PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the new costumes?

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 09:04 AM
I think they are cool especially the shrine maiden one. My friend shu is getting it. So it every1 else probably. :3

[spoiler-box]http://www.sfu.ca/~aba48/New%20folder/pso20120926_065834_000.png[/spoiler-box]

eharima
Sep 26, 2012, 09:08 AM
spoiler-boxes how do they work?

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 09:10 AM
spoiler-boxes how do they work?

The file is hosted on my own webspace. KTHXBAI

Now GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

Slidikins
Sep 26, 2012, 09:11 AM
Not too stoked over the shrine maiden costumes. They just aren't sci-fi enough for me... I do want to grab a nurse costume (RP wise my character was a doctor...) but had no luck in the scratches.

I also love Guard Wing's design, so having two new colors of that is welcome :D

EDIT: He meant, "Put the gigantic image in a spoiler box so it doesn't stretch everyone's screen."

eharima
Sep 26, 2012, 09:13 AM
what the shit does where its hosted have to do with OBNOXIOUSLY LARGE screen shots in the thread?

might get the new GENDUM UNICORN style cast head, apart from that all cast parts are yet again mediocre.

but only item worth gunning for is ...
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/05221.jpg
hotlinkingumad?

EDIT¬! I WAS WRONG, NEW MAG GET
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/m00020.jpg

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 09:17 AM
what the shit does where its hosted have to do with OBNOXIOUSLY LARGE screen shots in the tread?

Its not large. It fits perfectly on my screen. I play pso2 even on a lower resolution so I can easily see whats happening on skype. Wat is your screen res 640x480 or something?

CelestialBlade
Sep 26, 2012, 09:18 AM
Not too big on any of the outfits, I just want my goddamn long twintails.

Slidikins
Sep 26, 2012, 09:22 AM
Its not large. It fits perfectly on my screen. I play pso2 even on a lower resolution so I can easily see whats happening on skype. Wat is your screen res 640x480 or something?I keep my screens (home, work, etc) in 1080p but that's not the point. I don't keep my browser window that wide (maybe 800-1000 pixels wide at the most) and for the most part it's fine. Forums have word wrap. Blogs also fit. Everything works until a 944 px wide image is posted which prevents word wrapping. In fact, I have to scroll a bit just to find the edit button on this post.

It's also common courtesy to prevent a wall of images from preloading. If no one used spoiler boxes in the screenshot thread I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

kkow
Sep 26, 2012, 09:25 AM
omgomgomg cheapest female miko clothes is 4 mil....

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 09:28 AM
I keep my screens (home, work, etc) in 1080p but that's not the point. I don't keep my browser window that wide (maybe 800-1000 pixels wide at the most) and for the most part it's fine. Forums have word wrap. Blogs also fit. Everything works until a 944 px wide image is posted which prevents word wrapping. In fact, I have to scroll a bit just to find the edit button on this post.

It's also common courtesy to prevent a wall of images from preloading. If no one used spoiler boxes in the screenshot thread I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

Why would you not keep your browser at maximum size? Also I wouldnt expect this to become a screenshot thread anytime soon :/

Gardios
Sep 26, 2012, 09:31 AM
Don't really care for the new (male) outfits, got a red hakama though just because. Light blue looks bleh and the black one isn't actually black. :(

Spellbinder
Sep 26, 2012, 09:33 AM
Its not large. It fits perfectly on my screen. I play pso2 even on a lower resolution so I can easily see whats happening on skype. Wat is your screen res 640x480 or something?

Hate to break it to you sweety, but not everyone has a high resolution screen. For example, my laptop can only go to 1024 x 768, and subsequently, your picture stretched my screen all the way to America.

When uploading screenshots, I'd just consider it common courtesy to put them in a spoiler box. It keeps things organized and tidy.

eharima
Sep 26, 2012, 09:34 AM

dont make me choke you with my epeen.
3x24'' 1920x1080 for 5760

I dont use full screen browser nor have it zoomed out so the font is 1x1 pixel height
and did you never consider people browse from MOBILE DEVICES?

just because it ''fits perfectly on your screen'' dosent mean everyone has a crock of shit set up the same as you.

Zorafim
Sep 26, 2012, 09:37 AM
Nurse outfits? Bunny accessories? When did this happen? I've been looking forward to that nurse outfit for quite some time, and it just comes out?

