PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shiznit! Granaz's Chip?! Another Monster weapon?!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 6, 2001, 01:29 AM
Okay The following is true:
My Name's Black L-I-T-E. This really happened to me like just an hour ago!
Ok, there I am crusing along in the Mines on my Online game(Vhard,being the lv.64 RAmar I was) and I get into this room shaped like a flipped up square(the kind that has four corners). I walk in and suddenly FOUR Granazs come at me from every angle. I scream and run back to the door way. I then whip out my Handy Dandy Spread needle. I make quick work of 3 of the Granazs, but the fourth will not stay frozen! This is when I realize it is going ALOT faster then the others were. I finally kill him and his burning bulk of metal sinks into the walls and floor. In its place sits a green item. I run over to it and "Holy Shiznit!" It Reads something like "Granaz's Chip or Circuit"(I was so exicted I can't rememeber clearly) I'm thinking the whole tyme about a giant missile spewing shotgun or Combat Implants like in Fallout2. I cast Ryuker to get back to the lobby and tell everyone the good news. I step into the portal and end up outside the Bank. Not five steps out of the Pipe, D-R-E-A-M-C-A-S-T pops up on my screen. My Dreamcast reset itself. A stream of words shoots out of my mouth to the surprise of my dog sitting next to me. I go to see what happened to my file and to see if maybe my treasure survived. I pull up the Continue file and "This game can not be played from this file"(a MUCH longer stream of words) Goddam Stupid ass Sega killed my Black Canary and his fantastic bounty. This was so odd I decided to share it with you. Funeral will be held for Black Canary at 3:00 tommorow afernoon in McRoan Aud.
I am crying as I write this. Goodbye PSO!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 7, 2001, 12:15 AM
Just bringing this back up

DarkKnight
Mar 7, 2001, 08:21 AM
dude!

i feel for ya.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif
my dc resetted once too!
but i only lost the items i didn't equip.

hmm......what would that granaz chip do?

Warlord35
Mar 7, 2001, 03:36 PM
Hey man I feel you, my DC reset itself while I had all my rares on me cuz I was doing a trade, luckily my friends hooked me up with my stuff back after I went and re-bought the game after I broke it.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 7, 2001, 09:49 PM
I would just like to thank Brimstone. I was on the PSO world sever as my char. I just started(Blykn, a lv.6 Racasel). I was begging in the lobby for so Power and HP slot thingers. He said okay, hold on. We went into a room and gave me a RARE MAG and a *gasp* DB's Saber and Varista! I thank you again, Brimstone!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 9, 2001, 02:22 PM
Just Bringing it Back up

faceless
Mar 9, 2001, 05:51 PM
since when were machines affected by paralysis?
unless your spread needle shoots lightning...

watashiwa
Mar 9, 2001, 05:55 PM
I dunno. Spread Needles don't effect machines. Maybe he got the weapon confused with something else. Anyways, if an object like "Grananz's Chip" or something exists, that would rock. Hopefully it's not made up. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

watashiwa
Mar 9, 2001, 06:22 PM
Oh, BTW, I'm cool. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 10, 2001, 09:42 PM
Yea, I must have switched weapons or something, I can't remeber. I should have caught that the first tyme(Since Needles don't have a sp. attack ice) Oh well, I am still mourning. Blykn up to lvl.9!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 11, 2001, 01:59 PM
Just bringing this back up, Don't think I'll stop.
My lvl.9 can use Varista now.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 12, 2001, 01:00 AM
HA! I finally beat De Rol Le! at lvl.10!

Cube
Mar 12, 2001, 01:12 AM
Yes it does exist. My frined has one. in the description it says "???" so u would asume u go to dr. M to uncover it... well acording to my frined Dr. M cant... Im gona get more info on it in the next few days

M_Bison
Mar 12, 2001, 03:46 AM
CodeMaster over at GSCCC (people responsible for gameshark codes for PSO) was kind enough to send me a list of items that he extracted from PSO. He believes that this list is complete and from looking at the list, I agree. There is still alot to be found in this game, but there is no Granaz chip or whatever you thought you found. Now, I admit, there may be some items missing from the dump, but I highly doubt it.

END OF LINE...

Sephiroth22
Mar 12, 2001, 07:39 AM
any chance i could get that list m_bison? if you'd be so kind as to oblige, send it to [email protected]
thanks a lot (if you send it)

Neojin
Mar 12, 2001, 03:54 PM
LMAO

Well theres two more to add to my duping pricks list. I see we keep getting braver and braver. Have fun with your Xploders, good thing I play locked games http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

M_Bison
Mar 12, 2001, 09:46 PM
"Well theres two more to add to my duping pricks list. I see we keep getting braver and braver. Have fun with your Xploders, good thing I play locked games"

Maybe you should get your FACTS straight before you go adding anyone to your cute little list.

Just because I know CodeMaster (we worked together at the local Babbage's here in St. Louis) does not mean I am a cheater or a duper. The list I have in my possesion is simply a text list of all the items in the game. I do not have all of these items. I don't even have a GameShark or Xploder.

Secondly, playing in locked games does not protect you from dupers or cheaters. I would venture a guess that unless you have found every single item you own, you have a duped item or two.

So maybe you should think twice before adding names to your cute little list.

END OF LINE...

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 12, 2001, 10:53 PM
Yo Yo- I just went on all points bulletin on PSO online and found 6 other ppl. who have Granz chips and don't know what to do with them.

Cube
Mar 13, 2001, 12:07 AM
Ya its pretty much official. I saw it today, and its somehting else. Dr. M doesnt seem to know how to change it into anything....

MAC-ATTACK
Mar 14, 2001, 02:26 AM
I don't know if it'll work, but you might want to try e-mailing Sonic Team, and ask them about it...

I e-mailed them like a month ago asking if the Egg Blaster was real or just a rumor (This was before the dupers got to it). They e-mailed me back telling me that it was infact real just not released yet, but it would be released shortly, and about a week after that, sure enough, they released them...

Just a suggestion. Peace!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 16, 2001, 12:28 AM
Okay, I think I'll do that. I started a new RAmar as Black Canary and everybody in the lobby gave me something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif Bringing this back up. 600+ Views!

Cloudchaos
Mar 16, 2001, 07:55 AM
Bison, can I please get that list? I'd hate to think that there are no more new rares, because they are the reason that I keep playing this game, they keep it fun. I read all these posts about the stupid list for the gs codes being complete for all the rares, and that depresses me. Please, can I get the list?
[email protected]

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 19, 2001, 12:31 AM
I heard somebody talking in the lobby about how you had to talk to all these ppl. in the offline game and then the guy who likes Bernie's Flame Visit will change it into something. I dunno.

the-true-CHAOS
Mar 21, 2001, 09:08 AM
yo i feal the pain to not as bad as u but ide had pso for hmm about a week
i was level 30 and my brother took my mem to his friends house to play my character little shit had messed it for good and i couldnt play
ide lost my REAL agito and my mag which was so huh sniff pretty

the-true-CHAOS
Mar 21, 2001, 09:09 AM
yo i feal the pain to not as bad as u but ide had pso for hmm about a week
i was level 30 and my brother took my mem to his friends house to play my character little shit had messed it for good and i couldnt play
ide lost my REAL agito and my mag which was so huh sniff pretty