PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here lv 40 advance class?

DoubleCannon
Sep 18, 2012, 11:09 AM
So far I am level 23 and need over 40k exp tnl lol, now this seems to be alot more than when i was just hunter? I dunno, can anyone tell me if the required exp is more for the advance classes? If anyone is level 40 what is the total exp?

Z-0
Sep 18, 2012, 11:12 AM
It's the same. It was like 40k+ EXP for the 20-25 levels beforehand.

Also most regulars are 30+ (lots are 40) on the new classes (I wouldn't really call them advanced).

Arika
Sep 18, 2012, 11:25 AM
Same exp need per level,

A lot of people already max it, and some players in my team is about to max 2nd of the 40 advance class.

BIG OLAF
Sep 18, 2012, 11:28 AM
I'm almost Lv. 38, so I'm getting close. Some people capped their (first) class days ago. How? No earthly idea.

Mystil
Sep 18, 2012, 12:30 PM
I'd be one of them if I wasn't so attached to my force.

Ryo
Sep 18, 2012, 12:39 PM
I just haven't had the time. I'm only level 20 ATM, but I'm also not grinding nearly as hard as I did when the game first released.

Narugami
Sep 18, 2012, 12:41 PM
I'm almost Lv. 38, so I'm getting close. Some people capped their (first) class days ago. How? No earthly idea.

I did three days ago. How? I enjoyed twin daggers so much that I just wanted to kill as much monsters as I can (because there's no pvp ): )time just zoomed past me. Having no social life and loads of free time helps too. Also, I've been lucky with the emergency quests. Logged in, one was about to happen. Went to eat lunch, came back with another one about to happen. Went to sleep, woke up with another one about to happen. Also, I got a big boost by completing lots of client orders and turning them in with the 2nd class. Got from level 1 to 19 in one go @_@

To OP: http://puu.sh/16mqh.png

FenixStryk
Sep 18, 2012, 01:08 PM
I hit 40 earlier this morning. I could have hit it a day or two earlier, but around level 35 I really started to burn out and become dissatisfied with my class... the only reason I capped it off was to finish what I started.

Inazuma
Sep 18, 2012, 01:11 PM
I played as techter until getting fed up with it at lv 17. It's extremely weak and horrible compared to force. I switched back to force and have been turning in client orders to level my techter, who is currently lv 21. At some point I will play techter again and try to get it to 40, so I can retire it until subclass update.

It really sucks they changed some client orders from dailies to weeklies. I would love to max out every class that way.

Keii
Sep 18, 2012, 01:36 PM
30 here but I just want to hit 35 so I can clear the last 2 MBs with my Fighter. I want to make him my main and it just feels right this way. No signs of burning out yet, I love my Oboro and Knuckles which hit like a truck.

mommy_cornelia
Sep 18, 2012, 01:40 PM
Just got to 40 as fighter some minutes ago :P

DoubleCannon
Sep 18, 2012, 01:47 PM
Ah same? lol been so long since i levelled a class i forgot just how painful 20-25 is. At least doing tundra is way better than the mines, much more exp it seems from the larger guys in tundra plus the odd snow souls which are nice. (costly when your me who makes 3 ability Fan units with snow soul) lol.

Also something I never use to do but seems has changed? Bringing NPC's actually effects the spawn count now, before It did not do this, or seem it did not for me. Something new I am doing is working out amazing!

190 hours in the dam thing since release and I just found out that I could join the same MPA others are in making a new party! So I see two groups and its 4/4 each so there is 8/12 for the MPA, before I would make a quick start and hope I was in that same map and it would fail half the time... ALL I HAD TO DO was hit this option the said join as a new party! BAM pick up 3 NPC's making for a 12 MPA and loads of spawns and events / bosses + awesome exp.

How have I never known this!? "Face Palm"

IzzyData
Sep 18, 2012, 02:03 PM
Only level 27 right now, but I'm still having a great time with my techer. This class is way more fun to play than rafoie spam force was and with the right gameplay you can do great damage.

After I finish up techer ill probably work on fighter.

Inazuma
Sep 18, 2012, 02:03 PM
190 hours in the dam thing since release and I just found out that I could join the same MPA others are in making a new party! So I see two groups and its 4/4 each so there is 8/12 for the MPA, before I would make a quick start and hope I was in that same map and it would fail half the time... ALL I HAD TO DO was hit this option the said join as a new party! BAM pick up 3 NPC's making for a 12 MPA and loads of spawns and events / bosses + awesome exp.

