PDA

View Full Version : Question about friendlist.

FlameOfYagami
Sep 16, 2012, 08:00 PM
Hi!

My question is is, when you remove people from your friends list what actually happens? Do I get removed from THEIR list as well or what? Or do they have to delete me manually?

I ask this because this when I click on the communications tab, sometimes I see random names, that I dont even remember using me as an NPC.

However to my understanding that's only possible if they are my friend right? So how can these people use me as an NPC when they are not on my friends list? Atleast on my end.

If I dont get infact removed from THEIR list when I delete someone when I better think twice of who I add on my list then...

I posted this in the quick questions quick answer thread but no one cared. Hopefully someone will see it here in general discussion and help me out. Thank you ^^

blace
Sep 16, 2012, 08:07 PM
Your question in the other thre must have been bogged down.

Anyway, when you remove someone they no longer show on your list, while on their list you are still registered as a friend.

Resanoca
Sep 16, 2012, 08:11 PM
You still show up on their list. Just won't ever show you're online anymore.

FlameOfYagami
Sep 16, 2012, 08:26 PM
Ah ok, so that explains why they can still use you as a friend partner and stuff. Interesting. Well good to know. I wish it was like xboxlive were if you remove someone from your list then you get removed from THEIRS aswell.

luca_maygrinn
Sep 16, 2012, 10:29 PM
Of course, they will know that you're still active and playing if they notice your NPC's status changing. So, goodluck with that.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 17, 2012, 01:31 AM
well+^_^+ now i know why *removed* is always offline+^_^+

blace
Sep 17, 2012, 01:44 AM
To be fair, those autowords you have can be kind of irritating.

FlameOfYagami
Sep 17, 2012, 02:00 AM
Of course, they will know that you're still active and playing if they notice your NPC's status changing. So, goodluck with that.

Luckly for me I dont accept many friend request (mostly the randoms ones that come from males that think i'm a girl because of my female char). Now I will make sure to only accept those who I REALLY want to be friends with :)

Chik'Tikka
Sep 17, 2012, 02:05 AM
To be fair, those autowords you have can be kind of irritating.

hey! i spent hours developing and piecing together all of Mary's emotionless, apathetic, narcissistic autowords! they're part of her character and contain clues into her personality and backstory+^_^+ now the ctrl+f key macros, most of those i made for fun+^_^+

luca_maygrinn
Sep 17, 2012, 03:11 AM
I often go around friending people whom I do not know and have no commonality with. I simply walk up and send a request... it's either because I like how they've customized themselves or I need someone like them in my NPC team. If they accept, then it's a plus to me. And if they communicate with me, that's a bonus. If not, then there's no harm done.

I configured my auto-words to come out needy/stalkerish freaky. so far, some of my teammates who've used my NPC can confirm with the chill-factor it gave them.

Mystil
Sep 17, 2012, 08:50 AM
1 I've had to removed because it didn't work out. Others because either inactive or I know have removed me.

It's no big deal if they still use me as a friend partner. I'm never changing its status from force, since it'll heal better than echo/Marlu anyway.

Coatl
Sep 17, 2012, 11:08 AM
hey! i spent hours developing and piecing together all of Mary's emotionless, apathetic, narcissistic autowords! they're part of her character and contain clues into her personality and backstory+^_^+ now the ctrl+f key macros, most of those i made for fun+^_^+

+^_^+ I love your autowords Mary. It's one of the few npcs I have that actually say something interesting besides the "HAHA, TAKE THAT" every time they attack or "Don't make me laugh!" everytime they get hit. >_>

Shirokami
Sep 17, 2012, 03:30 PM
I still need to configure my autowords...