PDA

View Full Version : can't buy ac.....

ITaiyshaX
Sep 16, 2012, 08:26 AM
hello,if i try to buy ac with webmoney the always ask to put my name and adress ect...

i charged my webmoney but somehow i can't buy ac.can someone help me with my problem maybe i do something wrong,thnx in advance

Feggge
Sep 16, 2012, 08:41 AM
You might need a registered adress on your account. I used a Tenso adress for my account. Works like a charm and have been able to purchase Webmoney and AC with no trouble.

IzzyData
Sep 16, 2012, 09:14 AM
You might need a registered adress on your account. I used a Tenso adress for my account. Works like a charm and have been able to purchase Webmoney and AC with no trouble.

Do you live in the US?

Edit: Nvm, sweden. I tried webmoney 4-5 times but it just doesn't work in the US. I tried faking addresses and everything but meh. Site is awful. Are there any other similar sites that sega allows AC to be bought with?

Feggge
Sep 16, 2012, 12:24 PM
So is your problem in buying webmoney or AC with already bought webmoney? Because if you already have the voucher there should be no problem claiming it.

ITaiyshaX
Sep 16, 2012, 01:20 PM
thnx for your tips,it took a while but finaly i could add ac to my pso2 account :)