That's a very good feature to learn about, but you still have much to learn when it comes to MPA. If you want to join a real MPA, select the quest you want, check for available parties, and look for a password protected party with a title and description related to MPA. Inside the comment section should be the password. Join as another party and don't bring any NPCs.

This is much better than random MPAs. Everyone there joined specifically for MPA so there are no NPCs, and no random parties traveling through. If you have one player take charge and lead everyone, you will have an excellent MPA experience.

Eternal255
Sep 18, 2012, 02:42 PM

saving up client order items & saving high exp client orders. got levels 20-23 in 2 minutes by turning in around 6-8 client orders that i did on my hunter the week before classes were released

unfortunately i didnt realize they were making the franka/cressidia quests weekly, so i didnt stock up on all the items, just the highest exp ones. but "Can you help me? III" is worth over 20k xp, and i got enough items to turn that in 20 times, as well as the franka gather quests in FC.

Lvl 31 now should be at least 35 by wednesday... work and school and stuff D:

pikachief
Sep 18, 2012, 02:55 PM
I've got a lot of school and such going on so I don't have much time for PSO2. Also playing through the half-life series for the first time :P

But I got Gunner to lvl 12 and Fighter to 14 :)

Gen2000
Sep 18, 2012, 02:57 PM
I probably would have had a lv.40 New Class if I stuck with one character, experience pretty much bleeds out post lv.25 but I got distracted with the small quirks and stuff of balancing time between Fighter and Gunner. I tried Techer...but besides the Zan spell it just wasn't clicking to me at all, the Techer Thread here didn't do much to give much motivation either lol. Think I'm just gonna CO spam that mess down only for that class.

jooozek
Sep 18, 2012, 03:11 PM

Jesus, if you want to play with bots, go to the solo blocks. When will you guys learn? Your 3 shitty bots take place of 3 real players.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 18, 2012, 03:15 PM
got the new ranger class to 40 last night and its pretty awesome just wish it did more damage with the gunslash like the first ranger class

Z-0
Sep 18, 2012, 03:17 PM
I ended up getting to 20 on Fighter (took about a day or two) before completely giving up with that class. I find them very unfun due to their... extremely close-quarters design. I find HU much more fun (actually my favourite class) due to Sword with Sonic Arrow and the range it offers. Kind of sad because people are telling me Fighter is the most fun class ever but I really can't them. ._. Been trying to get back into it but it's just not happening.

Gunner / Techer were also extremely disappointing (don't think I need an explanation for this), so I'm just farming Tundra on my Hunter.

2hipster4newclasses

To add: NPCs do not add to PSE Burst spawns. I NPC'd spammed Desert for the CO items (as random MPAs were disappointing as people were always leaving) with some friends, and we ended up getting a Crystal Protect, and the Cross Burst was pretty disappointing.

IzzyData
Sep 18, 2012, 03:19 PM
I ended up getting to 20 on Fighter (took about a day or two) before completely giving up with that class. I find them very unfun due to their... extremely close-quarters design..

I guess this is where there are 6 classes. Hopefully there is something that suits everyones tastes. It is definitely "you" and not the class.

Mystil
Sep 18, 2012, 04:28 PM
Jesus, if you want to play with bots, go to the solo blocks. When will you guys learn? Your 3 shitty bots take place of 3 real players.

..slow down runs, make boss fights tedious.. ruin lipian rescue emergencies..on an on an on.

Kinaya
Sep 18, 2012, 04:55 PM
Im lv 40 with my Techer since Saturday and man Techer is so boring :(

hbmizzle10
Sep 18, 2012, 05:09 PM
question why don't they increase the cap level at least by twenty?

Laxedrane
Sep 18, 2012, 05:11 PM
Am I the only person who enjoys techer hahahaha. I've done about 3 levels a day since I got over my anti-socialness and actively look for MPAs. I've gone through over 10 since last night hahaha.

Kinaya
Sep 18, 2012, 05:15 PM
Am I the only person who enjoys techer hahahaha. I've done about 3 levels a day since I got over my anti-socialness and actively look for MPAs. I've gone through over 10 since last night hahaha.

