PDA

View Full Version : So what did I miss?

Ark22
Sep 16, 2012, 09:58 PM
I and countless other people took a break, anything awesome happen?

I stopped playing Mid-August, I heard a lot of hacking was going down. Lol, if I get back on and I can't because USA got IP banned I am blaming PSOW (Nah, I wouldn't, xoxo).

supersonix9
Sep 16, 2012, 10:01 PM
There was hacking?

Dan Maku
Sep 16, 2012, 10:01 PM
We did have a minor hacking problem, but the devs put the kibosh on that.

The major thing we got were the three new classes (Fighter, Gunner, Techer) and five new weapon types (Knuckles, Daggers, Doublesabers, Twin Mechguns, Wands) and normal mode for the Tundra, Mines, and Floating Island. Aside from that, some balancing fixes, new Codes, and E-Missions getting a big nerf (only 30 minutes at a time instead of an hour :( ).

Ark22
Sep 17, 2012, 12:59 AM
Thanks man! I was gonna get it but....I dunno I will wait till December maybe.

MissMalice
Sep 17, 2012, 01:05 AM
Not a whole lot has changed. It could just be me, but Ship 2--Block 20 seems less "hostile" than what it originally was. That's just me though and I normally don't hang around the lobbies that much.

Anywho! Yeah, the biggest change is the three new classes. If you have any level 30+ characters, it couldn't hurt to come back for a bit to try out the new weapons and whatnot. c:

If anything, get started patching. The last one was over 4gigs... x__x;

Ryo
Sep 17, 2012, 05:45 PM
You missed ME, obviously, Ark! Get back ingame, NAO!

doomdragon83
Sep 17, 2012, 06:38 PM
The major thing we got were the three new classes (Fighter, Gunner, Techer) and five new weapon types (Knuckles, Daggers, Doublesabers, Twin Mechguns, Wands)
also wind and dark techniques.

Ark22
Sep 17, 2012, 06:39 PM
Not a whole lot has changed. It could just be me, but Ship 2--Block 20 seems less "hostile" than what it originally was. That's just me though and I normally don't hang around the lobbies that much.

Anywho! Yeah, the biggest change is the three new classes. If you have any level 30+ characters, it couldn't hurt to come back for a bit to try out the new weapons and whatnot. c:

If anything, get started patching. The last one was over 4gigs... x__x;

When I read that I just imagined a soft spoken voice, like an anime girl who is reeaalllyy shy.

As for you RYO, I missed you man. I cry every time I walk into my classes on campus.......Mainly tears for you.

WAIT, did they raise the level cap? I thought it was this month.

Also Danke DoomDragon, the new elements look pretty gnarly.

Rika-chan
Sep 17, 2012, 06:46 PM
Nah, havent raised the level cap yet

Ana-Chan
Sep 17, 2012, 06:47 PM
The cap raise is October. I guess they wanted to give everyone time to get the new classes up in level before they introduced subclasses and very hard.

Ark22
Sep 17, 2012, 09:10 PM
Gah, it has to be on my (and Naruto's too nyyaaaahhhhggaaa) birth month, hopefully everything will be..stagnant for me.