PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else having a connection issue right now?

Sp-24
Sep 17, 2012, 03:57 AM
This has started happening to me just a few minutes ago. I seem to lose connection to the server and get 630'd a few minutes into the game. What's worse, I seem to be unable to load any webpage while this is happening. What's going on? I assume that, since people are playing, it isn't a common problem, is it?

Chik'Tikka
Sep 17, 2012, 04:03 AM
yes, since about 1 am, but it's localized near me, i think my ISP is doing some maintenance as my upstream is shot and i'm only getting like 8Mbps downstream+^_^+ i haven't been able to watch any movies or play any games!!! i like playing games when i get off work!! sad face +^_^+

Sp-24
Sep 17, 2012, 04:16 AM
Well, that's weird if this is the case, because my ISP is usually doing maintenance at a completely different time. Anyway, it seems to have fixed itself by now.

EDIT: Or maybe it didn't. It just happened again, and then, after restarting the game, it would say that servers are under maintenance.

Shirokami
Sep 17, 2012, 06:11 AM
Oh, my ISP did something like that when I started a League of Legends game.
Guess how I knew who was from the same place I am? Another guy had 999 ping :P

Courina
Sep 17, 2012, 08:12 AM
im kinda feelin slight laggy since noon at jp time... not that bad to make me DC thought...

first i thought that was from me, but i try ping other place, my latency seems normal...

another odd things... the lag gone when im goes to myroom, my chat not delayed anymore, but back again when im back to the field/lobby

Mike
Sep 17, 2012, 08:23 AM
another odd things... the lag gone when im goes to myroom, my chat not delayed anymore, but back again when im back to the field/lobby
Rooms are on a different server than the lobbies are.