Hehe his dmg is nice, but hes so slow xD in combination with a force hes probably rly strong :D

DoubleCannon
Sep 18, 2012, 05:19 PM

I obviously did not explain my exact situation but since your such a troll I will go into detail, There was ONLY 8 people total playing NORMAL tundra! both parties had 3 npc's, So I joined to max the MPA, why not? The chances of real players joining could take 20+ min or never happen at all since no one was playing normal tundra So dont tell me how to play the dam game. When I am in hard mode and the field I want to join is highly populated THEN I wont add npcs to my team to help spawn count.

Take your troll comments else where, I am getting sick of seeing crap like this posted, what the hell is happening to the PSO-W community!? Telling others how to play?

If you have nothing constructive to add the the OP topic being me in this case, don't post at all and move on. Thanks. Sad to see since I joined this site in 2006 (Different account) how downhill people are becoming.
That does not go to everyone at all, just the small pool of people around who need to think their way or the highway of crap.

Mystil
Sep 18, 2012, 10:38 PM
question why don't they increase the cap level at least by twenty?

Who knows... but it seems they are using gameplay ideas from other games..

No, you're not. We got a ton of techers on ship 2. When they've all got over the "Force attachment" hump they started loving it a lot more.

@DoubleCannon - not troll(I been here too long to not know who is a troll and who isnt sadly..)negative maybe, and it had to be said. Your situation can call for it yes, we all encounter this scenario sometimes. However in highly populated blocks you're still going to see this, even in the mines. What pisses me off is when I get in one and they all leave en mass. "Ok fuck you guys too >_>"

Reyva
Sep 18, 2012, 10:59 PM
I'll make sure to bring 3 other real people who just follow my toon around the entire time in a MPA. Better than the bots who actually fight, no?

Eh, just callin it how I sees it. People who complain about the bots all the time haven't seen I guess a party of people with one person killing everything and the rest on auto follow lol. Just leech and gather loot Hilarious. Boss spawns, they do nothing.

Don't really care either, but thats just me. But people on here would heh. Loopholes everywhere.

As for the original topic, nope. Powerleveled my fighter close to 20 and it was all too boring for me. I'll try again later seeing as I can't keep interest in the game like I used to :-?.

Jakosifer
Sep 18, 2012, 11:17 PM
Got to 33 and got lazy with being soro puraya

Laxedrane
Sep 18, 2012, 11:27 PM
I'll make sure to bring 3 other real people who just follow my toon around the entire time in a MPA. Better than the bots who actually fight, no?

Eh, just callin it how I sees it. People who complain about the bots all the time haven't seen I guess a party of people with one person killing everything and the rest on auto follow lol. Just leech and gather loot Hilarious. Boss spawns, they do nothing.

Don't really care either, but thats just me. But people on here would heh. Loopholes everywhere.

Personally, I understand how you feel. I spent a huge time with no npcs in my party simply becuase I didn't know how to invite them for a good amount of time. The amount of people who joined my group outside of city runs I could count on 1 hand. Npc do help to fill the gap but there are two reasons why people get upset here.

1. Because npcs do not count in terms of Codes.(In my experience anyways) And only mildly effect enemy spawns. And we are talking the basic enemies.

2. More importantly. In busy blocks having an npc there blocks people from getting in on the MPA action. I was unable to join an MPA just today becuase 1 person had 3 npcs in their party. 9 person mpa that could of been 12 but ai with no benefit to anyone their but the inviter.

Now I understand sometimes people can have npcs and just get loaded onto an MPA map by mistake. Or sometimes other people will get loaded onto a map where someone with npcs is already there. Which Is why I think people really need to take a pill on this issue. However their ire is not unwarranted.

jooozek
Sep 19, 2012, 03:33 AM
So I'm a troll because some mush fills the slot I could go in with bots? Well, aren't you the master of fallacies.

Inazuma
Sep 19, 2012, 04:26 AM
Before I learned the correct way to do MPAs, I was one of the players who bitched about NPCs in MPAs. After I learned the correct way to do MPAs, that problem vanished. There is a way to setup an MPA so that there are no NPCs and every player there joined specifically for the MPA. As you can imagine, these focused MPAs are often very successful.

