PDA

View Full Version : PSO BB Problems

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Sep 26, 2012, 08:51 PM
Ok so i have Win 7 and i downloaded PSO BB From private server website but when i run the game it does the update screen but it just sits their spinning updating and does nothing else. Anyone help me out???

blace
Sep 26, 2012, 09:40 PM
I can see you're new to the site, well for one this site isn't associated with that server and listing that name here will get your post moderated.

As for the problem you're experiencing, you'll need to ask about it on their forums.

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Sep 26, 2012, 11:45 PM
Sorry i didnt know posting a private server name was illegal and i also didnt spell out a private server. matter a fact the server i spelled out doesnt exist. If it did there would be a letter thats missing in the name. For all i know im drunk or have fat fingers and accidently pushed a few keys on accident.

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Sep 26, 2012, 11:46 PM
I bet you've only played BB on the SEGA server am i right?? lol

blace
Sep 26, 2012, 11:51 PM
By the time I had a computer that could run PSO BB was after the Sega servers were shut down, you can imagine which server I played on.

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Sep 27, 2012, 12:02 AM
Lol yeah i hear ya. Glad you didnt take what i said personal or the wrong way. PSO players are the best out of any Online game ive played and can take a joke and are very polite. I had this problem before im sure i will figure out how to get it runnin. Im kinda busy playin PS:P and PSZ anyways but i wanted to ply a little PS BB cuz ive had an acct for yrs and to my suprise my file is still there every time i log on. Any who thanks man.

blace
Sep 27, 2012, 12:46 AM
Good luck to you on getting it to work. Maybe you should go give PSO2 a try sometime.

BrAvOcHaRlIe29
Sep 27, 2012, 02:15 AM
My computer isnt good enough for pso2 :( but i got it working now the prob is that i forgot my username and PW i guess either that or they have been erased not sure its been over a yr but i guess i could re register and start over but i had lots of goodies on my file....Wish i could play pso2. Having no job doesnt help that unless i have a comp that can handle the game then it would help. lol makes me mad its not going to be on the ps3 but it will be on the vita....just makes no sense to me.

blace
Sep 27, 2012, 03:35 AM
Handheld gaming is rather big in Japan hence the Vita port. You might be able to run PSO2 on low settings and without shaders.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Oct 16, 2012, 11:06 AM
Make sure you download the most up to date client. The link is available in the forum. It's got it's own topic section. Switch your anti virus off. Other than that ask on forums.

Tifa