PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I am poor

Zyrusticae
Sep 29, 2012, 01:55 PM
And it's driving me bonkers.

No rares dropping worth over 200k meseta. No luck with grinding. No luck with affixes.

I can't even afford those absurdly high prices for cosmetic items anymore (seriously, wtf? People are price fixing those damn outfits like crazy).

I don't even know what to do. I mean, besides just quitting. I'd rather not do that.

IzzyData
Sep 29, 2012, 01:57 PM
I think you are doing something wrong if you can't even make money with a myshop.

Jakosifer
Sep 29, 2012, 02:03 PM
Farm units with Souls.
Sell grinders.
Sell any old FUN scratch hairstyles or accessories

I float at around 1-3 mil most of the time.

Piddle
Sep 29, 2012, 02:05 PM
Assuming he can use myshop?

Sephirah
Sep 29, 2012, 02:10 PM
Assuming he can use myshop?

Well he said no rares worth over 200k, they wouldn't be worth anything if he couldn't sell them.

Edit: Just throwing this out there. I don't have a shop yet, but I currently have over 60, 7+ star items in my storage waiting to sell. Without having a shop I've still managed to make a few million meseta.

IndigoNovember
Sep 29, 2012, 02:14 PM
Selling grinders is a good way to go about it, since they're currently around 4k a piece (last I checked they were). I have better luck selling grinders than grinded rare weapons.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 02:16 PM
Same problem, but if I had a shop I wouldn't be having the problem... @_@

Well I'd still be poor. But I'd have enough money to satisfy my needs.

and no 3 day shop tickets in sight (my god thanks for trolling free players by making these ultra rare, I only got one out of like 60 rolls of the fun scratch)

IzzyData
Sep 29, 2012, 02:17 PM
Same problem, but if I had a shop I wouldn't be having the problem... @_@

Well I'd still be poor. But I'd have enough money to satisfy my needs.

and no 3 day shop tickets in sight (my god thanks for trolling free players by making these ultra rare, I only got one out of like 60 rolls of the fun scratch)

Across 2 characters I've only gotten 1 while getting fun points every day since july 4th. I made 5 million meseta over those 3 days.

IndigoNovember
Sep 29, 2012, 02:20 PM
Across 2 characters I've only gotten 1 while getting fun points every day since july 4th. I made 5 million meseta over those 3 days.

Same, though I only have 1 character.

Another thing you can do is sell Client Order drops. Things like Fang Banther Hides sell for a nice price.

Dextro
Sep 29, 2012, 02:21 PM
http://media.adamdodson.org/var/albums/Random/haha%20you%20are%20poor.png?m=1295271800

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 02:30 PM

Yeah I always made at least 1-1.5 mil every time I used a premium ticket...

If I had everything saved up all at once I probably would've made 5-8 mil by the time of my first 3-day ticket as well...

Zyrusticae
Sep 29, 2012, 02:31 PM
Well he said no rares worth over 200k, they wouldn't be worth anything if he couldn't sell them.

Edit: Just throwing this out there. I don't have a shop yet, but I currently have over 60, 7+ star items in my storage waiting to sell. Without having a shop I've still managed to make a few million meseta.
I would also venture that you have over 400 hours played.

I am not one of those people.

Sephirah
Sep 29, 2012, 02:33 PM

That may be so, but at least 200 of them were AFK since the game never boots you and my game is almost always open. XD

IzzyData
Sep 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
That may be so, but at least 200 of them were AFK since the game never boots you and my game is almost always open. XD

I like that about pso2. I would leave it open 24/7 if it didn't cause so many of my other programs to crash. Damn game guard.

Zyrusticae
Sep 29, 2012, 02:43 PM
I have come to the conclusion that if I have to farm at least 4 hours a day every day of the week just to keep up with these insane prices... I'm probably better off just not bothering.

This is not cool, man.

