PDA

View Full Version : Why is every char i see a Loli with big boobs?

Aryube
Sep 26, 2012, 06:14 PM
Explain yourselves! Have you been watching too much Eiken? You know who you are...

Zorafim
Sep 26, 2012, 06:19 PM
There are two types of PSO players. Those who love lolis, and those who hate them.

Bael
Sep 26, 2012, 06:26 PM
WoW! i'm a black sheep then. I don't hate them...buuut I don't love them either.

Must be why I can't find a good team.

And What's wrong with big boobs?
R ya sad because you can't touch any?
if so I'll let ya squeeze mine for a a few mill meseta! ^_~ <3

NoiseHERO
Sep 26, 2012, 06:26 PM
and then there's me, who just likes kawaii characters.

Which actually isn't 90% of the loli (with F-cups created obviously by a dude) population.

Some men like to make the perfect woman...

Others just go straight for the tits and subtle pedophilia.

Retehi
Sep 26, 2012, 06:29 PM
Others just go straight for the tits and subtle pedophilia.

Subtle? Chris Hansen would make a killing if he played this game.

IzzyData
Sep 26, 2012, 06:30 PM
It isn't a loli if it has big boobs.

NoiseHERO
Sep 26, 2012, 06:31 PM
Subtle? Chris Hansen would make a killing if he played this game.

You're right, bad use of words.

I meant more out-right pedophilia and lots of denial.

Or anime face'd midget fetish.

Both are pretty gross, but at least one of them might be legal.

izzy, we're just calling it loli, don't do that on PSOW it'll just turn into 8 different arguments.

Aryube
Sep 26, 2012, 06:31 PM
It isn't a loli if it has big boobs.

then midgets with big boobs? ヽ(‘ー`)ノ

IzzyData
Sep 26, 2012, 06:32 PM
then midgets with big boobs?

I guess so, sounds gross to me.

NoiseHERO
Sep 26, 2012, 06:33 PM
I guess so, sounds gross to me.

izzy, we're just calling it loli, don't do that on PSOW it'll just turn into 8 different arguments.

D:...

Xaeris
Sep 26, 2012, 06:34 PM
If that's every character you're seeing, then I put forth you need to look around more.

Dan Maku
Sep 26, 2012, 06:34 PM
Because this is a Japanese game, and the Japanese love them their oppai lolis.

Slidikins
Sep 26, 2012, 06:35 PM
I guess so, sounds gross to me.Sounded gross to me both ways... my own character isn't a midget with big boobs (though still has a pretty good rack) but to answer the OPs question:

Probably because a lot of the fanbase loves them some stick thin, malnourished children.

Bael
Sep 26, 2012, 06:36 PM
LOL@Slidikins nice.

Amaranthus
Sep 26, 2012, 06:37 PM

Hate thread much?

I find it amusing you find anime face'd gross. :lol: What exactly do you mean by "anime-face'd"?

Retehi
Sep 26, 2012, 06:38 PM
Probably because a lot of the fanbase loves them some stick thin, malnourished children.

Oh man the face I made. No emoticon can express it. . .

gravityvx
Sep 26, 2012, 06:40 PM
Sounded gross to me both ways... my own character isn't a midget with big boobs (though still has a pretty good rack) but to answer the OPs question:

That description sounded pretty disturbing. But made me lol non the less because it feels somewhat true after playing this game for a while.

Porkmaster
Sep 26, 2012, 06:43 PM
Oh, this is nice! Keep going, I need a couple good screenshots to go along with all the points I've been making about pixel-perfect waifu loli avatars.

To all the loli avatars out there: You're the reason Sega cares more about aesthetics rather than releasing new content.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 26, 2012, 06:52 PM
If that's every character you're seeing, then I put forth you need to look around more.

Agreed. Your sample is rather limited if you haven't see any non-Lolis or Lolis with small boobs.

LinkKD
Sep 26, 2012, 07:03 PM
although being small, I don't have big boobz, am I ok? c:

If I had to answer why my characters are short I'd say it's because the original characters they're based off are short aswell.

But it's true I do like short characters...always preferred to be an agile shorty with a possibly big weapon rather than a bulky tall character...I guess I like the idea of them looking unintimidating and harmless but actually being able to do a lot of damage?

...but...there ARE way too many now on PSO2...I was more unique back on PSO ;c

it's true that not all, or not even 50% of the player base are big boobed lolis...there is still a lot of variation, which is one of the reaons I like PSO series...large customization makes every character look more unique

Aryube
Sep 26, 2012, 07:06 PM
although being small, I don't have big boobz, am I ok? c:

If I had to answer why my characters are short I'd say it's because the original characters they're based off are short aswell.

But it's true I do like short characters...always preferred to be an agile shorty with a possibly big weapon rather than a bulky tall character...I guess I like the idea of them looking unintimidating and harmless but actually being able to do a lot of damage?

...but...there ARE way too many now on PSO2...I was more unique back on PSO ;c

it's true that not all, or not even 50% of the player base are big boobed lolis...there is still a lot of variation, which is one of the reaons I like PSO series...large customization makes every character look more unique

you don't have to be a bulky tall person. there is, you know, normal size :p but small chars can be cute, just not the one with ginormous boobs. Looks messed up. Aka Eiken.

Chacron
Sep 26, 2012, 07:17 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii636/Chacron/pso20120704_023844_001.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Poor Patty, jealous of her sister Tea and her flat chest. She didn't ask to be born with such a huge rack.

Angelo
Sep 26, 2012, 07:19 PM
I see characters that are either terribly short or terribly tall.

I don't think many people realize that this:

http://i.imgur.com/ObOks.png

Is supposed to be cm.

It would put the default HUmar at about 5'7" (172cm) when not wearing the HUmar outfit (yes, the height actually adjusts when the soles of your shoes are thicker), which is the average height of a Japanese male as of 2011. It's something I keep in mind when making a character.

LinkKD
Sep 26, 2012, 07:20 PM
you don't have to be a bulky tall person. there is, you know, normal size :p but small chars can be cute, just not the one with ginormous boobs. Looks messed up. Aka Eiken.

Normal size is...too normal >:| [?]

Enforcer MKV
Sep 26, 2012, 07:22 PM
Normal size is...too normal >:| [?]

Actually, given the over saturation of short characters, normal is tall, and tall is freakishly huge.

yoshiblue
Sep 26, 2012, 07:25 PM
"Waifus! Waifus everywhere!"

But yeah, normal is now not normal with what everyone is doing these days. PSO2: Where hipsters become anti-hipsters.

NoiseHERO
Sep 26, 2012, 07:29 PM
Hate thread much?

I find it amusing you find anime face'd gross. :lol: What exactly do you mean by "anime-face'd"?

I said anime face'd MIDGET with giant boobs! and by "anime face'd" I mean generic anime little girl face, pasted on to an actual midget. Or that's what she'd be with tits "that big."

It's more like cruel humorous criticism than "hate" I don't care what character someone wants to play as. I'm sure I have at least a few friends with similarly described characters. Or people that make fun of my character for having a "shota face" (fawk you! he's a shounen protagonist! ;o; )

As an anime artist myself,(see sig, I drew that ugly crap) I like to picture a more realistic believable form of a manga-styled character. Even if the style is a little stretched and colorful, it's not that hard. I'm sorry if I can't justify a 7 year old girl with giant titties without calling her a midget with the face of a 7 year old girl but THAT'S WHAT IT IS, DARLING! AND I FIND IT HILARIOUS BUT STILL GROSS! D:

Chacron
Sep 26, 2012, 07:34 PM
Actually, given the over saturation of short characters, normal is tall, and tall is freakishly huge.

Giants among lolis and shotas.

Great Pan
Sep 26, 2012, 07:35 PM
Jailbaits, jailbaits everywhere.

Though I liek those huge knockers, it shouldn't belong to such tiny bodies.

Gardios
Sep 26, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'm neither a loli, nor do I have boobs! I feel so special.

It's something I keep in mind when making a character.
Barely anyone else does... which kind of sucks. :|

IzzyData
Sep 26, 2012, 07:38 PM

Is supposed to be cm.

It would put the default HUmar at about 5'7" (172cm) when not wearing the HUmar outfit (yes, the height actually adjusts when the soles of your shoes are thicker), which is the average height of a Japanese male as of 2011. It's something I keep in mind when making a character.

My character is 4.5 feet tall. She was supposed to be 12 years old so that works out just fine.

moeri
Sep 26, 2012, 07:42 PM
My character is 4.5 feet tall. She was supposed to be 12 years old so that works out just fine.

same

my character is "flat" though, and I attempted to make a child like face for her (attempt)

I wish flat was actually possible in this game...