And, slut, that picture really is obnoxiously large. Having to scroll to the right every time someone says something isn't exactly fun.

HIT0SHI
Sep 26, 2012, 09:37 AM
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the heads/helmets for casts?
Is it a pass from the capcha?

CelestialBlade
Sep 26, 2012, 09:39 AM
It's an understood forum rule that any image larger than 1024x768 needs a spoiler box. Just courtesy. And then people will actually discuss the topic :P

Slidikins
Sep 26, 2012, 09:39 AM
Why would you not keep your browser at maximum size?If you must know... I have to multitask. A lot. My leisure browser window is kept smaller just so I can see the windows behind it at all times. Chats (whether personal or work related) need to be visible. Whatever spreadsheets, pdfs, IDEs, etc. that are open are usually a click away as well. I don't like relying on Alt+Tab (or Windows+Tab) when juggling 7+ windows and who-knows-how-many-tabs. So that's why PSO-W gets so little real estate on my screen.

That aside, some people just have small resolutions. My netbook, for example, is 1366 x 768. Chances are I'd have to scroll on page 1 of this thread and there's nothing/little I could do about it.

eharima
Sep 26, 2012, 09:40 AM
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the heads/helmets for casts?
Is it a pass from the capcha?

go here and search the part you want in the auction house http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20120926/

then buy the ticket part you want, it will 'use it'
you then can change head parts upstairs in the este shop, character create mode.

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 09:42 AM
So now that we've got that out of the way let's discuss the topic plz. :V

eharima
Sep 26, 2012, 09:49 AM
So now that we've got that out of the way let's discuss the topic plz. :V

Now whats out the way? the fact you still dont have the courtesy to put your image into a spoiler box, scale it or hotlink as a thumbnail?
GJ

Resanoca
Sep 26, 2012, 09:54 AM
I think they are cool especially the shrine maiden one. My friend shu is getting it. So it every1 else probably. :3

[spoiler-box]http://www.sfu.ca/~aba48/New%20folder/pso20120926_065834_000.png[/spoiler-box]I see a pink Cast in the background. Dat guy has some fashion.

[spoiler-box]And yes, this is how you spoiler-box something. Harhar. Made you look.[/spoiler-box]

IzzyData
Sep 26, 2012, 10:13 AM
I'm not a fan of spoiler boxes. The solution is obvious. Get more screens! =D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/Photos/20120909_211737.jpg

I do like this outfit though. Of course it has to be in this lame teal color instead of green though.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/PSO2/pso20120926_082456_000.png

RemChu
Sep 26, 2012, 10:20 AM
so jealous, you could be watching so much pron at once...

HIT0SHI
Sep 26, 2012, 10:30 AM
go here and search the part you want in the auction house http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20120926/

then buy the ticket part you want, it will 'use it'
you then can change head parts upstairs in the este shop, character create mode.

Thanks!

Shirokami
Sep 26, 2012, 10:32 AM

Aw, too bad, I only got 1440x900.
Someone has to throw your ego to the ground~

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 11:27 AM
I'm not a fan of spoiler boxes. The solution is obvious. Get more screens! =D

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/Photos/20120909_211737.jpg

I do like this outfit though. Of course it has to be in this lame teal color instead of green though.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/PSO2/pso20120926_082456_000.png

luv your setup <3

But isnt the top monitor a little high? o.0 It would hurt my neck looking up there. >.<

BIG OLAF
Sep 26, 2012, 11:32 AM
The new outfits are awesome and delicious.

IzzyData
Sep 26, 2012, 11:36 AM
luv your setup <3

But isnt the top monitor a little high? o.0 It would hurt my neck looking up there. >.<

It is at just the right height for when I'm relaxing in my chair because it tilts backward a bit.

Amaranthus
Sep 26, 2012, 11:45 AM
It is at just the right height for when I'm relaxing in my chair because it tilts backward a bit.

Lies. You're supposed to be a chibi. :wacko:

Much love for Patty's outfit. Never thought it would fit the very hat that got me swooning on PSO2's banner. Only to find out later that it was a hat meant for NEWMANS (Male).

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/pso20120926_195104_002.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Keyblade59
Sep 26, 2012, 11:51 AM
Bunny tail? looks like things will be hopping mad!