Sephirah
Sep 29, 2012, 02:44 PM
I have come to the conclusion that if I have to farm at least 4 hours a day every day of the week just to keep up with these insane prices... I'm probably better off just not bothering.

This is not cool, man.

What else are you going to do? The entire game is based on running, and re-running the same maps for a chance to get rare items.

Mystil
Sep 29, 2012, 02:47 PM

I have 603hrs and probably afk'd for under 40 *shrugs*.

Economy is gonna be worse on the localized version.

Temprus
Sep 29, 2012, 02:49 PM
I'm poor too, but that's to be expected since I'm not premium and don't have a shop ticket from FUN Scratch yet. Once I do though... I hope that 9 star Rockbear sword will help me get a few nice things. ^.^

IzzyData
Sep 29, 2012, 03:12 PM

This is not cool, man.

The whole end game of pso2 is about looking the coolest. Which means this is a pay to win game. :-P

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 03:14 PM
The whole end game of pso2 is about looking the coolest. Which means this is a pay to win game. :-P

If that's the case then you don't even have to hit level 20 or earn more than 1 mil to have more swag than 90% of the mutant face'd character's people make on this game. D:

sugarFO
Sep 29, 2012, 03:32 PM
I have 8mil that I'm saving for the prettiest saccharine dress in the future. I used to have 13mil tho.

Dextro
Sep 29, 2012, 04:04 PM
What do you people even consider poor or a lot of money in this game?
I can't tell if the person above me thinks 8-13mil isn't enough or if it's a wow factor :/

Not being able to afford a 5mil dress doesn't mean you're poor.

Mystil
Sep 29, 2012, 04:09 PM
Ok.

For me, poor is having 3.2mil and not being able to afford a new rod without being completely broke afterwards.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 04:31 PM
less than 100k = broke as a joke

more than 100k-less than 800k = poor

more than 800k-less than 3 mil = nice

More than 3 mil-Less than 10 mil = middle class

10 mil and up = Fawk you you rich bastard!

100+ mil = please spare me some money ;o;/

Mega Ultra Chicken
Sep 29, 2012, 04:33 PM
less than 100k = broke as a joke

more than 100k-less than 800k = poor

more than 800k-less than 3 mil = nice

More than 3 mil-Less than 10 mil = middle class

10 mil and up = Fawk you you rich bastard!

100+ mil = please spare me some money ;o;/

By that logic, I'm a hobo. Not the first time I've regularly run around with little gold to spare, though. Maybe I'm a penny-pincher or something... or I'm just used to not having expensive stuff.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 04:34 PM
I currently have 20k...

Z-0
Sep 29, 2012, 04:45 PM
I find the way to make money is to not play dressup.

Problem /solved/.

Ceresa
Sep 29, 2012, 04:53 PM
Buy AC. Keep what you need, sell the rest. If you're lucky going all out on one scratch and selling what you don't need could cover all the choice things from two scratches, unless you want absolutely everything. Trying to actually make meseta within the gaming confines of this grind simulator is for suckers.

You can reasonably make 100k an hour in a good MPA? 20 hours to afford one twintails or new outfit... 20 hours of being a drone playing the game in the least engaging way possible. 40 if you want red miko.

Kind of sounds like work. Well work in China anyways. We're better than that. American minimum wage to AC conversion is a far more generous use of your time. Or RMT it, you won't be caught, probably. I hear the rates are good.

If neither a 50$ monthly game nor a boring as fuck grind to get some decent cosmetics are appealing then you should probably quit now yes.

Will trade 100k meseta per 2g, henge of denravi, need bifrost~

IzzyData
Sep 29, 2012, 04:57 PM
If you feel like you are "working" while playing then I would suggest not playing. I am having fun and getting rewards for having fun. I don't see any issues with anything if I can buy AC items with meseta. Would be even easier if I had a premium.