Porkmaster
Sep 26, 2012, 07:44 PM
I still just think everyone should be giant, green, blocky robots with cowboy hats.

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 26, 2012, 07:56 PM
My character isn't a loli >:P

Gama
Sep 26, 2012, 08:12 PM
honeslty i like well proportioned bodys, but looking at how the female spines work on pso2, ill bet everyone is born with giant boobs ans suffers from back issues.

Amazon -> gigantic bewbs "and muscles"
Woman-> proportionate boobs
Teen -> proportionate boobs.
Child -> surfboard.

stop making children busty, its just wrong. x)

thank god there isnt an ass slider.

Aeris
Sep 26, 2012, 09:12 PM
honeslty i like well proportioned bodys, but looking at how the female spines work on pso2, ill bet everyone is born with giant boobs ans suffers from back issues.

Child -> surfboard.

Lol don't give them ideas then about the ass slider then xD.

My char was like 155 cm with thousand limb on from which outfit i made her in but goes as high as 165-171 cm with other outfits on so shes between a teen and woman most likely.

gigawuts
Sep 26, 2012, 09:13 PM
I still just think everyone should be giant, green, blocky robots with cowboy hats.

Or red. Like my giant, red, throbbing robot.

Throbbing? How'd that get in there...

Enforcer MKV
Sep 26, 2012, 09:15 PM
Or red. Like my giant, red, throbbing robot.

Throbbing? How'd that get in there...

*Throws a towel over Giga* Move along, nothing to see....

Rien
Sep 26, 2012, 09:19 PM
My framerate was bad for some reason. I clicked a preset.

Ended up short with large chest.

(The face doesn't look very childish though...)

edit: Also note if you use the new Fliegen Body for Caseals you will go instantly flat. Don't even ask how.

BIG OLAF
Sep 26, 2012, 10:01 PM

(^ -^)b

Also, this thread amuses me. MORE!

Zyrusticae
Sep 26, 2012, 10:05 PM
I never got the appeal of oppai lolis/midgets with giant knockers, myself. But they're definitely not the only thing I see. Methinks you've got tunnel vision or severe confirmation bias.

Me, my female characters are always flat. It's a rule I have. Boobs just get in the way!

Shirai
Sep 26, 2012, 10:09 PM
I see more incredibly tall people than lolis(but most people can't tell a loli from a normal looking character).

But, yeah there's quite a bit of lolis with big boobs, I guess that's what some people are into.
There's also many tall characters with big boobs, which just look incredibly painful.

blace
Sep 26, 2012, 10:13 PM
Probably because I rush around in the lobby, but I never see any lolis with huge knockers, just the weird transgendered lolimar with freaky unibrow look.

Rien
Sep 26, 2012, 10:15 PM
You haven't seen the number of trap Newm/mar's around here o.o

Now that I think of it, being a Hideyoshi wannabe is cheaper than actually selecting the female option.

Inazuma
Sep 26, 2012, 10:40 PM
I play as a loli with big tits. I like the character I play to look as attractive as possible, as long as it doesn't affect stats.

Porkmaster
Sep 26, 2012, 10:42 PM
attractive

Well, there's no easy way to say this....

Sesheenku
Sep 26, 2012, 11:09 PM
My chars short but not loli short, I like to play as a slightly shorter than average big racked Newman!

It's nice to look at, the character I mean not just the rack...

The very definition of loli btw is that they appear young, as in little to no chest and as short as possible.. so you can't have a loli AND a big rack, just a very short or midget girl with a large rack o;

I'm short myself so I tend to make my characters shorter than average. If I make a tall one it's usually a cast o; I like tall casts!

NoiseHERO
Sep 26, 2012, 11:17 PM
Tall CASTs are cool

But so are midget male casts (MEDABOTS)

Great Pan
Sep 26, 2012, 11:17 PM
You haven't seen the number of trap Newm/mar's around here o.o

Now that I think of it, being a Hideyoshi wannabe is cheaper than actually selecting the female option.

You mean THIS?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.ihere.org/uploads/4aa473cb80.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Totally saw this comin'

NoiseHERO
Sep 26, 2012, 11:26 PM
You mean THIS?
[SPOILER-BOX]http://img.ihere.org/uploads/4aa473cb80.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Totally saw this comin'

Oh wow I saw this pic earlier and thought "just another loli... something weird about her jaw line... L2MAKE LIL GIRLS"

But now I'm all "/facepalm"

pikachief
Sep 26, 2012, 11:42 PM
I'm sorry, I'll try making taller, less small characters next time.

Darki
Sep 26, 2012, 11:48 PM
Tall CASTs are cool

But so are midget male casts (MEDABOTS)

You called, sir?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo191/DarkiMousy/pso20120819_202444_000.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I tolerate lolis, although big-boobed lolis disgust me to a certain extent.

What I can't stand are those spaghettized-to-the-extreme lolis with "cute" faces. I remember seeing around a girl that was like that, and with a muscular build, and the effect was the most disgusting image of a human body I can picture in my mind. It looked like a malnourished infant with all their joints and bones showing.

I almost felt offended that someone could enjoy playing with such body build.

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 01:04 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]I said anime face'd MIDGET with giant boobs! and by "anime face'd" I mean generic anime little girl face, pasted on to an actual midget. Or that's what she'd be with tits "that big."

It's more like cruel humorous criticism than "hate" I don't care what character someone wants to play as. I'm sure I have at least a few friends with similarly described characters. Or people that make fun of my character for having a "shota face" (fawk you! he's a shounen protagonist! ;o; )

As an anime artist myself,(see sig, I drew that ugly crap) I like to picture a more realistic believable form of a manga-styled character. Even if the style is a little stretched and colorful, it's not that hard. I'm sorry if I can't justify a 7 year old girl with giant titties without calling her a midget with the face of a 7 year old girl but THAT'S WHAT IT IS, DARLING! AND I FIND IT HILARIOUS BUT STILL GROSS! D:[/SPOILER-BOX]

Lol. Since you bothered with the term: What I meant by "Hate Thread" is the not-so-subtle dedication of this thread towards implicating a population of lolis, if not all, are just wrong, vile, gross, or whatever. Just saying.

I don't really mind seeing differently proportionate people, It's the beauty of the game. And I respect how each and everyone of us rolls.

Though I can't deny I particularly LOL at people with big eyes that are too close together. They look like aliens. :lol: I do sketch myself. And I thought you were being hypocritical by implying anime-face'd were gross.

As you can see its a different set of argument, not boob related, just midget.
Midget or not. Anime can vary on style, you have yours.

This is mine.

[SPOILER-BOX]This is not drawn by be, just a reference kthx.
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/enma_ai_by_poptartmonster-d36i37o.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/pso20120923_191313_022.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

EDIT: I had to say this...

....ippen shinde miru?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 27, 2012, 01:34 AM
What I can't stand are those spaghettized-to-the-extreme lolis with "cute" faces. I remember seeing around a girl that was like that, and with a muscular build, and the effect was the most disgusting image of a human body I can picture in my mind. It looked like a malnourished infant with all their joints and bones showing.

I almost felt offended that someone could enjoy playing with such body build. Was the loli was in a green bikini, had huge knockers, and had a Japanese name with a star in it (but spoke English?) If so... then that's one of my fellow team members and I'm pretty sure the creepiness is intentional.

As for short characters... I used to make all my characters tiny on PSO1 Xbox and the Server That Shall Not Be Named. Then I discovered different sizes and builds... but little 'ol Mazarin is always my main.

Darki
Sep 27, 2012, 01:51 AM
Well, I don't remember any details other than it was wearing a bikini (otherwise I wouldn't have seen those disgusting spaghetti abs). If it was who you said, then my congratulations because I can't think of something more disgusting in terms of character creator than that. x_x

gigawuts
Sep 27, 2012, 01:57 AM
In PSO1 being short actually had a combat advantage...certain attacks would actually miss the shortest characters. I have a friend who played the shortest possible FOmar, and was never hit by chaos bringer shots.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 02:25 AM
stuffs

just looking at her eyes, have been for awhile and one question keeps bugging me+^_^+ where does her brain go?? XD anyway, very unique and nice character you have Ameranthus+^_^+

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 02:27 AM
just looking at her eyes, have been for awhile and one question keeps bugging me+^_^+ where does her brain go??

What do you mean...?
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/pso20120923_191313_022.png

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/enma_ai_by_poptartmonster-d36i37o.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Proportionate. Kthx.