Yes it was necessary.

Zyrusticae
Sep 26, 2012, 12:08 PM
Even three screens won't save you from the discomfort of having to scroll to the right just to read someone's entire friggin' post. (For the record, I have two, and I have to scroll on my 1920x1080 screen, WHICH IS STUPID.) So spoiler-box things, plzkthx~

As for the actual topic, I echo the other guy mentioning the 4m price for red miko outfits. Liek wtf? That price better drop hard and fast!

IzzyData
Sep 26, 2012, 12:19 PM
As for the actual topic, I echo the other guy mentioning the 4m price for red miko outfits. Liek wtf? That price better drop hard and fast!

I doubt they are any rarer than the yukata's and swimsuits. I'd imagine the prices are so high because of inflation + hype. After the new class update there has been a large increase in activity without new outfits for awhile. Once the hype dies down I'd imagine just the inflation will keep them at 2m+ for awhile and you will be lucky to get one for around a million.

Inazuma
Sep 26, 2012, 12:48 PM
On the bright side, the new AC scratch will be available until November 21st, nearly two whole months. I really hope this means that Sega is slowing down the speed that they release new scratch items. Instead of a new AC scratch every two weeks, it might change to once a month, which means I could probably keep up with the content.

gigawuts
Sep 26, 2012, 12:53 PM
With my enormous cast legs scaling, the new leg parts look like parachute pants on me. I'm all MC Hammer up in here.

Amaranthus
Sep 26, 2012, 12:56 PM
On the bright side, the new AC scratch will be available until November 21st, nearly two whole months. I really hope this means that Sega is slowing down the speed that they release new scratch items. Instead of a new AC scratch every two weeks, it might change to once a month, which means I could probably keep up with the content.

Seems so hardcore to keep up with the content as a female w/o buying any AC. :-?

Eternal255
Sep 26, 2012, 12:58 PM

i just hope all these new AC scratch items means a significant drop in cost of the older items from shop. badly want a recolor ticket but not at 70,000x14 meseta -.-

Corms
Sep 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
both outfits look pretty cool. not something I'd use for awhile, but it's a nice change.

but wtf@the guy handling cloth interaction

when running, you can see the legs go through the hakama (at least on the male outfit) so it's really distracting/weird. if you are anal about those kinds of physics mistakes, id think twice about getting the new male outfit.

Zyrusticae
Sep 26, 2012, 01:03 PM
I have a hard time believing inflation is anywhere near that rampant in this game. It's more a lack of supply clashing with intense demand than anything else.

If there were rapid inflation the prices of even regular items should be going way up, but, well, they're not.

CelestialBlade
Sep 26, 2012, 01:08 PM
It just came out today, of course the initial suppliers are going to start high and see what they can get away with. As more people acquire them, they'll undercut the initial market and this will continue until supply plateaus and demand simultaneously stabilizes. Happened with every other outfit.

tl;dr Never buy on the first day. Wait a week at least if you don't wanna kill your bank.

valmont
Sep 26, 2012, 01:09 PM
bought a blue maihime today..
so far lovin it..
kinda refreshing from the usual robot looks..
now, i need to find a cheap Fliegen head.. XD

Keyblade59
Sep 26, 2012, 01:12 PM
Since I am waiting for the game to update, which of the colors of the female set are the high end ones? I do like the white nurse outfit and I truly don't care what color haihime I get.

gigawuts
Sep 26, 2012, 01:12 PM
I'm inclined to believe people saved up for this and are spending the money they've saved up on the item they want the most, or perhaps the item the market suggests they should want the most due to having the highest price.

It'll crash when the market runs out of people willing to pay it.

Mystil
Sep 26, 2012, 01:13 PM
The nurse outfit is perfect.

valmont
Sep 26, 2012, 01:22 PM
Since I am waiting for the game to update, which of the colors of the female set are the high end ones? I do like the white nurse outfit and I truly don't care what color haihime I get.

maihime:
red > blue > pink
nurse:
black > white > pink

the red maihime really pricey.. XD

Keyblade59
Sep 26, 2012, 01:23 PM
maihime:
red > blue > pink
nurse:
black > white > pink

the red maihime really pricey.. XD

Surprised to see that the white nurse outfit isn't on top, although that's about right for the maihime list, since everyone LOVES red!

