PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 hmm sub class?

Sanada Yukimura
Sep 24, 2012, 10:30 PM
I'm trying to find out where to get my sub class. I'm a hunter as of right now and im trying to find out where to get/change my skill tree to the fighter skill tree. do i need AC for this?

If so how do I get past the image verification thing?

suzaku0zero0
Sep 24, 2012, 10:37 PM
U need todo 2 CO: Ohza n Koffee

ファイタークラスの推挙 Fighter Class Recommendation
Objective: Acquire 50 Damaged Darker Cores from level 21+ Darker enemies.
Item Drop Name: 破損したダーカーコアα
Requirements: You must defeat them with either wired lances, partisans, or swords.
Prize: メセタ Meseta: 1000 経験値 EXP:25000
Unlocks: Koffee’s client order to unlock Fighter Class

blace
Sep 24, 2012, 10:42 PM
To unlock the fighter skill tree is as suzaku0zero0 said, but subclasses aren't implemented yet.

To even start on that Client Order, you'll have be to at the minimum level 30 as hunter to start Ohza's order followed by Koffee's rorder to kill 3 Rockbears with swords, 3 Vol Dragon with Wired Lance, and 3 Gwanahda with Partisan on hard mode.

Amaranthus
Sep 24, 2012, 10:42 PM
Maybe next time you could try asking at "Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers!" (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866). Anyway, you can get your quest for additional classes when you reach Lv.30 from the respective NPCs associated to your class, (eg, Lisa for Ranger, Ohza for Hunter, etc) after that you'll need to clear a quest for Koffie before you can have your additional class.

Edit. Derp. Edited, mistook subclass for the additional classes.

Sanada Yukimura
Sep 24, 2012, 10:53 PM
^ oh ok thanks alot guys ill be sure to use the quick questions forum for now on. thanks alot.