EDIT:

anyway, very unique and nice character you have Ameranthus+^_^+

Last minute edit? Lol. Thanks I guess.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 02:31 AM
moar stuffs

well, since eyeballs tend to be spherical in nature, and the visible surface of hers is quite a bit flatter then other eyes, when i imagine them to be spheres in her head, they are very large and even merge together (like an owl's) and only the rear portion of the brain can fit in the skull+^_^+ I'm weird like that, once i see something, i can't unsee it+^_^+

Jakosifer
Sep 27, 2012, 02:35 AM
^...LOL...

Anyway, lolinewearls and lolis in general have been a part of this fanbase for generations. Unfortunately.

EspeonageTieler
Sep 27, 2012, 02:40 AM

Is supposed to be cm.

didnt even know about this now im sad :c i wanted to make my character ook as much like me as possible

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 02:44 AM
well, since eyeballs tend to be spherical in nature, and the visible surface of hers is quite a bit flatter then other eyes, when i imagine them to be spheres in her head, they are very large and even merge together (like an owl's) and only the rear portion of the brain can fit in the skull+^_^+ I'm weird like that, once i see something, i can't unsee it+^_^+

I don't even have anything to say to this cause that's how you see it. ^ ^,
Maybe try drawing an anime face or two then my proportions will make sense.

d( ^ ^, )

EspeonageTieler
Sep 27, 2012, 02:45 AM

Child -> surfboard.

lol there really should be unless you make you character really fat the ass is so damn flat something that really bugged me

Shirai
Sep 27, 2012, 02:49 AM

This is mine.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/enma_ai_by_poptartmonster-d36i37o.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/pso20120923_191313_022.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

....ippen shinde miru?
I know this will be somewhat offensive to some people and all...

But the face type is different and it makes the face not so anime. To me its more of a chubby baby like face. I don't think its possible to make an anime face-like in this game, maybe it can be achieved with the standard face but not the loli derp face. But, the only time possible would have been during the alpha test when I think they had a different anime-ish face available.

I've just never seen anime characters especially lolis, ever have a face like that.
Unless they're like the really young characters from the ages 3-7.

And a good amount of characters that use that face don't even have a body of a loli...

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 02:53 AM
lol there really should be unless you make you character really fat the ass is so damn flat something that really bugged me

somehow i managed to avoid that, at least, to my liking+^_^+ her hips still too wide for my taste but 仕方がない+^_^+
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/PSO2%20Miscellaneous/pso20120804_201958_008.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Angelo
Sep 27, 2012, 03:04 AM
didnt even know about this now im sad :c i wanted to make my character ook as much like me as possible

Yeah, I'm hoping the NA version will use a X'X" system so it will click with more people.

EspeonageTieler
Sep 27, 2012, 03:06 AM
somehow i managed to avoid that, at least, to my liking+^_^+ her hips still too wide for my taste but 仕方がない+^_^+
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/PSO2%20Miscellaneous/pso20120804_201958_008.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

im thinking now maybe its the outfit i choose

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 03:07 AM
Yeah, I'm hoping the NA version will use a X'X" system so it will click with more people.

betting it won't+^_^+ how was the one in PSU set up? with the Kv and Mv or whatever the casino scale displayed?+^_^+

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 03:17 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]I know this will be somewhat offensive to some people and all...

But the face type is different and it makes the face not so anime. To me its more of a chubby baby like face. I don't think its possible to make an anime face-like in this game, maybe it can be achieved with the standard face but not the loli derp face. But, the only time possible would have been during the alpha test when I think they had a different anime-ish face available.

I've just never seen anime characters especially lolis, ever have a face like that.
Unless they're like the really young characters from the ages 3-7.

And a good amount of characters that use that face don't even have a body of a loli...[/SPOILER-BOX]

Your message is a bit ambiguous....?

Anyway. I'm not sure what you mean but that's just a reference to better understand the structure of character's face. Not the other way around. Meaning I didn't use this reference for my character, or any reference at all for that matter.

And I don't see why you can't see the resemblance, my last desperate attempt to prove its resemblance and proportions. :-?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/Amawhite1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/enma1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

jooozek
Sep 27, 2012, 03:19 AM

I guess it would click with more people if it was the NA version and not the semi-global version which it will be. US should really move on from the imperial system to the metric system :-?

Ana-Chan
Sep 27, 2012, 03:20 AM
I actually love all of this "loli" stuff, where the average height for Japanese females is actually around 158cm (5' 2" for the metrically challanged). So the big breasted lolis are actually possible in real life too.

Shirai
Sep 27, 2012, 03:24 AM
I actually love all of this "loli" stuff, where the average height for Japanese females is actually around 158cm (5' 2" for the metrically challanged). So the big breasted lolis are actually possible in real life too.

5"2 isn't loli. They're just short.

Aren't lolis basically girls that are under the age of 13 or just prepubescent?
So those females who are short with big boobs aren't lolis...

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 03:27 AM
I guess it would click with more people if it was the NA version and not the semi-global version which it will be. US should really move on from the imperial system to the metric system :-?

Rick Sanchez; "How many feet and how many inches are in ten meters?"
George Stephanopoulos; "How many feet and how many inches are in ten meters? What is it, 330 feet?"
Sanchez; "No, in ten meters."
Stephanopolous; "Yeah."
Sanchez; "Ten meters is like, it's like 11 or something, right?"

— George Stephanopoulos interviewing Rick Sanchez, October 8, 2010. (10m is about 33 feet.)

+^_^+ i had to post this, even though it's off topic+^_^+

my mom's 5'3" +^_^+ and i dated an Vietnamese/Laotian/Thai once who was 4'9" at 19 years old+^_^+

Resanoca
Sep 27, 2012, 03:27 AM
Your message is a bit ambiguous....?

Anyway. I'm not sure what you mean but that's just a reference to better understand the structure of character's face. Not the other way around. Meaning I didn't use this reference for my character, or any reference at all for that matter.

And I don't see why you can't see the resemblance, my last desperate attempt to prove its resemblance and proportions. :-?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/Amawhite1.pnghttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/LacrimosaeFiLthe/enma1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]lol What resemblance? Only thing you can compare to Emma is big eyes and those eye brows. Which even then, the eyes aren't the same shape. The face shape isn't even the same.

redroses
Sep 27, 2012, 03:29 AM
I think we need a new term for characters that look under aged but have giant breasts.

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 03:30 AM
lol What resemblance? Only thing you can compare to Emma is big eyes and those eye brows. Which even then, the eyes aren't the same shape. The face shape isn't even the same.

If not resemblance at least proportions. Thanks.

Ana-Chan
Sep 27, 2012, 03:32 AM

That's strange, I thought my first loli was in quotes...

blace
Sep 27, 2012, 03:33 AM

Any kind of sexual attraction to girls 12 and under. Seeing as these have 'grown' and had the hormones for that kind of development they're not considered lolicon, unless as stated, 12 years of age or younger.

Either way, it's still pedophilia.

Edit: Don't bother searching for the term, you'll get an eyeful that really isn't needed.

Resanoca
Sep 27, 2012, 03:40 AM
If not resemblance at least proportions. Thanks.When you say that, do you mean body or face? Actually, it doesn't even matter. The face shape is NOT the same nor is the body.

[spoiler-box]http://ravenvogue.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/4_enmaaiseifuku.jpg
http://cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/2425/53390/jogoku-shoujo-mitsuganae-enma-ai.jpg[/spoiler-box] Come back when your chest is normal for a child. Not something that would cause health issues later in life.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 27, 2012, 03:41 AM
Child -> surfboard.
Where exactly does this put me?

And not every short person is a loli, people.

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 03:43 AM
I guess cute-anime looks are just hated huh? Glad to know. You guys made your point. ^ ^,

I guess I wont make any meseta if ever trading will become available with my drawings. ;A;

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 03:48 AM
When you say that, do you mean body or face? Actually, it doesn't even matter. The face shape is NOT the same nor is the body.

[spoiler-box]http://ravenvogue.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/4_enmaaiseifuku.jpg
http://cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/2425/53390/jogoku-shoujo-mitsuganae-enma-ai.jpg[/spoiler-box] Come back when your chest is normal for a child. Not something that would cause health issues later in life.

What I meant was... (wow, are you srs?)

The placing of my eyes. The placing of my nose. The placing of my mouth. Not the body because I didn't base my character on Enma. Also I can't go any chubbier with my face since it's already chubby as it is and would therefore look much un-proportionate any further.... ^^;

EDIT:

Come back when your chest is normal for a child. Not something that would cause health issues later in life.

And wow I didn't notice this... Wow. My chest is just sufficient to not qualify as malnourished. It's the right size for petite girls such as myself. And it's nowhere close Patty's.

Also, this is my first ever double post. I hate you for making me do it.

Angelo
Sep 27, 2012, 03:57 AM
I guess I wont make any meseta if ever trading will become available with my drawings. ;A;

Huh...forgot we could do that.