Dan Maku
Sep 26, 2012, 01:30 PM
I'm rather fond of my new red Jean Do. :3

[spoiler-box]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3uZEqHCEAA_z1w.png:large[/spoiler-box]

Alenoir
Sep 26, 2012, 01:37 PM

Ship 2 price's about 7 hours ago, may change around:

Maihime Red 4mil / Blue 2mil / Pink ~1.2mil.
Seikai Red 125k, didn't look up the other ones.

Twin tails 2mil, Ignite Infinity 150k. :(

Keyblade59
Sep 26, 2012, 01:56 PM
Ship 2 price's about 7 hours ago, may change around:

Maihime Red 4mil / Blue 2mil / Pink ~1.2mil.
Seikai Red 125k, didn't look up the other ones.

Twin tails 2mil, Ignite Infinity 150k. :(

Seriously not happy about the maihime prices, I was hoping at least the pink would be under 1mil.

Alenoir
Sep 26, 2012, 02:00 PM
Seriously not happy about the maihime prices, I was hoping at least the pink would be under 1mil.

Well, those prices were 4 to 5 hours after the update went live, so the demand is pretty high. It may go down in the next two days. ._.a

Dan Maku
Sep 26, 2012, 02:04 PM
Well, those prices were 4 to 5 hours after the update went live, so the demand is pretty high. It may go down in the next two days. ._.a

This. Prices for new items in an update tend to be high at first because "OMG NEW WANT WITH MY FACE", then decrease over the next week or so until the next update, then they get expensive again.

Keyblade59
Sep 26, 2012, 02:07 PM

Hopefully, I mean the white NPC outfit started high and went out higher, but who knows. Only SEGA does because they control our market with disguised players and puppet strings.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 26, 2012, 02:12 PM
Jean Do- I like it. Now my Fighter can look like a KUNG FOO MASTAH.

Honey Jacket- Don't really care

Baldur set- Pretty cool, but not really stuff BROcast would wear.

Fliegen set- I like the head and arms. The body... why is it showing her exposed ass? The legs are kinda bizarre.

Nurse outfit- Looks great... but I don't really have any female Forces. Only my guy characters ever go Force... actually, it could be a good outfit for Killbot.

Kanagi Seikai- Don't really care

Kanagi Maihime- Not really too into the obligatory short skirt. Looks cool enough, though. I would get it if it didn't cost nearly as much as it will when the price settles.

New Sharp Order colors- I like the dark blue and yellow one. The blue and white one is kinda meh.

New Chic Jaeger colors- ZOMG A PINK JAEGER. I might end up recoloring it to make a stealth suit for Maz... Chic Jaeger recolors are always good.

New Thousand Limb colors- I like the color combinations. I could see Arlene wearing a recolored Yellow Steel, but that would have to wait.

New Wing Guard colors- I kinda like the Twilight color, but it doesn't really fit Arlene's color scheme. Could be a new outfit for Isa, though.

sexyslut
Sep 26, 2012, 03:39 PM
The fliegen set. O GAWD THE FLIEGEN SET.

:3

I wish I could become a cast.

EDIT: So yah its my favorite cast part in case u couldn't tell. ._.

Zorafim
Sep 26, 2012, 03:56 PM
Well, I'm glad someone likes it. I'm planning on getting the chest piece myself, to get a good knight set going. But the rest of the set has... too much style.

darkante
Sep 26, 2012, 06:09 PM
The new Cast male head looks ridicolous. Like a big visir covering half of what could have been a nice looking helmet.

And the legs parts are a bit big for that small body part.
Looks like some big knee pads to me.

Aww..only thing i did like were the arm and body part.

They never seem to get anything right, always with the bizzare mixes.
The only pieces that really works are the Colossus Series, imo.

Now i envy the Fliegen set for the Caseals...sigh.

