PDA

View Full Version : Additional Char Pass?

fullotoss
Sep 24, 2012, 11:01 AM
Whats the diff between creating a new account than purchasing a new char pass?
I know its easier to access different chars with one account, and 500 isnt much anyway, but i just wanna to know whether if i can use items from my first char with my second char if they were on the same ship?
coz i had so quite a few fanzy items for caster :((( while i was newman .___.""

blace
Sep 24, 2012, 11:02 AM
Shared storage if both characters are on the same ship. Anything else, like customization, is locked to the character.

jooozek
Sep 24, 2012, 11:03 AM
The storage is shared between all characters on one ship, yes. That means that if you equip a rare on one char, you will be able to get it to your other char through storage.

Amaranthus
Sep 24, 2012, 11:35 AM
Obtainable Lobby actions are shared as well.

Aryube
Sep 24, 2012, 11:38 AM
And obviously you'll have the same ID. So this means you will have the same friends list/team on both characters.

Z-0
Sep 24, 2012, 12:50 PM
To answer your actual question; you wouldn't be able to use each others' items if they were on different accounts.

TheAstarion
Sep 24, 2012, 05:20 PM
Multiple accounts is also against the ToS.

But so is connecting from outside Japan.

For playing on a different ship, a separate account isn't a bad idea, since nothing is shared between ships, other than your name... And possibly lobby actions.

Inazuma
Sep 24, 2012, 07:18 PM
Multiple accounts is also against the ToS.

You sure about this? The more accounts there are, the more Sega can brag about it. They just recently boasted about having nearly 100k total IDs during the Tokyo Game Show.

The recent friend invite system also encourages people to make multiple accounts so they can collect badges.

Long story short, the more accounts there are, the more money Sega makes. The only argument that I can come up with against multiple accounts would be that it's a way to bypass the $6 fee for an additional character. But that small fee pales in comparison to the numerous restrictions and hassles that you will have with characters spread across multiple accounts.

If you absolutely cannot afford $6, then Sega would have never gotten that money anyway. But making another account does help Sega, so it's the ideal scenario for them.

NoiseHERO
Sep 24, 2012, 07:23 PM
Multiple accounts aren't against the TOS.

You share emotes, storage, team and friends between all the characters.

I bought a second character slot... But I didn't think it was a big deal using a second account. Till I actually tried it that is... It's pretty damn annoying starting strictly from scratch. @_@

fullotoss
Sep 25, 2012, 02:32 AM
wow same frd list and lobby actions as well ? i guess 500AC really worth its value :)