PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Returning Player....

SallySalSal
Sep 26, 2012, 03:11 AM
Herro. I took a break off this game like 2 months ago? Around the time of the Gameguard stuff starting to happen and because the game was getting boring :[

So the new advanced classes are out. Was wondering do a lot of people still play, is the update really fun, and how is the Gameguard problem? Basically asking, is it worth coming back to? :x

Thanks~

blace
Sep 26, 2012, 03:26 AM
Lots of people still play, depends on who you ask and GameGuard is still a nuisance for some, not as rampant as it used to be, but still making its presence known.

I can't exactly give you an answer about it worth coming back as I solo most everything in this game.

Darki
Sep 26, 2012, 03:34 AM
Herro. I took a break off this game like 2 months ago? Around the time of the Gameguard stuff starting to happen and because the game was getting boring :[

So the new advanced classes are out. Was wondering do a lot of people still play, is the update really fun, and how is the Gameguard problem? Basically asking, is it worth coming back to? :x

Thanks~

On the gameguard issue, might I ask exactluy what setup you had in your computer? Many users who experienced these problems had in common that they used Windows 7 x64 with Avast Free Antivirus installed, and apparently is the antivirus what was fucking off GG. For some of us swapping Avast with another AV (in my case, AVG) solved the problem completely.

SallySalSal
Sep 26, 2012, 03:51 AM
Hmm I'm running in Windows 7 x64 and I only use AVG.

Darki
Sep 26, 2012, 03:52 AM
Uh, well, then it might work now. <_< in any case, I'd try uninstalling the antivirus and see if the game works better... If that's the case you might want to change your AV to something else, like Microsoft Security Essentials or some other.

Kinujou
Sep 26, 2012, 04:59 AM
eh? someone called me?

Narugami
Sep 26, 2012, 06:19 AM
eh? someone called me?

Nobody.