It might be time for me to dust off the drawing tablet.

Acel
Sep 27, 2012, 03:59 AM
I believe its a perception problem.
Ive seen a lot of characters and NOT EVERY CHARACTER is a loli/w big boobs.
Maybe you downloaded slightly too much hentai.

On the contrary Ive seen a lot of players/characters that are American pretending to be Japanese.
It doesnt take a genius to identify one especially they have names like PowerRanger or CityHunter....
Or they remotely look like an incarnation of Sephiroth, Inuyasha or Gouku or sport the Nekomimi even when they are male complete with the most awkwardly spoken polite Japanese at the most inappropriate time? Yeah.

Perhaps people are just as irked at you like how you are at them?

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 03:59 AM
I was going to say something about the boob size not scaling with the rest of the character, but jeeze.

Stay classy guys.

EspeonageTieler
Sep 27, 2012, 04:12 AM

its actually those under 18

Shirai
Sep 27, 2012, 04:16 AM
And wow I didn't notice this... Wow. My chest is just sufficient to not qualify as malnourished. It's the right size for petite girls such as myself. And it's nowhere close Patty's.
What do you mean by petite...? Like tiny girls with small frames?

I wouldn't say malnourished, but petite girls wouldn't have breasts like hers...if someone did, they wouldn't be petite, because the body would not be able support the weight being that skinny(lol back issues). Which would make her not petite.

So it's not exactly the right size for her frame.

EvilMag
Sep 27, 2012, 04:25 AM
I guess my character is a loli just because he's short. ;;

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:26 AM
I can't be the only one more bothered by stick legs. Impossibru!!!

That bothers me too. It's why I remade my character. I just can't be bothered to go out of my way to to complain about other peoples characters all the time.

+1

Though when it comes down to it I know what the OP is talking about. It's not just short characters with big breasts. It's minimum height minimum width maximum OPPAI. I wouldn't say they're all I see but I have seen quite a few.

For the most part I can forgive a lot of character quirks as being part of the system But after a certain point you have to assume it was intentional or they just didn't care.

▲➌〇N
Sep 27, 2012, 04:27 AM

my cast is giant and neon green but no broke back mountain hat

Ana-Chan
Sep 27, 2012, 04:27 AM
its actually those under 18

That is a common mistake, putting loli with 18.

The issue here is that 18 isn't the age of consent or the age of adulthood everywhere (in Japan the age of consent is 13 and the age of adulthood is 20 for example). So would that mean that lolis are those under the age of 20 in Japan? (Before anyone comes in and misquotes me, I know that there is no correlation between the age of consent/adulthood and the term loli, I was just using that as an example.)

Loli applies to females, so unless there is something that you aren't saying, you should refer to your character as shota instead of loli.

Sesheenku
Sep 27, 2012, 04:30 AM
I guess cute-anime looks are just hated huh? Glad to know. You guys made your point. ^ ^,

Eh I like the drawing, the red eyes are nice on the grey and black and the characters face is adorable.

As for comparing your character and drawing face, honestly it's as proportionate as it CAN be.

Don't know why everyone feels like nitpicking it no it's not exact but how do you get exact unless you've created all the face options yourself? You don't or you get lucky and you do cause they already have everything you need which is not the case here.

EvilMag
Sep 27, 2012, 04:54 AM
That is a common mistake, putting loli with 18.

The issue here is that 18 isn't the age of consent or the age of adulthood everywhere (in Japan the age of consent is 13 and the age of adulthood is 20 for example). So would that mean that lolis are those under the age of 20 in Japan? (Before anyone comes in and misquotes me, I know that there is no correlation between the age of consent/adulthood and the term loli, I was just using that as an example.)

Loli applies to females, so unless there is something that you aren't saying, you should refer to your character as shota instead of loli.
Lot of people were thinking Short people = Lolis regardless of gender...

Laxedrane
Sep 27, 2012, 05:44 AM
Lolli's don't bother me unless they look like they might face plant at any moment due to disproportion problems.

The ones that really creep me out are the women with 6 pack abs combined with an hour glass figure.... Doesn't... Look... Natural.. Hahaha No offense people who prefer that, heh.

Ana-Chan
Sep 27, 2012, 05:56 AM
Lot of people were thinking Short people = Lolis regardless of gender...

Yes, like lots of people also equate loli with generally underage or not adult, hence why it is so funny.

Of course, in this thread it is hard to use loli to refer to short males because of the + big boobs part. I am also not going to carry on from this point because of the problematic implications, and I still feel a little discreet today.

Sesheenku
Sep 27, 2012, 05:56 AM
I hope you'll allow me, OP the smart ass retort of, perhaps you should get your eyes checked good sir, clearly you have Lolivisionitis!

Alucard V
Sep 27, 2012, 06:23 AM

How about the "voluptuous"?

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2264&pictureid=31534[/SPOILER-BOX]

Angelo
Sep 27, 2012, 06:42 AM
Saw you were the last poster in this thread and knew Lyco was coming.

Alucard V
Sep 27, 2012, 07:13 AM
Saw you were the last poster in this thread and knew Lyco was coming.

Yeah well I felt like I had to do something.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 27, 2012, 07:23 AM
Where exactly does this put me?

Mmmm, going off that scale, I'd say somewhere between woman and Amazon, though leaning heavily towards woman.

That being said; I wouldn't worry, your character is one of the nicer looking ones. Most female characters I see.....eh, don't look right to me.

EDIT: Damned typos, I meant woman, not Amazon. FFS.

Massaki
Sep 27, 2012, 07:26 AM
Didn't a thread like this one get created some time ago only to be nuked out of existence soon after it's creation?

Because this one is pretty much headed towards the same path. Which is not surprising.

Ce'Nedra
Sep 27, 2012, 07:41 AM
So my girls are loli just cause they are minimal height in the game? lolok

People need to stop bitching over the personal prefrences of others. What do you care how characters look as long the owner is happy with it? It's THEIR character not yours. Most people spend lots of time in creating them and even have background stories etcetc. Don't go bash it just cause you don't like it.

Mystil
Sep 27, 2012, 08:27 AM
I'm seeing many with flat chests actually.

Keyblade59
Sep 27, 2012, 08:29 AM
Females develop early, explains why there are so many big breasted loli's.

Now we need a pedobear costume.

Grifs Astoni
Sep 27, 2012, 08:38 AM
BEWBS BEWBS BEWBS. WHY NOT INFLATE BUTTS INSTEAD?!

Keyblade59
Sep 27, 2012, 08:40 AM
BEWBS BEWBS BEWBS. WHY NOT INFLATE BUTTS INSTEAD?!

Ask Jesse and James from Team Rocket about that.

Slidikins
Sep 27, 2012, 08:51 AM
BEWBS BEWBS BEWBS. WHY NOT INFLATE BUTTS INSTEAD?!I tried, man, I tried, but they game just doesn't want to give you control over those glutes...

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 08:54 AM
I tried, man, I tried, but they game just doesn't want to give you control over those glutes...Inorite? I really wanted a nice badonkadonk on Tori but it just wouldn't happen. >:

EDIT: This is why I say a lot of the quirks people don't like about many characters are at the fault of the system, not the person making the character.

BIG OLAF
Sep 27, 2012, 09:16 AM
I think we need a new term for characters that look under aged but have giant breasts.

"Creepy"?

I dunno, I'm just entertaining myself here. This thread is still being loads o' fun.

Keyblade59
Sep 27, 2012, 09:18 AM

To keep it similar yet correct, we shall call them Adoli's

Sizustar
Sep 27, 2012, 10:06 AM
.....This is entertaining to a certain degree.

IzzyData
Sep 27, 2012, 10:07 AM
To be fair, even tall characters with maxed boobs are gross.

Porkmaster
Sep 27, 2012, 10:10 AM
Not sure why, but every time I see someone with maxed boobs, I am reminded of elephant seals. Just kinda... floppin' around everywhere.

ashley50
Sep 27, 2012, 10:12 AM
It's a Japanese game, that's all there is to it.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 10:19 AM

i do the same thing as this guy. if the height number is in cm then i think i got close, maybe off by 5-10cm tops. i only ever make a female character as an alt, otehrwise my main is always an attempted 'clone' of myself.

But really, most japanese women look really young up until their 30s anyway (couldnt tell how old anyone was while i was in japan), so its a pretty accurate depiction of the average japanese female i think. And most japanese games base their characters to be around 16 to 25 or so too.

To be fair, even tall characters with maxed boobs are gross.

tall women (characters or not) are gross period >.> so are huge tits. anything over a C cup is a waste.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 10:22 AM
tall women (characters or not) are gross period >.> so are huge tits. anything over a C cup is a waste.

