PDA

View Full Version : GC: Dam you Diska Of Braveman!!! (Free Bravemans Just ask!!)

RX8
Mar 28, 2003, 05:14 PM
Every time i go through ultimate I always Get stinkin Diska of Braveman, I have Like 5 already some with pretty good percentages, but it doesnt change the fact that thats mostly all i get!!! I hate it, the only other thing i got was a DB's Sword, Every time I think ooooo yay a Red Box but then its a stupid Braveman!! If anyone would like to trade i have, I'll trade like 3 or 4 for 1 good or semi good Item. i need moola, Star amp,Parts of Egg and Heart key. if u have something else that u wanna get rid of and want a Braveman (some have decent percentages like 0/15/35/30) Pm me up

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RX8 on 2003-03-28 21:03 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
Mar 28, 2003, 05:20 PM
unfortunately I get millions too, sorry. =/

~I feel your pain~

RX8
Mar 28, 2003, 05:21 PM
Grrrrrrr!!!!!! MOOO!!!!

bunnysama
Mar 28, 2003, 09:29 PM
have you considered giving 1 or 2 away to a lower lvl character just to make their day;)

I know it would make my day

Muku6
Mar 28, 2003, 09:37 PM
Hah, you are trying to trade them? Even decent %'s won't be traded for, unless it's a newbie to the game who really wants one. I find them all the time under Redria. Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it. Amongst my finds last night was another damned Liberator. *sigh* Stupid things. Anyways, I give them away in low level games now. It makes the low levels extremely happy to see red boxes, and to get items they don't yet have. It makes my day to make someone else happy with something so simple. You should try it too.

RX8
Mar 28, 2003, 10:57 PM
LOL, u act like I never Gave em away!!! I Have Like six in my bank, plus I had like 5 when my mem Card got jacked up( when i forgot to Transport my data back and had to delete it so i just had my Lvl) and i Gave away probably like 25 slicer of assasins/Diska of Liberators/Bravemans. I mean i'm just getting pissed off at em!!! so i just wanted to see if any1 wanted to trade for em. Anyway I gues no one gonna wanna trade for em. So

ANY1 THAT WANTS A DISKA OF BRAVEMAN OR LIBERATOR JUST ASK/PM ME/OR IF U SEE RX8 WALKIN AROUND PSO JUST SAY HEY I WANT A BRAVEMAN!!!!!:)

bunnysama
Mar 29, 2003, 10:33 AM
ya know I think I could use a diska of braverman email me at [email protected] to set somthing up

KirinDave
Mar 29, 2003, 10:13 PM
The thing is, Diskas of bravemen with %to hit and some damage percents are actually pretty good weapons. I used to scoff at the diska users too, but after seeing a few people use them to tear groups up it became impressed upon me one key fact.

Diska do not suck.

And since braveman is probably the second best diska, one with good hit and damage percents is actually a pretty nice item, just undervalued.

RX8
Mar 29, 2003, 10:30 PM
On 2003-03-29 19:13, KirinDave wrote:
The thing is, Diskas of bravemen with %to hit and some damage percents are actually pretty good weapons. I used to scoff at the diska users too, but after seeing a few people use them to tear groups up it became impressed upon me one key fact.

Diska do not suck.

And since braveman is probably the second best diska, one with good hit and damage percents is actually a pretty nice item, just undervalued.

Ha, It may be "good" but it sure does piss off a lot of us Redria's when thats all we get!!! ARGGGHHHH

DarkDragon7
Mar 29, 2003, 11:15 PM
My Pinkal has 60 Stag Cuts.... stop complaining! You could have 60 of them.... I never know what to do with all of them!

RX8
Mar 29, 2003, 11:19 PM
On 2003-03-29 20:15, DarkDragon7 wrote:
My Pinkal has 60 Stag Cuts.... stop complaining! You could have 60 of them.... I never know what to do with all of them!

Stag cuts are cooler than Diskas, lots of peeps like twins, no one wants to trade for a gay Diska http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Robantifast
Mar 30, 2003, 01:36 AM
Uhm...I want a braveman...lol. Anyway, just PM me I have about 5267547832 last survivors, 3462612 dragon slayers, and 56272372 justys. Plenty of H&S25 Justice's too. Oh ya, I'll give you a %age-less yamato for one too. Hmm what else...G-Assassin Sabers? Booma's Claw? I would very much like a braveman with hit %, and I doubt I'll trade any 10 star for one without hit %. I'll check my PMs tomorrow so just PM me if you're interested. Good evening.