PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Broadcast 2012.09.18 - Anyone see it?

Spellbinder
Sep 18, 2012, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately I missed it last night, and after snooping around I've only found a short video showing the new costumes, accessories, the lobby for the autumn moon festivals, and a short glimpse of the new area.

Wondering if anyone actually saw the whole thing or knows a place that may upload it to view later.

Conspire
Sep 18, 2012, 09:06 PM
Bumped.org has a post with screencaps from the livestream. Take a look there for what's coming up.

Narugami
Sep 18, 2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1JatfJVgo&feature=player_embedded

Spellbinder
Sep 18, 2012, 09:16 PM
I've already seen screenshots from the stream but would prefer to actually watch it.

Does anyone know if there was more to the broadcast than the 3 minute clip I found?

Edit: I guess that's all there was for the PSO2 section after all, thanks for clarifying.

Edit2: Btw, your video cuts out before they show the new area and boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1NZopngJw

Gardios
Sep 18, 2012, 09:28 PM
So the costume leak is for the update after this... WHY SEGA WHY

MelancholyWitch
Sep 18, 2012, 09:32 PM
does anyone know if there's an upload for the entire live stream for PSO2?

Galerianx
Sep 18, 2012, 09:51 PM
looks like u may need to pay 8.000 ac to have team rooms :/

Ezodagrom
Sep 18, 2012, 10:03 PM
looks like u may need to pay 8.000 ac to have team rooms :/
If you're talking about this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/6457/pso2.jpg

This is the Ship transfer feature, it has nothing to do with team rooms. ^^;

Galerianx
Sep 18, 2012, 10:08 PM
If you're talking about this:

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/6457/pso2.jpg

This is the Ship transfer feature, it has nothing to do with team rooms. ^^;

wen u look at the vid it shows 2 words in green and then he picks the botton one that is 8.000ac
and ship transfer is 700ac not 8.000ac

Mike
Sep 18, 2012, 10:10 PM
wen u look at the vid it shows 2 words in green and then he picks the botton one that is 8.000ac
and ship transfer is 700ac not 8.000ac
I believe that's the amount of AC the character in the video has.

CelestialBlade
Sep 18, 2012, 10:11 PM
Dear god that 8000AC rumor has already spread like wildfire in-game >_<

Galerianx
Sep 18, 2012, 10:13 PM
I believe that's the amount of AC the character in the video has.

just need a hd vid of its too blury

Mike
Sep 18, 2012, 10:17 PM
In yellow, it says 所持AC. That's the total amount of AC the character in the video has. Above it, it says moving will cost 700 AC.

Additionally, the option to move to team rooms is already in the game. Bring up your quick menu. The option to go to your room has the AC mark next to it. The option to go to a team room doesn't. Team Room servers aren't up yet so you can't actually go to them yet but the option exists.

Rika-chan
Sep 18, 2012, 10:18 PM
Team rooms arent AC. There are COs you complete to get team points, and if your team has enough, you get a team room

Galerianx
Sep 18, 2012, 10:21 PM
dont mind me am just tired and going insane from w8ing LOL

AutoTranslator
Sep 19, 2012, 12:24 AM
Well it was a web stream so I wouldn't ask for anything more.

Sparzyle
Sep 19, 2012, 03:13 AM
Official video has been uploaded to YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsoaMPlKak0&feature=g-all-u

Spellbinder
Sep 19, 2012, 04:16 AM
I guess they want to keep the new area a secret?

methaniel
Sep 19, 2012, 04:36 AM
I guess they want to keep the new area a secret?

Not really a secret since this week-end, everyone going to Tokyo Game Show will be able to play this area for a test...I do hope I can be one of those people (not a lot of seats for PC...and I don't know how long you can play)
It's just that since the new field will be released in october (if I remember the time-line correctly), it's not shown in the next update video...You can expect it quite soon though

Spellbinder
Sep 19, 2012, 04:37 AM
Not really a secret since this week-end, everyone going to Tokyo Game Show will be able to play this area for a test...I do hope I can be one of those people (not a lot of seats for PC...and I don't know how long you can play)
It's just that since the new field will be released in october (if I remember the time-line correctly), it's not shown in the next update video...You can expect it quite soon though

Look at the video I posted, the new field is there along with a small glimpse of its boss. It just makes me wonder why they'd have it on the broadcast and not on their official channel.

methaniel
Sep 19, 2012, 04:43 AM
Look at the video I posted, the new field is there along with a small glimpse of its boss. It just makes me wonder why they'd have it on the broadcast and not on their official channel.

I'd seen it before the live event yesterday (and by the way this looks awesome), but I don't see why they would upload it to the official website when the update isn't coming before so long. So far, when they put a video of new contents, it's stuff that'll be added in game in 1-2 weeks max...Here we still have a month of waiting, so you can expect it in 2 weeks or so (and of course with a more complete version, showing the new costumes and whatnot that will be released at the same time)

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2012, 07:35 AM
I saw the video, the VA's playing PSO2, and asking the viewers to choose race and job was funny.
Race: Cast(As viewer picked)
Job: Ranger(Viewer chose Hunter)

Sakai also showed off a PSO2 Crew Jacket/Shirt that will be worn by the staff at PSO2.

DoubleCannon
Sep 19, 2012, 09:37 AM
lol 8000 ac to make a team room, thats what $90+ US .. now that would just be cruel lol

Sizustar
Sep 19, 2012, 10:09 AM
lol 8000 ac to make a team room, thats what $90+ US .. now that would just be cruel lol

As been stated before, that's the AC amount left in the account, it's not the cost of Team room.