Bael
Sep 26, 2012, 07:15 PM
If It's Not Scottish It's CRAP!
http://youtu.be/bzG_J7RCGS0

Geistritter
Sep 26, 2012, 07:22 PM
I find it hilarious that people are surprised that someone dumb enough to come up with that user name would do something obnoxious. Use your heads, people.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 26, 2012, 07:24 PM
If It's Not Scottish It's CRAP!
http://youtu.be/bzG_J7RCGS0

Fine! Take your bloody kilt and go, then! *throws kilt at Bael*

Chacron
Sep 26, 2012, 07:32 PM
Well, I'm glad someone likes it. I'm planning on getting the chest piece myself, to get a good knight set going. But the rest of the set has... too much style.

You're a Gunner Caseal yes? Style is who you are now.

That being said, I don't like the chest piece because of the whole ass cleavage it has going. Most of the Caseal chest pieces show a lot of skin, making them all look like you're wearing a strange shirt and a thong. I do however like the arms, lets look like a plane when diving foward.

Bael
Sep 26, 2012, 07:34 PM
Awwww, Does this mean I can't play "find the rivet" with you anymore? T_T

Enforcer MKV
Sep 26, 2012, 07:37 PM
Awwww, Does this mean I can't play "find the rivet" with you anymore? T_T

That is entirely dependent on YOU. :p

Lostbob117
Sep 26, 2012, 07:45 PM
So I see that I'm not the only one who likes the Jean Do, though I prefer the white one more.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/pso2/pso20120926_124121_000.jpg
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/pso2/pso20120926_163622_001.jpg

yunamon
Sep 26, 2012, 08:31 PM
Surprised to see that the white nurse outfit isn't on top, although that's about right for the maihime list, since everyone LOVES red!

I beg to differ:

http://pics.lockerz.com/s/247879756
http://pics.lockerz.com/s/247879466

Rien
Sep 26, 2012, 09:27 PM
i just hope all these new AC scratch items means a significant drop in cost of the older items from shop. badly want a recolor ticket but not at 70,000x14 meseta -.-

70,000 x 14 = 980,000

This is cheaper than (white/regular) rappy suits which cost at least 1 million each. It's actually a better deal once you think about it.

Also, the Fliegen Chest in preview seems to shrink your chest down to nothing. Dammit, Sega! Let me have my little bumps back :C

Edit: Holy crap, the popularity of the shrine maiden outfit beats every other costume ever released combined.

Nerineri
Sep 26, 2012, 10:57 PM
Got a white nurse outfit and the head accessory to matwch with it, I really love it. Have to turn stealth on for units though, otherwise it look kinda weird.

I am actually waiting for Matoi's outfit though. Her outfit looks realllly nice. Have a feeling that it might cost a lot.

(the new long twin tails hairstyle cost so much!)

Alisha
Sep 27, 2012, 12:00 AM
id like the shrine maiden one if the hakama was longer for the female version. as is do not want.

Bael
Sep 27, 2012, 11:01 AM
Agree with Alisha, I don't really like the mini skirt thing. I liked the PSU miko set better.

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 01:58 PM
Me and my silly hat.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/ama8.png
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/pso20120927_023355_007-1.png
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m28/Divinehorse/PSO2/pso20120927_231220_021.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

EspeonageTieler
Sep 27, 2012, 02:27 PM
cant wait untill i have a set up like that this game will be so amazing not playing on this crummy acer laptop

now on topic i think bunny ears are always a good idea just need bow ties now

EspeonageTieler
Sep 27, 2012, 02:29 PM
So I see that I'm not the only one who likes the Jean Do, though I prefer the white one more.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/pso2/pso20120926_124121_000.jpg
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/uchitoru1/pso2/pso20120926_163622_001.jpg

wow that looks really good not on the npc

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 02:32 PM
You're a Gunner Caseal yes? Style is who you are now.

I'm an everything caseal. I actively had to get a new outfit for gunner because my normal set just did not work.

That being said, I don't like the chest piece because of the whole ass cleavage it has going. Most of the Caseal chest pieces show a lot of skin, making them all look like you're wearing a strange shirt and a thong. I do however like the arms, lets look like a plane when diving foward.

Funny thing about going white skin. So many outfits are wearable that weren't before. In fact, I LIKE the skimpy outfits now, because of the neat color designs I get! I found a way to beat the system!

Slidikins
Sep 27, 2012, 03:13 PM
wow that looks really good not on the npcIt looks exactly the same on Light...

I'm absolutely astounded by the popularity of the shrine outfits. Luckily I grabbed that white Tiger Pierce I wanted and didn't look back. I'll take my cheap sci-fi outfits while everyone tries to Nippon it up.

