual post.

I'm actually done downloading and the patching is just finishing and I'm not even going to log on until I get answers as I really don't want to take a step out of line.

Lostbob117
Sep 15, 2012, 10:52 PM
Just don't cause trouble and you should be fine.

Sesheenku
Sep 15, 2012, 10:55 PM
Ah that's a relief I certainly have no intention of causing trouble! Is ship 2 still where the bulk of the english speaking players are?

Mokyu
Sep 15, 2012, 10:56 PM
disregard the TOS, its not directed towards you. in fact, Japanese players seem to enjoy most of our company.

Shirokami
Sep 15, 2012, 11:03 PM
Yes, most of the players are at ship 2.

Keii
Sep 15, 2012, 11:11 PM
disregard the TOS, its not directed towards you.
It's directed at anyone playing the game and the fact that you're connecting from outside Japan/can't read it doesn't make you invulnerable to the things written in it. Doubt that Sega will enforce that part, but just so you know.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 16, 2012, 03:49 AM
also, if moon-runes get to you, Google
PSO2 final: English Patch +^_^+ it's nice that some fans have done a very complete translation of in game menus and such+^_^+ and with better translations then Segac too probably (FOmarl = Formal in PSU?)
now, excuse me while i spam a pic of the USA Flag a few dozen times in block 3+^_^+

Sesheenku
Sep 16, 2012, 08:21 AM
also, if moon-runes get to you, Google
PSO2 final: English Patch +^_^+ it's nice that some fans have done a very complete translation of in game menus and such+^_^+ and with better translations then Segac too probably (FOmarl = Formal in PSU?)
now, excuse me while i spam a pic of the USA Flag a few dozen times in block 3+^_^+

XD yeah I didn't mention it cause I read that the forum doesn't agree with modifying stuff like that due to legality or TOS issued but believe me the first thing I did when thinking about playing the JP server is getting the English patch.

Nevlan
Sep 16, 2012, 12:46 PM
just, dont spam, be nice, have fun. and get the english patch .

we r on ship 2 :D , block 20...to...23 :)