ALREADY?!

wtf have I been doing this whole month... @_@

jooozek
Sep 25, 2012, 10:28 AM
No clue what you mean by "the" new patch but anyway, the patch will cover this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsoaMPlKak0&feature=player_embedded

Gama
Sep 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
i wonder if they will be introducing male hairstyles?

BIG OLAF
Sep 25, 2012, 10:36 AM
i wonder if they will be introducing male hairstyles?

Since it's an AC and FUN scratch update, there should be the same stuff as usual. New emotes, new hairstyles, new accessories.

Mystil
Sep 25, 2012, 10:52 AM
knowing my brain, it'll wake me up 1hr after it starts, and not wanna go back to sleep. Happens everytime. So for pretty much all night I'm bored out of my mind.

NoiseHERO
Sep 25, 2012, 10:52 AM
No clue what you mean by "the" new patch but anyway, the patch will cover this:

?????????1?????????????????Part2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsoaMPlKak0&feature=player_embedded)

Yes.

That's "THE" update I talking about. o_O

xMightyMouse
Sep 25, 2012, 07:05 PM
freshly uploaded. fighter solo

http://youtu.be/ITR81tmYDyE

Udonge
Sep 25, 2012, 07:09 PM
Do it without getting hit :P

xMightyMouse
Sep 25, 2012, 07:24 PM
i would but i end up playing like a pansy and the fight takes longer. no hit videos are for ra and fo :p

also i'm a forums noob can someone tell me how to plug the video like joooozek did?

Enforcer MKV
Sep 25, 2012, 08:01 PM
i would but i end up playing like a pansy and the fight takes longer. no hit videos are for ra and fo :p

also i'm a forums noob can someone tell me how to plug the video like joooozek did?

Normally what I do is after I finish typing up the post, but before actually posting, is hit preview post and it usually formats it so the video shows up.

I know that's not really explaining how to do it the correct way, but it gets the job done for me.

Sorry in advance if it doesn't work.

Crimson Exile
Sep 25, 2012, 08:13 PM
Normally what I do is after I finish typing up the post, but before actually posting, is hit preview post and it usually formats it so the video shows up.

I know that's not really explaining how to do it the correct way, but it gets the job done for me.

Sorry in advance if it doesn't work.
I do it that way also always works for me.

Yunfa
Sep 25, 2012, 09:07 PM
Not bad...but...can you top this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXVMzWJ8ucs

Cypher_9
Sep 25, 2012, 09:12 PM
STREAM GOING LIVE Please come!! Fill your bordem with entertainment!

www.livestream.com/mangamanx

kyojin
Sep 25, 2012, 09:17 PM
@ mouse
to embed use the command
Title ("youtube address" )

oh is that your no unit run?

edit: added some comments

xMightyMouse
Sep 25, 2012, 09:28 PM
nice video yunfa i didn't even realize you could charge deadly archer ROFL!
but yeah i go for all broken parts in all my videos

Crimson Exile
Sep 25, 2012, 09:32 PM
nice video yunfa i didn't even realize you could charge deadly archer ROFL!
but yeah i go for all broken parts in all my videos
Funny thing is that person has a 2min all site destruction/broken parts video against quartz on fighter using double sabers and twin daggers.

xMightyMouse
Sep 25, 2012, 09:37 PM
now that i know you can charge deadly archer it will drastically change my playstyle against quartz i'll give it another go and re-upload. i'm such a fi noob... i got it to 40 mostly by CO

LinkKD
Sep 25, 2012, 11:02 PM
olook, it's Mouse :3

nice ones =w=

Lostbob117
Sep 25, 2012, 11:05 PM
maintenance is now?

Crimson Exile
Sep 25, 2012, 11:18 PM
maintenance is now?
Yeah every week this time

ashley50
Sep 25, 2012, 11:23 PM
maintenance is now?
In case you missed it.

[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/Untitled-21.jpg[/spoiler-box]

LinkKD
Sep 25, 2012, 11:23 PM
yes, it's happening atm

Lostbob117
Sep 25, 2012, 11:24 PM
Hmm do we get team rooms I'm guessing?

Mystil
Sep 25, 2012, 11:33 PM
So instead of waking up 1hr after it starts, my own brain trolls me by waking up 2 hrs instead >_>.

Angelo
Sep 25, 2012, 11:36 PM
Who wants to guess what previous song they're going to use for the Tsukimi Festival?

Inazuma
Sep 26, 2012, 12:01 AM
Who wants to guess what previous song they're going to use for the Tsukimi Festival?

Newdays music from PSU?

Mystil
Sep 26, 2012, 12:03 AM
For halloween they should use Weird Night.

gigawuts
Sep 26, 2012, 12:15 AM
Pumpkin Hill.

EvilMag
Sep 26, 2012, 12:18 AM
Pumpkin Hill.

The great emerald's power allows me to feel.

DemonDante92
Sep 26, 2012, 12:49 AM
Does anyone know what the purple goo was that kept appearing on Quartz in the Hunter solo?

Inazuma
Sep 26, 2012, 12:55 AM
Does anyone know what the purple goo was that kept appearing on Quartz in the Hunter solo?

Poison, maybe?