I'm also on the fence when it comes to the new Guard Wing colors. I love Guard Wing, but I'm not feeling how those two colors are looking on Riiko.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 03:17 PM
I hate the male costumes!

Stop givin' guys whack shit, and girls fetish shit! D<

Black nurse outfit looks cool though.

Crysteon
Sep 27, 2012, 03:33 PM
Ventilation on the males' miko outfit is too damn ridiculous (never make them jump, lol). Females' miko one is okay. I dont mind Paty's outfit, and Light's clothes need to disappear from this game (anything that reminds me to that NPC deserves to die).

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hey! Light is awesome! His clothing is lame, but god damn I love story missioning with him. And his partnership with Aki is great.

gigawuts
Sep 27, 2012, 06:01 PM
Light would be sufferable if his voice wasn't so insufferable.

Inazuma
Sep 27, 2012, 06:06 PM
Light would be sufferable if his voice wasn't so insufferable.

The constant Nan nan desu ka can get annoying but overall I think the voice suits the character.

Mystil
Sep 28, 2012, 07:48 AM
I actually would have preferred if that male shrine outfit was wearable by females.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 28, 2012, 09:01 AM
I actually would have preferred if that male shrine outfit was wearable by females.

yeah. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that female Mikos wore mid-length skirts with socks.

.....Full-length skirt would have looked much better, IMHO.

NoiseHERO
Sep 28, 2012, 09:11 AM
Women in reserved clothing?

You'll never see that in Phantasy Star ever again! JAPAN IS A MAN'S WORLD!

Even Fomarl as that skin-tight thing goin' on!

Enforcer MKV
Sep 28, 2012, 09:15 AM
Women in reserved clothing?

You'll never see that in Phantasy Star ever again! JAPAN IS A MAN'S WORLD!

Even Fomarl as that skin-tight thing goin' on!

....stop it, you're depressing me. -.-

Nurse's outfit is fine, so it's not like it's completely hopeless....

Slidikins
Sep 28, 2012, 09:17 AM
Nurse's outfit is fine, so it's not like it's completely hopeless....Guard Wing, Feeling Robe, perhaps Equestio... keep hope alive, keep hope alive...

NoiseHERO
Sep 28, 2012, 09:23 AM
....stop it, you're depressing me. -.-

Nurse's outfit is fine, so it's not like it's completely hopeless....

Nurse outfit got em high heels and em stockings and make you say "HELLOOOO~ NURSE!"

sophisticated nurse sexy dun count!

It's only BARELY non-direct-boner-inducing related!

It's only in the game because it'll give some guy a boner like all the other outfits!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well there is wedding dres- Oh makes boobs bigger...

Enforcer MKV
Sep 28, 2012, 09:44 AM
Nurse outfit got em high heels and em stockings and make you say "HELLOOOO~ NURSE!"

sophisticated nurse sexy dun count!

It's only BARELY non-direct-boner-inducing related!

It's only in the game because it'll give some guy a boner like all the other outfits!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well there is wedding dres- Oh makes boobs bigger...

I'm still going to argue the case for the Nurse's outfit because it's the only outfit so far that doesn't have any unnecessary skin showing, unless I missed something. (I don't go and examine each outfit to an extreme degree, I'd rather play.) It's one of the most reserved outfits in the game right now. It's nice, actually. Both the white and black outfits look very good, depending on the character.

Funny enough, I think the black looks very good on Cherise. It just seems to fit the look of the character, at least to me.

Zorafim
Sep 28, 2012, 10:39 AM
It's one of the most reserved outfits in the game right now.

And yet, it's STILL the outfit most likely to cause the blood to rush from my brain. I think we all just need more underwear options.
Personally, I'd love to see an underwear leotard. Cover up the important bits, but leave the legs and arms for viewing.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 28, 2012, 10:49 AM
And yet, it's STILL the outfit most likely to cause the blood to rush from my brain.

Your nurse fetish doesn't have anything to do with the outfit!! XD

BIG OLAF
Sep 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
And yet, it's STILL the outfit most likely to cause the blood to rush from my brain.

I blame the stockings and shoes.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/383.jpg

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/385.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

*tugs shirt collar*