Squire Grooktook
Sep 29, 2012, 05:10 PM
If you feel like you are "working" while playing then I would suggest not playing. I am having fun and getting rewards for having fun. I don't see any issues with anything if I can buy AC items with meseta. Would be even easier if I had a premium.

This.

Maybe I'm just used to oldschool single player rpg's where you have to grind for FIVE HOURS in mind numbingly boring turn based battles in between each and every dungeon and boss fight, but I'v NEVER felt like I was truly "grinding" or "working" when playing this game.

The only thing that even came close was when I had to hang out in the desert farming from levels 20-30, and even that was pretty fun for me since I love dodging the bullets from the robots and the shock waves from El Dagan's while racking up 3 or more emergency codes at once. Not to mention the monotony was always being broken up by being able to do low level runs of the emergency missions (game isn't hard my ass) and my friends showing up to do time attacks.

GOOD TIMES.

Zyrusticae
Sep 29, 2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah, see, I have no problem playing the game itself. Problem is that I don't have the necessary playtime to gather the insane quantities of meseta most of the stuff on the market is going for.

AC Scratch is a major no-no because the last time I dumped $70 into the damn thing I got absolutely nothing of value. In fact, it is one of my biggest grievances with the game. Why does it have to be RANDOM? Why the hell is there no NON-RANDOM way to get what I want?! I'm not a big enough sucker to play slot machines, why the hell force me into this crap just for the opportunity to get my character to look the way I want her to?!

I really hope they got a million people telling them how awful the randomness is, because it is bullshit. I'd like to give them my money, but not for something as patently exploitative as the scratch system.

Ugh, this crap's putting me into a mood... Let's see how far I get in the next hour or two. -_-

Squire Grooktook
Sep 29, 2012, 05:32 PM
Do you guys even need that much clothes? Every update there's maybe one piece of clothes or hair style that I find myself interested in. I have a bunch of extra outfits but 90% of the time I just use Neighbor Quartz with under-armor or black Equatoria.

Polly
Sep 29, 2012, 05:52 PM

This is not cool, man.

The grind pretty much soured me on the game. Prices are ridonkulous and I don't have the patience, time, or will to grind out the missions anymore.

(Well, the way subclasses are going to work is what ultimately broke me, but really, the grind was the major factor.)

Was fun while it lasted, but I don't really have time for this kinda stuff anymore.

Zyrusticae
Sep 29, 2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I can't even afford the red miko outfit right now. Worse still, I ALSO want the black/red nurse outfit AND the twin tails... which in total would cost me over 7m meseta(!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?)!

That is patently absurd. They have got to start selling clothes separately a la carte, even if it's for $20 a shot (I'll pay it, goddamnit)!

Temprus
Sep 29, 2012, 05:58 PM
Do you guys even need that much clothes? Every update there's maybe one piece of clothes or hair style that I find myself interested in. I have a bunch of extra outfits but 90% of the time I just use Neighbor Quartz with under-armor or black Equatoria.

Well, some of us like an outfit for every class. The Myra in my sig is only the racassy version. I grinded for meseta so I could get a blue navigator's outfit for her gunner class and I'm planning on grinding for a black nurse outfit for her techer class. So need, and want can be the same thing, depending on the person. ;p

Polly
Sep 29, 2012, 06:02 PM
That is patently absurd. They have got to start selling clothes separately a la carte, even if it's for $20 a shot (I'll pay it, goddamnit)!

They have enough suckers buying into the crap "lottery" system that's clearly fixed in their favor that they never have any reason to consider a reasonable "just let me buy it" alternative. It's scummy, but it's business. And so it goes. And so I left.

RagolianHunter
Sep 29, 2012, 06:21 PM
what i find to be utterly fucking stupid is the price of clothing...clothing really? wtf...........

gravityvx
Sep 29, 2012, 06:23 PM
Just do what I do, gather a few outfits, voices, accessory tickets, that people like, save em, wait till they are gone from FUN/AC, resell. You'll never go broke again, but you will need patience the first time through. And unfortunately this was way more effective before the recolor patch, for the costumes anyway. Hoping for good rares to drop so you can sell will just leave you frustrated. What I said above, selling grinders and farming boss souls has been the easiest profit so far, and I haven't bought a single ac item with real money besides extra characters and I can pretty much get whatever I want even with the stupid prices people have started listing everything.

