PDA

View Full Version : well i finally got it working and...

IAMERR0R
Sep 19, 2012, 02:21 AM
I couldn't be more pleased =]

-Character creation seems extremely in-depth
-The Amount of free roam they give you is great, love roaming around in the bushes , or appearing as if i had just dropped outa the sky.
-the music
-the graphics
it's all great, even the game play became fluent rather quickly, and held true to how it shud be.

just one last thought.

are you limited to one character?

if so, is there a work around?
or would you have to erase, and make a new?
or could you even do that?

i would love to be able to mess with that a bit more, was so excited to play i only spent like 5min on creation.

thanks
-theheroftime

Zaix
Sep 19, 2012, 02:23 AM
Anymore than 1 character costs real money (500 AC / 500 Yen).

You can delete your first character and create another free if you wish.

Mike
Sep 19, 2012, 02:24 AM
Alternate accounts are allowed too. Just be sure to use the invitation system with your new account if you do.

Amaranthus
Sep 19, 2012, 02:26 AM
Welcome to pso2~ You can purchase an additional character slot for 500AC. You can erasee / re-roll your characters too but keep in mind when you purchase a slot and deleted the character on that slot, you have to buy that slot again.

Angelo
Sep 19, 2012, 04:37 AM
Anymore than 1 character costs real money (500 AC / 500 Yen).

You can delete your first character and create another free if you wish.

Are you sure about that?

I had an alt account and deleted the main and now I can't do anything with the account unless I buy AC.

Dammy
Sep 19, 2012, 04:38 AM
Are you sure about that?

I had an alt account and deleted the main and now I can't do anything with the account unless I buy AC.

i have deleted my only character few weeks ago , and then made new character on same ship for free

Angelo
Sep 19, 2012, 04:43 AM
i have deleted my only character few weeks ago , and then made new character on same ship for free

The hell? Maybe I'll go and check on that again...