Now that's just offensive.

BIG OLAF
Sep 27, 2012, 10:24 AM

I agree. Saying that real people are "gross" just because of the way they're born? Crossing the line.

Titan
Sep 27, 2012, 10:25 AM
Didn't a thread like this one get created some time ago only to be nuked out of existence soon after it's creation?

Because this one is pretty much headed towards the same path. Which is not surprising.

Someone called?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181334

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 10:25 AM

so? personal preference right?

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 10:26 AM
so? personal preference right?Saying "Tall women are gross" is a lot different than saying "I don't find tall women attractive".

BIG OLAF
Sep 27, 2012, 10:26 AM

You can state personal preference without relying on rudeness or insults. Or do you not know how to do that?

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 10:27 AM
Saying "Tall women are gross" is a lot different than saying "I don't find tall women attractive".

same exact thing.

BIG OLAF
Sep 27, 2012, 10:27 AM
Or do you not know how to do that?

same exact thing.

Confirmed.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 10:29 AM
Confirmed.

"Tacos are gross"

"I don't like tacos"

Same thing. Different phrasing. I was merely basing my phrasing of what I had quoted. Calm the fuck down.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 10:29 AM
same exact thing.

I understand your intentions, but It's just a really rude and offensive way of saying it.

Jakosifer
Sep 27, 2012, 10:33 AM
None of em are ever kawaii anyway. THAT'S the real shame about it all. If you ain't kawaii, you ain't worth Jako.

IzzyData
Sep 27, 2012, 10:35 AM
Saying "Tall women are gross" is a lot different than saying "I don't find tall women attractive".

Anything anyone says should be taken as their opinion in the first place. Would be a hassle to put "in my opinion" in front of every thing.

Also, getting offended on the internet is pointless. It's just the internet.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 10:39 AM
Anything anyone says should be taken as their opinion in the first place.

It's not about that. I knew he was just stating his opinion from the start, that doesn't change the fact that it was a really rude way to say it.

I was offended. I know why I was offended, and I felt I needed to get it off my chest.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 10:42 AM
Anything anyone says should be taken as their opinion in the first place. Would be a hassle to put "in my opinion" in front of every thing.

Thank you. Wish this forum had a +1 button like others. But anyway, back on topic...

I'm sure a lotta people did what my friend did too. He just created a character for shits becuz he figured he'd be playing on the eng version when it comes out and this is just a temporary. But then they eventually got hooked.

You can't change height and 'size' in the makeover window can you? (for free at least)

Mystil
Sep 27, 2012, 10:43 AM

Oh quit the stoic overused BS.

Ryo
Sep 27, 2012, 10:51 AM
I personally used the height slider to match my IRL height, like Angelo posted, as a result my character seems short (though he's a guy, so it doesn't apply really) but TBH I kind of enjoy having shorter people around because most guys seem to make their character 6+ feet tall, thus making me feel like a dwarf.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 11:07 AM
While I'm thinking about it Tori is around 151 cms. Making her roughly the same hight as Cressida

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/X4lSN.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I didn't know about the hight slider untill way after I made her though. I probably would have made her a bit taller otherwise. It's kind of hard to make a short slightly stocky character without her looking chubby though.

Zyrusticae
Sep 27, 2012, 11:13 AM
O HEY IS THIS THE "YOU CAN'T BE OFFENDED AT ANYTHING I SAY BECAUSE IT'S MY OPINION" THREAD NOW?

Okay, let's begin:
Religious people are morons OH WAIT I CAN'T SAY THAT I'LL GET BANNED.

Seriously, are we actually doing this? Do you really not get the difference between "these people are gross-looking!" and "I just don't have a preference for these kinda people"? Really? Really, really? Serious? For realsies?

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 11:15 AM
O HEY IS THIS THE "YOU CAN'T BE OFFENDED AT ANYTHING I SAY BECAUSE IT'S MY OPINION" THREAD NOW?

Okay, let's begin:
Religious people are morons OH WAIT I CAN'T SAY THAT I'LL GET BANNED.

Seriously, are we actually doing this? Do you really not get the difference between "these people are gross-looking!" and "I just don't have a preference for these kinda people"? Really? Really, really? Serious? For realsies?

keep at this and you wont like where it goes. do you really think i give a fuck if I offend someone, especially someone online? fuck off.

Zyrusticae
Sep 27, 2012, 11:21 AM
Congratulations! You have elevated yourself from the level of "internet moron" to "complete asshat"!

Continue on your current course and you may achieve the much-vaunted position of "The One True Troll"!

In case you haven't noticed, you brought this all on yourself. Conduct yourself with some modicum of civility and you won't get such heated responses. Plus the fact that you're giving some an emotionally charged response proves that you DO in fact care if you offend someone (otherwise you wouldn't have said a goddamn thing).

It also shows just how callous you are as a human being. Believe it or not, insensitivity leads to problems, and sensitive people are everywhere. This should come as a surprise to no one. It is a part of your unspoken social contract that you step carefully wherever you go and whoever you speak to. Even on the internet. Because, y'know, you'll get shit on if you're dick anywhere... even on the internet.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 11:22 AM
Congratulations! You have elevated yourself from the level of "internet moron" to "complete asshat"!

Continue on your current course and you may achieve the much-vaunted position of "The One True Troll"!

In case you haven't noticed, you brought this all on yourself. Conduct yourself with some modicum of civility and you won't get such heated responses. Plus the fact that you're giving some an emotionally charged response proves that you DO in fact care if you offend someone (otherwise you wouldn't have said a goddamn thing).

It also shows just how callous you are as a human being. Believe it or not, insensitivity leads to problems, and sensitive people are everywhere. This should come as a surprise to no one. It is a part of your unspoken social contract that you step carefully wherever you go and whoever you speak to. Even on the internet. Because, y'know, you'll get shit on if you're dick anywhere... even on the internet.

didnt read, cuz again, really dont care. but feel free to keep posting.

Jakosifer
Sep 27, 2012, 11:24 AM
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is totally bitchin! Ain't had any of this in years! :o

Grifs Astoni
Sep 27, 2012, 11:27 AM
Get back to talking about lolis with oversized coconut chests and coconut butts!

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 11:31 AM
I've learned it's best to stay away from this thread after having been able to qualify for the 2 gross categories: Busty Loli and midget anime-faced chara, which I was sorrily denied of, and rephrased with much worse as "Loliderp" face. Not to mention I look like I don't have a proper space for a brain.

I've learned a very important lesson today. Thanks internet. ^ ^,

Retehi
Sep 27, 2012, 11:33 AM
Most people spend lots of time in creating them and even have background stories etcetc. Don't go bash it just cause you don't like it.

Oh yeah, such riveting stories as "Nunupurr-ru woke up one day without her memory, and the only way she can get people's attention is through her larger than normal breasts, which have the uncanny talent of telekinesis, and mind control. She's also part demon."

Yeah, there's totally a sea of people here that'd put Neil Gaiman and Frank Miller to shame.

Zyrusticae
Sep 27, 2012, 11:35 AM
I'm thinking this thread has already reached FKL territory.

BIG OLAF
Sep 27, 2012, 11:43 AM
Looks like some people are fitting nicely into this (https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/c9/Theory.jpg) around here.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 11:50 AM
Looks like some people are fitting nicely into this (https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/c9/Theory.jpg) around here.

Honestly I think we're all guilty of that.

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 11:56 AM
I guess I'm the only person who's more careful with his words on these forums than I am outside of them?

Jakosifer
Sep 27, 2012, 11:57 AM
;vL I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY ;A;

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 11:58 AM
I guess I'm the only person who's more careful with his words on these forums than I am outside of them?I value honesty but I can get a bit snappy when I'm offended. I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to curse someone out and insult them on a personal level, but I'm rather soft spoken irl compared to how blunt I am online. Something I'd actually like to change.

EDIT: By that I mean I want to be more honest and to the point in person.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 12:06 PM
Lol. Since you bothered with the term: What I meant by "Hate Thread" is the not-so-subtle dedication of this thread towards implicating a population of lolis, if not all, are just wrong, vile, gross, or whatever. Just saying.

I don't really mind seeing differently proportionate people, It's the beauty of the game. And I respect how each and everyone of us rolls.

Though I can't deny I particularly LOL at people with big eyes that are too close together. They look like aliens. :lol: I do sketch myself. And I thought you were being hypocritical by implying anime-face'd were gross.

This is mine.

....ippen shinde miru?

It's not about midget or loli OR giant tits!

It's about a certain combination of many things that makes bad character design in general, which it'd be all "/shrug" if it was a few people.