Polly
Sep 29, 2012, 06:25 PM
what i find to be utterly fucking stupid is the price of clothing...clothing really? wtf...........

It has a lot to do with the fact that all of the clothing is obtained with real money, and if somebody gets an item of clothing they don't want, they want to make an amount of money back in-game they feel is equal or at least substantial to the amount of money they had to shell out playing the bullshit lottery. It makes sense, but it's also completely fuckridiculous the system works in such a way.

RagolianHunter
Sep 29, 2012, 06:28 PM
It has a lot to do with the fact that all of the clothing is obtained with real money, and if somebody gets an item of clothing they don't want, they want to make an amount of money back in-game they feel is equal or at least substantial to the amount of money they had to shell out playing the bullshit lottery. It makes sense, but it's also completely fuckridiculous the system works in such a way.

agreed but you also must must agree its fucking moronic...clothing? wtf does that do for u

Seems some of these cats might be better off watching some Tyra Banks bullshit...this is a video game.

Suppose its jsut me.........i do not get it.

Buy a magazine its cheaper.......

WTF ON!

Squire Grooktook
Sep 29, 2012, 06:30 PM
Honestly, I play the game for the action/adventure/rpg, which as a BONUS let's you look cool while you do that shit. If you just want a virtual doll avatar, you're probably better off playing Second Life or something like that.

RagolianHunter
Sep 29, 2012, 06:31 PM
love how some of the players are constantly referring to "boobs"

UM REALLY REALLY SAD..........like really really sad.

hate to see one of these cats at say JC Penny they would have a stroke walking past the womens clothing...its a scarry thought to say the very least.

Retehi
Sep 29, 2012, 06:31 PM
First world problems.

RagolianHunter
Sep 29, 2012, 06:35 PM
Trust me I love the females but I prefer them to be of actual flesh.

These cats seem to get all crazy for pixels which is just bonkers to me.

TO each his/her/it own I am not bashing just voicing.

CARRY ON!

Seriously no hate just confusion!

Dextro
Sep 29, 2012, 06:37 PM
I can pretty much get whatever I want even with the stupid prices people have started listing everything.

I'm fairly sure I have more than anyone around here, but i still don't touch all the stupidly overpriced things....and never will.
It's just not worth it, and you're only encouraging the people who spend AC for the sole purpose of selling these items for the meseta. As long as people are buying these crazily overpriced clothes, the sellers will just keep pushing their luck and pricing them higher and higher....

BIG OLAF
Sep 29, 2012, 06:37 PM
Well, this thread is beginning to take that turn towards the "uh oh."

RagolianHunter
Sep 29, 2012, 06:41 PM
Well, this thread is beginning to take that turn towards the "uh oh."

Just crazy where mesetas are being made.

You either get it or u don't.

gravityvx
Sep 29, 2012, 06:45 PM
I'm fairly sure I have more than anyone around here, but i still don't touch all the stupidly overpriced things....and never will.
It's just not worth it, and you're only encouraging the people who spend AC for the sole purpose of selling these items for the meseta. As long as people are buying these crazily overpriced clothes, the sellers will just keep pushing their luck and pricing them higher and higher....

Problem is, people will buy them. No reason for me not to buy when I, one person, isn't going to make or break how much people list for. As you can see, the "money sinks" in this game weren't enough to keep price affordable and it most likely will not change thanks to the slowly declining population and the high demand for the newer neater looking AC items, and the amount of meseta people seem to have at this point into the games lifespan. Pretty much, if you don't want to buy anything, that's your business and why you have "more than anyone" but that won't stop anything at all besides well, you buying things.