DemonDante92
Sep 26, 2012, 01:00 AM
I don't think it is. I'm thinking it may be related to the fact that the person is using a Dark weapon. The goo kind of acted like a weak bullet.

Darki
Sep 26, 2012, 01:05 AM

It is poison. That's the "custom" effect that the Quartz Dragon gets on its breakable parts when you successfully apply the poison status on them. Instead of causing damage over time it gets a debuff on that part of its body and makes it take more damage from all attacks, as you said, kinda like Weak Bullet. In fact it stacks with WB for massive damage, if I'm not mistaken.

Some bosses can be affected by status effects but they get a special effect from them instead of the normal one, like this. For other examples you have the Vol Dragon, that you can get "shackled" to the floor if you freeze its legs, or the Banshee/Banther type bosses, that when you burn them they start rolling on the floor to put the fire out (and stop attacking for a while so they're open for attacks).

I'm not sure if there's any other boss that gets a "special effect" when getting a status effect.

DemonDante92
Sep 26, 2012, 01:13 AM
It is poison. That's the "custom" effect that the Quartz Dragon gets on its breakable parts when you successfully apply the poison status on them. Instead of causing damage over time it gets a debuff on that part of its body and makes it take more damage from all attacks, as you said, kinda like Weak Bullet. In fact it stacks with WB for massive damage, if I'm not mistaken.

Some bosses can be affected by status effects but they get a special effect from them instead of the normal one, like the Vol Dragon getting its legs frozen when you apply Freeze on them, or the Fang Banshee (I suppose also Fang Banther, and the Tundra versions do too but I don't remember seeing them like this) getting on fire and rolling itself on the floor to put it out when you apply Burn on them.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, wow thanks a lot for that. Guess i'm gonna have to make sure I get Poison 3 on some of my Weapons

Darki
Sep 26, 2012, 01:21 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, wow thanks a lot for that. Guess i'm gonna have to make sure I get Poison 3 on some of my Weapons

Certainly, in the case of this boss in particular is VERY useful and relatively easy to cause. In all fights against Quartz Dragon with my Force I've gotten it all poisoned regularly, but in the case of the other two bosses it's kinda tricky.

I'm not 100% sure about this (anybody who knows confirm it) but I suppose that in all the cases you gotta target a specific part of the body to apply this special status effect, for example on the Vol Dragon you gotta hit the legs and with the Banshee/Banther... I guess you gotta target the main body? So, in these two bosses you gotta try to cause the status effect on parts that are not weak points on themselves, so people tend to focus on the spikes/tails of the Vol Dragon and the claws/head on the cats. But as the Quartz Dragon affected parts are the weak points too, I guess its more frequent and easy to do.

Inazuma
Sep 26, 2012, 01:53 AM
It's not all that easy to use dark techs on Quarts Dragon though. He moves around so fast and so often. Ramegido and gimegido are hard enough to hit slow moving enemies with, so hitting a super fast and crazy enemy like Quarts Dragon isn't going to happen. That leaves megido, which thankfully homes in, but it is very slow moving, and that means it can easily miss it's target if the dragon moves a little.

I have tried casting megido from talis to shorten the distance it needs to travel, but by the time you throw your talis, the boss has already moved away from it.

Is the special poison status effect worth all the trouble? Rafoie may not do as much damage per hit, but you can hit much more often and never miss.

Maybe after subclasses come out and Forces can sub Techter to get dark mastery, it will make dark techs more viable on Quarts Dragon. For now playing as force, it seems like rafoie is the best tech to use as usual.

Mystil
Sep 26, 2012, 03:02 AM
Servers are up.

Darki
Sep 26, 2012, 03:25 AM
It's not all that easy to use dark techs on Quarts Dragon though. He moves around so fast and so often. Ramegido and gimegido are hard enough to hit slow moving enemies with, so hitting a super fast and crazy enemy like Quarts Dragon isn't going to happen. That leaves megido, which thankfully homes in, but it is very slow moving, and that means it can easily miss it's target if the dragon moves a little.

I have tried casting megido from talis to shorten the distance it needs to travel, but by the time you throw your talis, the boss has already moved away from it.

Is the special poison status effect worth all the trouble? Rafoie may not do as much damage per hit, but you can hit much more often and never miss.

Maybe after subclasses come out and Forces can sub Techter to get dark mastery, it will make dark techs more viable on Quarts Dragon. For now playing as force, it seems like rafoie is the best tech to use as usual.

Well,I might have been luckier than you, but I never found any trouble hitting the Quartz Dragon with Megid using a Talis. Unless the monster moves in a too weird angle Megid will surely hit it, and once you've broken stuff, you can either spam more Megids to the weak points, or target the neck, throw in the Talis and spam Ramegid, which will rain down hits to the wings weak spots and/or nose/tail even if it moves too much. And when it crashes down and it's inmobile for a while, Gimegid utterly destroys any weak point you might target. It does much more damage than Megid and it's much faster.

Also, Ramegid might be faster for you but the fact is that the poison status would make your Ramegids do more damage and help the rest of your party to boost the damage. So unless you're soloing I doubt just a Ramegid spamfest would outdamage the dark techs...