Go to popular lobby blocks, and keep an eye out for passworded parties. If the name/comment mentions MPAs and includes the password, you've found one. Type the password and join it, then relax and enjoy a dedicated MPA.

If all of the MPAs are full or none exist, start your own. Learn from the Japanese and do similar names/comments. Add a password and mention it in the comment section. Make sure you click the little radio button to not join any other parties.

I don't care if you always use 3 NPCs or you complain to everyone you see using NPCs. You are all doing it wrong. Stop the pointless bickering. The solution to this problem already exists.

methaniel
Sep 19, 2012, 04:40 AM
Before I learned the correct way to do MPAs, I was one of the players who bitched about NPCs in MPAs. After I learned the correct way to do MPAs, that problem vanished. There is a way to setup an MPA so that there are no NPCs and every player there joined specifically for the MPA. As you can imagine, these focused MPAs are often very successful.

Go to popular lobby blocks, and keep an eye out for passworded parties. If the name/comment mentions MPAs and includes the password, you've found one. Type the password and join it, then relax and enjoy a dedicated MPA.

If all of the MPAs are full or none exist, start your own. Learn from the Japanese and do similar names/comments. Add a password and mention it in the comment section. Make sure you click the little radio button to not join any other parties.

I don't care if you always use 3 NPCs or you complain to everyone you see using NPCs. You are all doing it wrong. Stop the pointless bickering. The solution to this problem already exists.

Just a precision to add to this, but if you can't found any MPA without NPC and want to start your own, don't open it from the beginning. Explore a bit the second area map to see if it's a farmable map (aka, wide enough, and if possible having some circles in it so you can run without going down your tracks).
If you were unlucky enough to fin the "one-road-straight-ahead" map (and it actually appears quite a bit in Sky Islands from my experience), people who will join will quit quickly...So first step is to search a good map and reload until found

jooozek
Sep 19, 2012, 05:01 AM
I like how you call this a solution when it doesn't actually change anything. All you are doing is just closing your eyes on the actual issue while covering stuff that is totally unrelated. Even if you password a MPA it doesn't stop some mush coming in with bots. No, really, it doesn't. I know, because sometimes I see even passworded MPAs with mush filling bots. And guess what? You can't kick anyone other than people in your party.

methaniel
Sep 19, 2012, 05:22 AM
I like how you call this a solution when it doesn't actually change anything. All you are doing is just closing your eyes on the actual issue while covering stuff that is totally unrelated. Even if you password a MPA it doesn't stop some mush coming in with bots. No, really, it doesn't. I know, because sometimes I see even passworded MPAs with mush filling bots. And guess what? You can't kick anyone other than people in your party.

Wow, you must be in some pretty uncivilized parts...in all those 500 hours of game, with more than half of it doing MPA, I have never seen anyone bring NPC to passworded map saying no NPC (sometimes there is passworded MPA without any particular conditions though, but even there NPC are rares).
Well, I must admit being able to kick out people would have some appeal, but I can see it degenerate quite quickly to be honest. Usually, if you ask the person with NPC to drop them politely, I have never been refused and the MPA can become full 12 real persons

gigawuts
Sep 19, 2012, 05:36 AM
Just add a third option beneath the option to lock an MPA, make it "Lock MPA and block bots." Bam. Done. Use the same setup they have for emergency missions. It probably wouldn't even be hard to qualify it as an emergency mission, as some sort of bandaid fix.

Also add no-bot pugs that players can filter by and join if they want to. Sometimes I want to have bots, and I do my own MPA. Sometimes I don't, and one jackoff brings two bots and won't let them go because it's "his playstyle." His playstyle is being a douchebucket, great for him.

Amaranthus
Sep 19, 2012, 05:54 AM
Having no social life and loads of free time helps too.

I Loled.

Inazuma
Sep 19, 2012, 11:23 AM
Just a precision to add to this, but if you can't found any MPA without NPC and want to start your own, don't open it from the beginning. Explore a bit the second area map to see if it's a farmable map (aka, wide enough, and if possible having some circles in it so you can run without going down your tracks).
If you were unlucky enough to fin the "one-road-straight-ahead" map (and it actually appears quite a bit in Sky Islands from my experience), people who will join will quit quickly...So first step is to search a good map and reload until found

Very good suggestion. I will do that from now on.