But it's actually a LOT of people. they usually have "wtf were you thinking? You know that doesn't look right!" faces and outfits altogether, and they just look like virtual sex toys. The part that actually make it gross, is that they're obviously made by dudes. So everytime I see mutant faces loli with giant boobs and a more revealing than usual outfit that doesn't even match her style it's all "LOLOLOLOL oh god I'm in some otaku's bedroom!"

I understand your character almost goes under the visual description so you gotta fight the haters, but you're obviously just following your art style, and you don't have monster F-cups... If you don't look like this...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/Untitled-9.png

You're outside of the giant boobed midget freak zone, as far as I care.

Is this one of your "I can say anything on the internet that I'd NEVER be able to say in real life" moments? +^_^+

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 12:09 PM
[spoiler-box]
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/Untitled-9.png[/spoiler-box]

I normally don't condone this kind of thing, but FFFFFFFFF-- That's hilarious.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 12:10 PM
EDIT: By that I mean I want to be more honest and to the point in person.

Honesty comes with a price which most people can't handle [as is apparent].

Zyrusticae
Sep 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
[spoiler-box]
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/Untitled-9.png[/spoiler-box]
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
https://xptjdq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1prv4HS213Jrj7NwDlOpDC0WeZ1jKVynsX0UifOMfKtsFodwg SEDzMkRZ0PyySYOVTqIxVRzWRUl0XDkEVGRifi6BEVBrTIWv4/BRILLIANT.jpg?psid=1

Jakosifer
Sep 27, 2012, 12:18 PM

Nah man, honesty does not come with the penalty of throwing tact out of the window. Pretty easy to max both skills out.

Retehi
Sep 27, 2012, 12:19 PM

You should put this on deviantART.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 12:21 PM
Honesty comes with a price which most people can't handle [as is apparent].It's possible to be honest without sounding like a jerk. Don't act like the two are mutual. If someone is offended by something you say for one thing, don't shirk the responsibility. The whole "it's the internet" thing is irreverent. People are people regardless of how you communicate with them, and likewise you should respect their opinions if you feel a need to share your own.

I think I need to clarify why it rubbed me the wrong way when you said it's the same thing.

The word "Gross" implies a lot of different things beyond simple dislike for quite a few of us here. So, no it's not the same thing. An important part of communication is making sure that people fully understand what you mean. If you do in fact only dislike tall women then say that, don't say they're gross, don't say they're ugly, don't say anything that could be taken any other way. Accidents happen but if they do then take the time to apologize and explain what you mean.

If you DO think they're "gross" as you said, then I'd like to ask you to rethink that. You don't have to love everyone but at least have enough respect not to be disgusted by someone for being different than you'd like.

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 12:23 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]I understand your character almost goes under the visual description so you gotta fight the haters, but you're obviously just following your art style, and you don't have monster F-cups... If you don't look like this...

You're outside of the giant boobed midget freak zone, as far as I care.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Well, this is comforting coming from another artist. = w =

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 12:27 PM
Thread exploded, I checked back to see what I missed. Holy hell this place is a gold mine!

OH GOD I SEE IT NOW! Why did you have to point that out! Take it out of my brain!

Yes, this is true. People keep saying Loli because it's the closest thing we have. I've seen more... Whatever these things are called, than actual lolis. And worse yet is, now we're just lacking any real definition of loli because of it.
When I say "loli", I mean sexually attractive child. The child part is of course a problem, since everyone can chose their character's age, and not have it reflect their character. For instance, Levia's roughly 400, while most other caseals are about 2. So, it's more like "Sexually attractive female with otherwise childish proportions". Or, as I prefer to put it, someone who calls the FBI every time I look at them.

Also, this is my first ever double post. I hate you for making me do it.

Just do what I do. Do the double post to bump the topic, wait a few minutes for people to read your post, then take all the content it and put it in your first post, and delete the second. It lets people read what you've said while knowing you said something new, and allows for a clean forum look after the rush.

Blacks are inferior in every way, and should be slaves for the superior white man. Personal preference bro! Can't touch this!
Between this and the loli traps, I am SO going to jail.

I've always put honesty before anything else when choosing what to say. You're right though, you need to take responsibility for it. If you have an unfair opinion, or chose your words poorly, things can get worse than just lying. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 12:30 PM
Blacks are inferior in every way, and should be slaves for the superior white man. Personal preference bro! Can't touch this!

/Jumps over table and chokes yo-

Oh you were making an example.

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 12:34 PM
Just read through slavery in an American history class, had to read through the south's defense of it. Beyond being an insulting read, and having to suffer through poor, hastily written arguments (kind of reminded me of youtube comments), I also had to suffer through the humiliation of reading a book of "In Defense of Slavery" in public. I'm surprised I didn't get mauled.
Still on my mind, seemed like a perfect example to prove my point.

Besides, you can't touch this! Personal opinion bro!

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 12:35 PM
Yes, this is true. People keep saying Loli because it's the closest thing we have. I've seen more... Whatever these things are called, than actual lolis. And worse yet is, now we're just lacking any real definition of loli because of it.
When I say "loli", I mean sexually attractive child. The child part is of course a problem, since everyone can chose their character's age, and not have it reflect their character. For instance, Levia's roughly 400, while most other caseals are about 2. So, it's more like "Sexually attractive female with otherwise childish proportions". Or, as I prefer to put it, someone who calls the FBI every time I look at them.I know this is random but Milla Minn is Literally as old as she's been in the game. Mostly because I thought it would be funny. But she's not a loli by my standards.

That word is so confusing now... Should we really be trying to categorize something like "sexually attractive child-like people" though? I feel like a creeper.

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 12:35 PM
Just do what I do. Do the double post to bump the topic, wait a few minutes for people to read your post, then take all the content it and put it in your first post, and delete the second. It lets people read what you've said while knowing you said something new, and allows for a clean forum look after the rush.

Actually. That was a rage post. I just posted something then when I scrolled up I read a new comment against me. Really sorry for the double post. It felt right at the time.

Alisha
Sep 27, 2012, 12:48 PM
my height irl is about 5'8-5'10 so i make my female chars that tall only to have loli's say im freakishly tall???

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 12:51 PM
That word is so confusing now... Should we really be trying to categorize something like "sexually attractive child-like people" though? I feel like a creeper.

Exactly. That's what I feel like too, and why I use the word. Here we have what look like sexually mature children, wearing outfits which specifically target sexual attractiveness. And a lolicon is an attractive woman styled as a child.
If it seems disturbing, that's because it is. I can understand the draw of young characters. I can understand the draw of attractive characters. But once we get to attractive young characters, that's when alarms start sounding in my head.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 12:55 PM
Exactly. That's what I feel like too, and why I use the word. Here we have what look like sexually mature children, wearing outfits which specifically target sexual attractiveness. And a lolicon is an attractive woman styled as a child.
If it seems disturbing, that's because it is. I can understand the draw of young characters. I can understand the draw of attractive characters. But once we get to attractive young characters, that's when alarms start sounding in my head.This is another reason I remade my character. As cute as a small petite girl is, I felt really weird playing her in most of the outfits in the game. I couldn't have her wear "sexy" stuff without feeling uncomfortable. Tori is still short but I do have a thing for short women so *shrug*.

Inazuma
Sep 27, 2012, 01:05 PM
I don't see any problem with young looking characters in video games, anime, manga, etc. They aren't real. They could be any age too. It's up to the creator. You could have a character who looks like a newborn but they are actually 500 years old. I know the difference between fantasy and reality and I hate seeing harm done to good people.

I have played many games and watched many movies where innocent people were murdered. Does that make me a real life murderer? Should I be arrested and sent to jail for enjoying fictional media where fictional people died? It's fucking bullshit.

Fantasy can be anything you want. As long as you don't harm good people in real life, there is nothing wrong with it.

LinkKD
Sep 27, 2012, 01:05 PM
Ogod this is huge o_O

when did the discussion get to real life skill builds and naming issues??

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 01:07 PM
It's possible to be.........(a bunch of nonsense)

I was gonna post a long counterargument but. fuck it. i dont want to flood this thread anymore.

all im gonna say is Kondibon, for the love of fuck, acknowledge that people may have differing definitions of words. one word to me may be defined more dramatically to you when in actuality, it was not meant to be taken that far. (Also, go back a few posts and read the post which i stated that "i merely made a statement based on the wording of the person i quoted")

but this i feel needs be posted:

The thing is, this ENTIRE thread was created based on someone's opinion/preference. Whether or not you believed if blacks were inferior in every way, is also an opinion. So no, technically we cant 'touch this' because that is pretty much all this topic is about, and if we were to dive into it, well then this topic should be closed because "its wrong"

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 01:08 PM
Ogod this is huge o_O

when did the discussion get to real life skill builds and naming issues??