Dextro
Sep 29, 2012, 06:57 PM
Problem is, people will buy them. No reason for me not to buy when I, one person, isn't going to make or break how much people list for. As you can see, the "money sinks" in this game weren't enough to keep price affordable and it most likely will not change thanks to the slowly declining population and the high demand for the newer neater looking AC items, and the amount of meseta people seem to have at this point into the games lifespan. Pretty much, if you don't want to buy anything, that's your business and why you have "more than anyone" but that won't stop anything at all besides well, you buying things.

Sorry, I didn't mean you in particular lol. I mean everyone in general who just doesn't question the prices and buys things at whatever they're up for.

Example: Those songs that come with the PSP2i soundtrack.
On the first day there were a bunch up, for like 600k-900k each, and they sold.
A couple days later there were absolutely none up at all, then this one guy put all of his up for 5million each.....and most of them sold.
I know it won't effect the economy or anything, but....it just....shows you why the prices are as high as they are.

Skye-Fox713
Sep 29, 2012, 07:17 PM
And if I could I would crash the market and I might have a 3 day shop pass, I got about 8 peices of AC scratch clothing my character can't use so I could sell them each for 50k a piece and watch them sell like hotcakes.

ShadowDragon28
Sep 29, 2012, 07:21 PM
Item scaplers. (selling items at way higher prices than they should be priced at) You find them in this game just like one can find them on Ebay.

Go on Ebay, just as an example you really think Sonic 2 for Genesis in the original box is worth $250? No it's really not.
It the greed of players acting as item scaplers and the percieved demand (and maybe RMTr's selling 10 million meseta in secret) that some of these RMTr's are pricing AC costumes insanely high in their player shop( to encourage desperate players to buy a stack of 10 million meseta via RMT), while others may put them up for 50-99 million for storage maybe.
That's my hypothesis, I may be wrong but this it just what I think is going on...

Drifting Fable
Sep 30, 2012, 01:44 AM
Just checking, but do you run daily time attack runs?

Those are a nice source of income as well.

Rien
Sep 30, 2012, 01:49 AM
I've been saving to buy some nine star sword (アリスティン <- read this however you like).

Minimum price is ~2 million when I first looked at it.

Been saving since start of beta.. So when it came out, I thought I might have enough meseta to get it.

At this time, I had approximately 1.3 million. I bought a rare gunslash from the mines (サーハリング)

So it wouldn't take that much time to get the money, right? Right? WRONG. The price constantly increased and now I still can't buy it!

Then again, since it isn't so strong I may be better off waiting for a cooler, stronger sword...

...with a better price tag.

Edit: Okay, I'm pretty sure some of you are going to ask "Do the time attack runs!"...

Well, I'm a HUNTER. Hunters. Can't. TA. Worth. Shit.

And I'm yet to find anyone else who can help me, either.

FlameOfYagami
Sep 30, 2012, 02:23 AM
And it's driving me bonkers.

No rares dropping worth over 200k meseta. No luck with grinding. No luck with affixes.

I can't even afford those absurdly high prices for cosmetic items anymore (seriously, wtf? People are price fixing those damn outfits like crazy).

I don't even know what to do. I mean, besides just quitting. I'd rather not do that.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I can't help myself. Forgive me...

Today, I found 2 8* twin guns one 9* twin gun, the 8* rod sadinian rod, the blue 9* rod, a soul eater, and a 9* launcher.

Rares where dropping for me like crazy today ^-^

Ueno54
Sep 30, 2012, 02:56 AM

This is not cool, man.

I totally gave up on buying cosmetics. Feeling that FFXI economy all over again, except this time I'm not filthy rich.

And if I could I would crash the market and I might have a 3 day shop pass, I got about 8 peices of AC scratch clothing my character can't use so I could sell them each for 50k a piece and watch them sell like hotcakes.

