PDA

View Full Version : Can you change your Cast's color?

unicorn
Sep 26, 2012, 10:47 AM
It doesnt seem possible anymore. :( Every update I keep seeing if its available, but it isnt! I'm kinda getting tired of seeing the same colors.

BIG OLAF
Sep 26, 2012, 10:51 AM
It doesnt seem possible anymore. :( Every update I keep seeing if its available, but it isnt! I'm kinda getting tired of seeing the same colors.

...you use a Recolor Ticket to change CAST colors. Same as fleshie outfits.

unicorn
Sep 26, 2012, 10:53 AM
Where is it available? Sounds like an arks cash thing.

BIG OLAF
Sep 26, 2012, 10:56 AM
Where is it available? Sounds like an arks cash thing.

You need to trade either 1 Rappy Suit (yellow or white), or 14 AC items for a Recolor Ticket.

So, you'll either need AC, or a lot of meseta to buy the stuff from other players.

Eternal255
Sep 26, 2012, 11:06 AM
...you use a Recolor Ticket to change CAST colors. Same as fleshie outfits.

ive had this question for a while, semirelated to this post- when u use a color change ticket, can you change any part of your outfits color? for example, i have the standard black & yellow armor on a human. can i use a color change ticket to change the yellow to say, i dont know anything that isnt yellow, and the black to something else too if i wanted? or is it just a you must select one of the pre-determined armor colors as before?

BIG OLAF
Sep 26, 2012, 11:13 AM
ive had this question for a while, semirelated to this post- when u use a color change ticket, can you change any part of your outfits color? for example, i have the standard black & yellow armor on a human. can i use a color change ticket to change the yellow to say, i dont know anything that isnt yellow, and the black to something else too if i wanted? or is it just a you must select one of the pre-determined armor colors as before?

You get complete freedom over the color. It gives you a color slider, like the one you would use to change your character's hair color.

However, there is only one "part" of each fleshie outfit that can be recolored. For example, the yellow bit on the default HUmar costume cannot be altered.

For CASTs, all three (or four, I forget) of their "color areas" can be changed with one ticket.

Eternal255
Sep 26, 2012, 11:42 AM
You get complete freedom over the color. It gives you a color slider, like the one you would use to change your character's hair color.

However, there is only one "part" of each fleshie outfit that can be recolored. For example, the yellow bit on the default HUmar costume cannot be altered.

For CASTs, all three (or four, I forget) of their "color areas" can be changed with one ticket.

for sure thanks. then that means ill just have to buy an armor with a color i like and change the main one