PDA

View Full Version : Is the server still down?

Sesheenku
Sep 19, 2012, 12:22 AM
Is the server still down? Cause I'm still getting a 649 error when trying to log in e-e, just wondering if something's screwed on my end or if they're still doing something?

Kylrad
Sep 19, 2012, 12:23 AM
Is the server still down? Cause I'm still getting a 649 error when trying to log in e-e, just wondering if something's screwed on my end or if they're still doing something?

Yes, today is weekly Maint.

Weekly Maintenance
Wednesdays @ 11:00 – 17:00 JST
Tuesdays @ 10:00 PM ~ 04:00 EDT

MissMalice
Sep 19, 2012, 12:24 AM
ATTENTION!
Weekly Maintenance

Source: Bumped.org (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/)

Ana-Chan
Sep 19, 2012, 12:26 AM
It is going to be down for around another 2 and a half hours too.

Sesheenku
Sep 19, 2012, 12:28 AM
Yes, today is weekly Maint.

Weekly Maintenance

Ah thanks. Noted. I forget their time is vastly different from ours and the ideas of maintenance hadn't crossed my mind for some reason.

@Ana 2 and a half hours huh? Bed time then!

BIG OLAF
Sep 19, 2012, 12:28 AM
It is going to be down for around another 2 and a half hours too.

Possibly. More often than not, the servers come back up a good hour or two earlier than scheduled.

Ana-Chan
Sep 19, 2012, 12:34 AM
Possibly. More often than not, the servers come back up a good hour or two earlier than scheduled.

Maybe, but how do you take that into account in this situation?

"It will be down for around another two and a half hours*.

*Please note, sometimes they come back earlier, so please ignore this time."

Or is it that you have more of an issue with me saying that they will be down, rather than saying that it is scheduled to end?

Shuuya
Sep 19, 2012, 12:48 AM
I believe the server will back to online within two or a hour if they did not find any major bug regarding the game.

Sesheenku
Sep 19, 2012, 12:56 AM
I believe the server will back to online within two or a hour if they did not find any major bug regarding the game.

Still heading to bed this moment regardless, due to the fact that I'm so tired I can barely comprehend posts at this point XD night all!

Chik'Tikka
Sep 19, 2012, 12:57 AM
speaking of which, there's a 68 MB (77.9 for English patch users) patch+^_^+
don't know what fixes there are+^_^+

mommy_cornelia
Sep 19, 2012, 01:49 AM
just for your info, but servers are back up :3

Sephirah
Sep 19, 2012, 01:52 AM
*stuck at work* :(

Mike
Sep 19, 2012, 02:00 AM
Today's patch, btw, fixed a bug with other characters not being able to accept daily orders after another character on the account completed it, Digg meat not being able to be stored, and enemies not properly targeting players of the three new classes. It also added a new movie for the second half of the September update and changed the cancel timing of the step attack while jumping for double sabers and twin daggers.

From the official site (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=418)

Sp-24
Sep 19, 2012, 02:12 AM
Today's patch, btw, fixed a bug with other characters not being able to accept daily orders after another character on the account completed it, Digg meat not being able to be stored, and enemies not properly targeting players of the three new classes. It also added a new movie for the second half of the September update and changed the cancel timing of the step attack while jumping.

I knew something was wrong! Oh well, here's to me becoming a punching bag again...

blace
Sep 19, 2012, 02:16 AM
Maybe, but how do you take that into account in this situation?

"It will be down for around another two and a half hours*.

*Please note, sometimes they come back earlier, so please ignore this time."

Or is it that you have more of an issue with me saying that they will be down, rather than saying that it is scheduled to end?
Hate to tell you this, but the server did come back earlier than expected.

gigawuts
Sep 19, 2012, 02:37 AM
Hm, I feel like we need a pinned thread about the server status.

Ana-Chan
Sep 19, 2012, 02:40 AM
Hate to tell you this, but the server did come back earlier than expected.

Oh no, what shall I do?

I know, not care a single bit. \o/

Sesheenku
Sep 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
Hm, I feel like we need a pinned thread about the server status.

That would be fantastic. Especially when it's a sudden emergency maintenance or whatever.

Inazuma
Sep 19, 2012, 01:25 PM
I'm sure some of you know this, but I haven't seen many people mentioning it here. When you first run PSO2, and it opens that initial small window that has buttons for starting the game and changing options, it will let you know if the server is down for maintenance. If not, the servers will be up.

I wish I had a screenshot to show exactly what I'm talking about.

Ryo
Sep 19, 2012, 03:11 PM
It's a big red box in the lower-right. It says Maintenance in katakana.