Back when Tiger Pierce came out I saw this happen and they were instantly relisted for 200k+ per item. People are constantly looking for cheap things to resell on the market.

Z-0
Sep 30, 2012, 06:16 AM
Edit: Okay, I'm pretty sure some of you are going to ask "Do the time attack runs!"...

Well, I'm a HUNTER. Hunters. Can't. TA. Worth. Shit.

And I'm yet to find anyone else who can help me, either.
Yes, they very well can. Hunters can easily be better than RA/FO providing you have the gear and/or know what you're doing. There's a reason the 3:42 Naberius TA run was done with 2 Hunters.

I run the Time Attack COs on all my characters every day, HU, RA and FO, and I have no problems on either.

Rien
Sep 30, 2012, 07:18 AM
Well, I DID screw up my build, but I have sword and partisan gear in the least.

Who do you TA with? You must have quite the partner(s)

Dextro
Sep 30, 2012, 08:00 AM
Yes, they very well can. Hunters can easily be better than RA/FO providing you have the gear and/or know what you're doing. There's a reason the 3:42 Naberius TA run was done with 2 Hunters..

I'm sorry but...WHAT?! There is no way in hell you can run the time trial in 3:42 let alone with 2 Hunters.

Sp-24
Sep 30, 2012, 08:06 AM
I'm sorry but...WHAT?! There is no way in hell you can run the time trial in 3:42 let with 2 Hunters.

"Was" is the keyword. Apparently, the glitch has been fixed.

Z-0
Sep 30, 2012, 10:41 AM
Actually, it was done afterwards; I mean the HU has Little Prim.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18778193

Will need an account to watch, I can't be bothered reprinting it to Youtube.

Jakosifer
Sep 30, 2012, 10:45 AM
Anything is possible with enough Waber channeling. Even as a Gunner

darkante
Sep 30, 2012, 10:59 AM
Iīm poor too, but that doesnīt mean i havenīt got plenty of the nice stuff i wanted.
Also, i feel this way that rare hunting for weapons gives me the PSO feeling back rather then just buying the weapons you want all the time.
Makes it even more sweeter.

Now other non-mission related is different, but good Multi-parties can help a bit with money. So since iīm not much for power more then iī m looking for cool and fun looking weapons, i donīt feel the need to spend AC atm.

Freeplayer if you havenīt figured it out.

Dextro
Sep 30, 2012, 11:22 AM
You need to have money to make money, that's one downside...
Once you've got a decent foundation, you craft weapons & units and sell them for profit.
You don't even have to find the weapons/units yourself. Chances are that you've been watching the market for the ones that are relevant to you, so you know their going rates. Buy one when it pops up really cheap (even if you don't need it, you're buying it as a material after all) then slap a soul+atk3 on it, grind it to +10 (if your budget allows), and resell it for at least 3-4x what you got it for.

Will need an account to watch, I can't be bothered reprinting it to Youtube.

Oh sorry, i guess i misunderstood you then. I thought you were saying the run was 2-manned by Hunters. :nono:

Angelo
Sep 30, 2012, 11:46 AM
This thread actually inspired my to use the shop feature.

I made 900,000 meseta today.

I had no idea people wanted all of those accessories and useless room junk so much.

dablacksephiroth
Sep 30, 2012, 11:56 AM
AC is out of the question for me. And I've never had a My Shop outside the free one we were given to trial in Open Beta, which never netted me anything worthwhile anyway because I wasn't leveling fast enough before it became official.

I always wanna bitch and moan, or rather.. vent, about all the frustration and having to force myself after every other patch to start farming, like a goddamn zombie, running the same circle for hours, IF the group I join doesn't decide... 'hey this sucks, im out' and follow the domino effect til disbanded, but I don't. Because I can't. I can't bitch when it's all still possible to get just by simply playing the game for a little longer. But I can vent. :)

Weeks to acquire this much, manually, only to do these dumb things with it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9IOUBSQJM

Them FUN points? Not bothering with em. The last time I spent 10,000 FUN and didn't get a single My Shop ticket, that was it for me. Gathering FUN is just that now.. for fun.