Business management is OP. I should respec from programming.

So no, technically we cant 'touch this' because that is pretty much all this topic is about, and if we were to dive into it, well then this topic should be closed because "its wrong"

Wow. Um, I just gave you a clear counter example, and... We fought a war over this, so...

No. Never mind. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. That's it.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 01:14 PM
Business management is OP. I should respec from programming.

Wow. Um, I just gave you a clear counter example, and... We fought a war over this, so...

No. Never mind. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. That's it.

Huge difference between that, and my opinion.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything they do not want to do.

So no, your counter example is bad and you should feel bad. That's it.

Cyron Tanryoku
Sep 27, 2012, 01:15 PM
The amount of immaturity here is scary

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 01:17 PM
I don't see any problem with young looking characters in video games, anime, manga, etc. They aren't real. They could be any age too. It's up to the creator. You could have a character who looks like a newborn but they are actually 500 years old. I know the difference between fantasy and reality and I hate seeing harm done to good people.

I have played many games and watched many movies where innocent people were murdered. Does that make me a real life murderer? Should I be arrested and sent to jail for enjoying fictional media where fictional people died? It's fucking bullshit.

Fantasy can be anything you want. As long as you don't harm good people in real life, there is nothing wrong with it.

I said it made me uncomfortable, not that It made me feel like a pedophile. I'm not accusing anyone of liking little girls because of a game. It made me feel uncomfortable in the same sort of way a parent might seeing their 12 year old daughter go around dressed like that. and it's certainly not the only reason.

I am going to say that the "they can be any age" thing is usually used to excuse characters who look like children getting into adult situations sexually or otherwise. I know this gets said a lot, but if it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck etc.

I'm not saying everyone with a loli character is a pedophile, but it just isn't my thing. Too many of the outfits are a "Sexy" kind of cute, not a "childish" kind of cute, so I decided to make a "Sexy cute" character who I personally felt fit with it better. I'm not trying to criticize anyone.

EDIT: For the record I'm more snappy about the way Eternal255 reacted to me saying I was offended than I am about what he originally said.

Xaeris
Sep 27, 2012, 01:31 PM
I'm thoroughly mystified by the fact that this thread survived for as long as it has on its flawed premise.

Slidikins
Sep 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
That word is so confusing now... Should we really be trying to categorize something like "sexually attractive child-like people" though? I feel like a creeper.There's a reason many countries (including Japan) try very hard to regulate content that features sexualized children. I'll given you a hint:
Because it's creepy.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 01:38 PM
I'm thoroughly mystified by the fact that this thread survived for as long as it has on its flawed premise.Don't care about using my brain anymore.
http://i.imgur.com/lc1Ag.jpg

Alisha
the problem i have is i believe theres some unconscience thought that goes into character creation so i dont believe people like inazuma that say its just fantasy.

NoiseHERO
So many cop-out defense arguments in here

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 01:42 PM
Thats forums for ya man.

edit- im done now.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 01:43 PM
So many cop-out defense arguments in here

I personally am just drawn to confrontation. I can't help it... It's like a drug to me. ;A;

the problem i have is i believe theres some unconscience thought that goes into character creation so i dont believe people like inazuma that say its just fantasy.
Honestly I actually agree with Inazuma. It IS just fantasy and most of the time characters in animu and games look nothing like actual little kids. I just think the whole thing about characters being any age is a poor excuse. I've seen plenty of times when it was used as an actual plot/story thing and when it is it works, but if the only reason is "we wanted to have character look under-aged" then I roll my eyes.

If one takes the logic that a character's actual age is more important than their emotional age and appearance, then one could argue that anyone who sexualizes casts is a pedo because like Zorafim most of them are probably pretty young by human standards. But that's a whole other ball game.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 01:46 PM
If you're gonna take a shit! at least admit it's shit! and not justifiable pudding that only LOOKED like shit. D:

OR JUST SAY SORRY AND RE-WORD YOURSELF TO AVOID OFFENDING PEOPLE WITH YOUR "OPINION" I DUNNO GEEZ!

LOL e-arguments...

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 01:57 PM
OR JUST SAY SORRY AND RE-WORD YOURSELF TO AVOID OFFENDING PEOPLE WITH YOUR "OPINION" I DUNNO GEEZ!

I dunno why I spent so long writing all that crap. I should just have you explain everything. D:

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 02:08 PM
I'm staying on topic now.

Thing is, the characters CAN be of whatever age. Its not unheard of that younger females have larger breasts (especially in the states)

Its also not unheard of that older (of age) woman have little to none (i have several friends that fall into that category)

And its certainly not unheard of that young looking females who are of age exist either (again, i know several)

So yeah, physical appearance is not a direct correlation to age.

Zyrusticae
Sep 27, 2012, 02:10 PM
I'm thoroughly mystified by the fact that this thread survived for as long as it has on its flawed premise.
Yeah, really. What happened here? Are the mods on vacation or somethin'?

Edit: Since this is going to be deleted eventually anyway, I feel like saying opinions can be bad and wrong! Not all opinions are valid, especially when they are backed up with ludicrously fabricated ideas and distortions of thought, or are based entirely on irrational emotional responses that could easily be overcome with at least a little introspection.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 02:15 PM
I'm staying on topic now.

Thing is, the characters CAN be of whatever age. Its not unheard of that younger females have larger breasts (especially in the states)

Its also not unheard of that older (of age) woman have little to none (i have several friends that fall into that category)

And its certainly not unheard of that young looking females who are of age exist either.

I think the issue is that their breasts are too big for the rest of their proportions and the fact that they're so common. I've almost never seen a 4 foot tall girl with a 20 inch waist and a natural D-cup.

There's a point where you really do have to say "She looks 12, not 18", but I actually don't think any of the PSO2 characters look prepubescent. At least not as often as the OP makes it out to be.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 02:15 PM
Edit: Since this is going to be deleted eventually anyway, I feel like saying opinions can be bad and wrong! Not all opinions are valid, especially when they are backed up with ludicrously fabricated ideas and distortions of thought, or are based entirely on irrational emotional responses that could easily be overcome with at least a little introspection.

This.

The internet needs to stop hiding behind that word. D:

Xaeris
Sep 27, 2012, 02:24 PM

Indeed, so many people online (scratch that: so many people, period) think the label "opinion" is some kind of shield that can used to defend any kind of statement and force everyone else to hold the statement in respectable regard. Opinions can most certainly be awful, and opinions that are pulled out of one's bum are not to be held in equal regard to opinions arrived at after careful consideration of facts.

Macman
Sep 27, 2012, 02:27 PM
Japan.

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 02:27 PM
but I actually don't think any of the PSO2 characters look prepubescent. At least not as often as the OP makes it out to be.

See now, I actively had to give my character her characteristic look without making her look young. Turns out it was easier than I thought, since most other characters look younger by comparison anyway.

If it means I get to post ponies, I'm all for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alj3yD1DEc8

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 02:31 PM

why are you continuing this?

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 02:33 PM
You're a punching bag now. This might continue for a while.

Xaeris
Sep 27, 2012, 02:37 PM
Dudebro, just because you're "done," doesn't mean the rest of us can't continue to enjoy a laugh at your expense.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 02:37 PM
See now, I actively had to give my character her characteristic look without making her look young. Turns out it was easier than I thought, since most other characters look younger by comparison anyway.Really? She still looks pretty young to me, but I guess I see everyone up to 25 as young. ;;

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 02:45 PM
I said try! I didn't say I succeeded!

Are you judging from the signature pic? That one's a bit off because of clipping, but it's one of the best closeups I've got so far.

Eternal255
Sep 27, 2012, 02:47 PM

Well, unless people want the 'offensiveness' to continue, i would recommend they do the same.

I'm being the better man by backing off. Don't drag me back in, please. (See, im even trying to be humble).

yoshiblue
Sep 27, 2012, 02:47 PM
Your dood looks pretty mature to me. Next to Nassie, i'm sure people want your robo babies.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 02:49 PM
Dudebro, just because you're "done," doesn't mean the rest of us can't continue to enjoy a laugh at your expense.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

HUHUHUEHUEUHUE 8D

Amaranthus
Sep 27, 2012, 02:49 PM

Heh. I find it amusing how there's a fuss about Eternal and his "comment" on tall ladies.

But when its about lolis everyone follows suit with the "hate" and nitpicking..

I'm crazy, stupid, and childish most of the time. I feel being a midget fits with my personality very much. And sorry for not getting the Pedo standpoint here, not a guy to begin with. But since we're on the subject... shouldn't you guys feel shameful too to play as any form and size of your opposite gender? Why is that feeling only limited to playing as lolis...? :-?

