PDA

View Full Version : How to make money?

moeri
Sep 22, 2012, 07:06 PM
I just got a my shop pass, and I am wondering how to use this to my advantage to possibly obtain some meseta. I have been playing since pre-beta and have never really bought anything, but the premium clothes, so I don;t know how the rest of the market works.
Does anyone have a guide for this? (Search is currently failing me)

Aryube
Sep 22, 2012, 07:19 PM
Well to get rich you find and sell good rares (obviously) but if you want a stable income then you could sell quest items. Franka's quests are popular ones, so find ones worth selling and check up prices - then slightly undercut the cheapest bid. Just a basic method.

I'll suggest another thing to you. If you find a weapon with 1/2 slots and a soul it's probably worth putting in the shop (check prices for that soul to see if it's worth selling), same with equipment.

Udonge
Sep 22, 2012, 07:21 PM
What I like to do is sell all the 3 star weapons I get from grinding for around 2k each.
Hunter/Fighter weapons don't have as much value as ranger/gunner/techer/force weapons though so they're usually around 1.5k

Aryube
Sep 22, 2012, 07:23 PM
What I like to do is sell all the 3 star weapons I get from grinding for around 2k each.
Hunter/Fighter weapons don't have as much value as ranger/gunner/techer/force weapons though so they're usually around 1.5k

Yeah i used to do this with ranger weapons, sometimes even sold for 3k. But nowadays with the increase in classes the prices have dropped so i'm back to making my fortune through finding rares in MPA's sadly.

Ether
Sep 22, 2012, 07:56 PM
Check for good affixes on your items, souls in particular, and especially on units. Last night when I checked, the cheapest units with just Vol Soul on it were selling for 77k.

batfax
Sep 22, 2012, 09:05 PM
If you're not the type that just has to maximize your equipment, you can always make a small fortune quickly by selling off grinders for about 3k each. If you've been collecting them since open beta, that should make a 99 stack of them sell for quite a sum.

AFKei
Sep 22, 2012, 09:11 PM
Tossing this out there.

Assuming you don't have access to a shop pass, what areas are good for getting Meseta the hard way? A friend suggested jumping on a crowded Cave MPA, but my attention span fell out with how little benefit I'm farming from. ._.

Lostbob117
Sep 22, 2012, 10:18 PM
Tossing this out there.

Assuming you don't have access to a shop pass, what areas are good for getting Meseta the hard way? A friend suggested jumping on a crowded Cave MPA, but my attention span fell out with how little benefit I'm farming from. ._.

Farming hard mode on areas, maybe make a thread here to start a multiparty at a place like floating continent or something.

moeri
Sep 22, 2012, 10:25 PM
Check for good affixes on your items, souls in particular, and especially on units. Last night when I checked, the cheapest units with just Vol Soul on it were selling for 77k.

wow the nmber of vol souls I have sold to vendor... I remember selling 5 of them when I was trying to get stella twinkle (thought it dripped from vol dragon)

moeri
Sep 23, 2012, 03:51 PM
actually... I just found out that I have a bouquet rifle code in my mail inbox...

Dan Maku
Sep 23, 2012, 04:02 PM
If you're not the type that just has to maximize your equipment, you can always make a small fortune quickly by selling off grinders for about 3k each. If you've been collecting them since open beta, that should make a 99 stack of them sell for quite a sum.

This. Even if you don't have a shop ticket and just sell them in a Campship shop, they can bring in a nice, if comparatively modest, sum.

Dextro
Sep 23, 2012, 09:18 PM
The market for crafters is 10x bigger than the market for people who buy rares. Sell the stuff that they'd typically need, such as...
- Weapons & units with souls.
- Grind protects / Attribute changers / Success boosts
- Grinders
Everything on units is worth approximately 2-3x more than on weapons.

For anything else, just copy/paste it into the search bar to find out how much it's going for.
Some furniture sells for loads...especially the classic set. So do some old premium costumes, if you stocked up on a lot of those then you can make a small fortune from that.

Sesheenku
Sep 25, 2012, 03:39 AM
Tossing this out there.

If you have the attention span to grind for long hours then you can make tons of money, I make 300-400k a day grinding and tbh I'm good with that. Of course that's a LOT of hours but I do enjoy the "grinding" on this game.