You're not poor. I am poor.

Will need an account to watch, I can't be bothered reprinting it to Youtube.Thanks, I am also now depressed.

Crimson Exile
Sep 30, 2012, 12:51 PM
AC is out of the question for me. And I've never had a My Shop outside the free one we were given to trial in Open Beta, which never netted me anything worthwhile anyway because I wasn't leveling fast enough before it became official.

I always wanna bitch and moan, or rather.. vent, about all the frustration and having to force myself after every other patch to start farming, like a goddamn zombie, running the same circle for hours, IF the group I join doesn't decide... 'hey this sucks, im out' and follow the domino effect til disbanded, but I don't. Because I can't. I can't bitch when it's all still possible to get just by simply playing the game for a little longer. But I can vent. :)

Weeks to acquire this much, manually, only to do these dumb things with it all.

I do dumb things. - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9IOUBSQJM)

Them FUN points? Not bothering with em. The last time I spent 10,000 FUN and didn't get a single My Shop ticket, that was it for me. Gathering FUN is just that now.. for fun.

You're not poor. I am poor.

Thanks, I am also now depressed.
Lol I saw your TA guide video. I thought about doing one myself but the time it takes to edit all that is a pain. I may still do them but idk its a pain and when people watch stuff like that they don't give you a thumbs up or a nice job so it makes me not want to go through the trouble. A guide for mines TA will take forever lol. A guide for Sky land TA Shouldn't take to long though.

Xenobia
Sep 30, 2012, 05:34 PM
:D Im not even sure i could even open a shop because i dont plan investing any real coins. The issue is that it seems to be pretty much impossible, because it soon will be very hard from outside JP. So either i get the mercy of some friend or insane luck, in order to raise wealth to a healthy level. Doesnt matter, because the eyes of my friends would be the one most important to me, and they dont judge me by my wealth, that im pretty sure.

syberx
Oct 1, 2012, 03:11 AM
Just my opinion but in this game, money shouldn't be a major issue as its a community based m m o. No money for gears ? Just find a high level mp and leech drops then. You don't need to hit the hardest to get the best loot, just get carried and don't die.

Xenobia
Oct 1, 2012, 10:01 AM
Main issue isnt the items, its the impossibility to meet others. Without AC is pretty much impossible to move servers and even to trade items is not necessarerly possible. And a cool feature, "my room" is not working, so of course there is sacrifices, but not the items.

Eternal255
Oct 1, 2012, 10:27 AM
clothing? wtf does that do for u

Right? All my meseta goes to never successfully affixing anything more than 1 ability on any item (dropped 500k last night getting my cruel flouga with quartz soul to have... well quartz soul still)

& im still using starting armor, with starting hairstyle. Only thing i dont like about it is the damn yellow on the black armor (seriously sega, the fuck?). So i gotta find a way to get rid of that damn yellow (with something that isnt green or red -.-)

If you're spendin all your meseta on over priced (useless) items such as clothing, re-roll to a male character and buy things for 70-100k.

Sizustar
Oct 2, 2012, 11:05 AM
Right? All my meseta goes to never successfully affixing anything more than 1 ability on any item (dropped 500k last night getting my cruel flouga with quartz soul to have... well quartz soul still)

& im still using starting armor, with starting hairstyle. Only thing i dont like about it is the damn yellow on the black armor (seriously sega, the fuck?). So i gotta find a way to get rid of that damn yellow (with something that isnt green or red -.-)

If you're spendin all your meseta on over priced (useless) items such as clothing, re-roll to a male character and buy things for 70-100k.

Slaming the avatar outfit doesn't make your arguement any better.
As the "weapon" and "unit" are also useless outside of the game, and the game is easy enough that the atk/tatk different doesn't matter that much in a MPA.