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 02:51 PM
I said try! I didn't say I succeeded!

Are you judging from the signature pic? That one's a bit off because of clipping, but it's one of the best closeups I've got so far.

I'm sorry, I meant I don't know how old she's supposed to look, and honestly, she does look more MATURE than a lot of other characters so point sfor that.

Tori is supposed to be in her 20s but look younger and Milla is supposed to look in her mid/late teens... XD

EDIT: Yeah guys leave Eternal alone. Don't beat a dead horse.

IzzyData
Sep 27, 2012, 03:40 PM
Oh quit the stoic overused BS.

You know what causes pointless arguments like this thread? People being offended on the internet. You are going to have a lot of problems if you start caring what strangers on the net have to say.

If you just "have" to be emotional about something you should probably save it for reality.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 03:40 PM
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/fire_extinguisher.jpg
+^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^++^_^+ +^_^++^_^+

also, Mary could be a loli+^_^+ she only 4 years old, and i think she attractive+^_^+
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/PSO2%20Miscellaneous/kpx_01.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

gigawuts
Sep 27, 2012, 03:48 PM
Did somebody say robo boobies?

No? Robo babies? Oh, nevermind, I'll just leave...

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 03:57 PM
Milla still wins the "loli cast" contest on account of her being only a few months old as of now.

Milla Minn How old are you?

"7,324,987 Seconds And Counting"

Retehi
Sep 27, 2012, 03:59 PM
Oh, this is still going?

Mystil
Sep 27, 2012, 04:00 PM
You know what causes pointless arguments like this thread? People being offended on the internet. You are going to have a lot of problems if you start caring what strangers on the net have to say.

If you just "have" to be emotional about something you should probably save it for reality.
Ok fine, you don't get offended by words.

However, I don't know what you think this is. We're all real here rather you want to believe that or not. Your line of thinking is an excuse to have no regards over anyone's feelings because you can't see, hear or touch them.

Edit: urrgh I have had it. You fucking people are irritating.

Porkmaster
Sep 27, 2012, 04:05 PM
We're all real here rather you want to believe that or not. Your line of thinking is an excuse to have no regards over anyone's feelings because you can't see, hear or touch them.

Pwnt.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:06 PM

However, I don't know what you think this is. We're all real here rather you want to believe that or not. Your line of thinking is an excuse to have no regards over anyone's feelings because you can't see, hear or touch them.

Edit: urrgh I have had it. You fucking people are irritating.Everyone stopped caring 2 pages ago.

IzzyData
Sep 27, 2012, 04:07 PM

I don't really understand what your point is. A huge portion of the internet community is going to have no problem writing something that is offensive because it is so easy to do. You should already assume that there is somebody somewhere that is willing to write down something you don't like whether they mean it or not. So again, there is no reason to get so worked up over something somebody else spent so little effort writing down.

It isn't an excuse for anything, it is just how things work. Not everyone is a happy go lucky fairy that goes around complimenting you.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iF4iT.jpg

yoshiblue
Sep 27, 2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axdgYMrO3B4&feature=relmfu

Everyone! Lets derail all the thread! With murders and robo babies!

Porkmaster
Sep 27, 2012, 04:17 PM
Not everyone is a happy go lucky fairy that goes around complimenting you.

You don't have to compliment jack shit, but you don't have to be a dick, either. You know those guys that like arguing just for the sake of arguing? Yeah, you're one of those guys.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:19 PM
Soooo.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axdgYMrO3B4&feature=relmfu)

Everyone! Lets derail all the thread! With murders and robo babies!This thread was doomed from the get-go I'm just waiting for the mods to get here and close it...

However I approve of these shenanigans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84lw4ouziF4&feature=share&list=PL1B9373D24D2E25B1

Retehi
Sep 27, 2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0eK8J7JIo

Zyrusticae
Sep 27, 2012, 04:23 PM
You don't have to compliment jack shit, but you don't have to be a dick, either. You know those guys that like arguing just for the sake of arguing? Yeah, you're one of those guys.
Sad thing is, I used to be one of them.

Used to.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:24 PM

Used to.

I still am.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 04:24 PM
Guys...

It's time to stop trying to prove points over each other...

Guys.

Guys...

Sh'the hell up...

Keyblade59
Sep 27, 2012, 04:26 PM
Cannot find One More! Picture to post, lol.

yoshiblue
Sep 27, 2012, 04:28 PM
That sound good right about now. Speaking of what sounds good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDU75icIkSo&feature=related

gigawuts
Sep 27, 2012, 04:29 PM

Used to.

Weren't we all though? I used to be amongst the worst, and looking back I was a right little bastard.

But then I turned 17 and it got boring, then a few years later I realized I was a dick to a lot of people who didn't do anything to warrant that kind of treatment.

Porkmaster
Sep 27, 2012, 04:31 PM

I remember you stumbled upon one of my threads awhile ago. Don't remember what happened after that, I only remember the sight of the crater where my thread used to be.

Shakuri
Sep 27, 2012, 04:38 PM
Well this was a fun read. :wacko:

I don't want it to end.

/watches as it ends

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:40 PM
One more then I'm calling it quits before I get get a stern talking to or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHs0y8xZJnU&feature=share&list=PL4110E6A843A8FE27

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 04:45 PM
you know・・・・

if we all just left this thread to die・・・・

the mods would never know・・・・

and we could keep our post counts+^_^+

Retehi
Sep 27, 2012, 04:46 PM
and we could keep our post counts+^_^+

People still care about those in 2012?

Keyblade59
Sep 27, 2012, 04:50 PM
Don't worry I have a moon atomizer.

Kondibon
Sep 27, 2012, 04:50 PM
you know・・・・

if we all just left this thread to die・・・・

the mods would never know・・・・

and we could keep our post counts+^_^+I didn't even know we lost them... this changes EVERYTHING.

But meh, I don't care anymore I just wanted to share that last vid. XD

Chik'Tikka
Sep 27, 2012, 04:52 PM
I didn't even know we lost them... this changes EVERYTHING.

But meh, I don't care anymore I just wanted to share that last vid. XD

if the thread gets FKLed the posts don't count towards our post count, if it gets locked it does+^_^+ hope for a lock, i has like 8 posts in this thread+^_^+

yoshiblue
Sep 27, 2012, 04:52 PM
Post counts, they give us strength. Just like love and friendship!

Porkmaster
Sep 27, 2012, 04:55 PM
I'd have 273 posts if people were a little nicer around here.

Skye-Fox713
Sep 27, 2012, 05:03 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/Ghost713/ohshyteabandonthread.gif

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry, I meant I don't know how old she's supposed to look, and honestly, she does look more MATURE than a lot of other characters so point sfor that.

Ah... She's... 400. Give or take. So really, she grew up to a certain point, then stopped aging. I don't really know how old that would be in terms of a human's age, but I would think late 20s should cover it. Thing is, she also has to be completely unimposing, meaning that she'll look young just so she doesn't intimidate you. She also has to be small and compact, too. So, I don't know what a good compromise for all that is.
Point is, I tried!

I still am.

I love arguing. Most people just skip to getting mad and yelling, though. I rarely get to a case where an argument I get in to becomes impossible, but...
He said that I'm allowed to have the opinion that blacks should be subjugated! How am I supposed to react to that?!

People still care about those in 2012?

*looks at post count*

I stopped caring at 6000. Though I wouldn't mind about 400 more, just so I can spam memes.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 27, 2012, 07:14 PM
Why do I feel like players with childlike male characters are getting off scot-free? I'm surprised that nobody has ever called me a pedophile or even batted an eye at me for making Mazarin.

Zorafim
Sep 27, 2012, 07:15 PM
Because you're rare.

NoiseHERO
Sep 27, 2012, 07:39 PM
Why do I feel like players with childlike male characters are getting off scot-free? I'm surprised that nobody has ever called me a pedophile or even batted an eye at me for making Mazarin.

I used to get it all the time in PSU.

But I had a lot of ammo, because everyone looked like shit and had badly designed characters in that game too.

"Why do you look like a little girlyman??"

"Because I'm 14-16 and I like shounen anime and that's what protagonists look like. Why do YOU look like shit? D<"

And their characters would just be some boring looking deformed stocky guy with muscles that tried to look manly but just looks awkward and retarded. Or they'd just be a black or white cast that's wearing the same thing as everyone else. And it's questionable that they're trying to check my character out in those ways to begin with. o_o;;

But now my characters are based off of actual previously designed original characters with their own styles and reasons for their appearance personality and age. Instead of being something that I simply think "looks appealing to me" and they end up being original on their own.