PDA

View Full Version : Next big update Soon?

DoubleCannon
Sep 29, 2012, 10:41 PM
I am not good at trying to locate info of sakai if hes posted this or not, Does anyone know if we will be getting the lv 50 cap, very hard etc. update this tuesday coming up? Has Sakai posted the date of this update yet? I can't wait any longer I want this update now! lol, Demolition Comet!

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 10:44 PM
It'll probably be the NEXT tuesday... D:

But I dunno.

gigawuts
Sep 29, 2012, 10:47 PM
Doesn't it tend to be towards the middle of the month?

Granted, next tuesday would be better.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 10:48 PM
I still have classes and a new mag to level >_>;;;

So I'm in no giant rush to get subs...

and probably not high enough on fighter for Vhard...

Laxedrane
Sep 29, 2012, 10:50 PM
They seem to be following a every 2 week plan. Although I cannot swear by that.. Just seems to remember it that way.

HFlowen
Sep 29, 2012, 10:51 PM
Every other week it seems. Unless they split the update into parts to buy time, then it goes weekly sometimes.

BIG OLAF
Sep 29, 2012, 10:57 PM
Since the next update is one of the biggest ones yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets cut into two parts.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 11:01 PM
well I don't think it's that big, since ruins is getting moved to november... what does that currently leave us with? @_@

Though I consider 50 cap + Vhard + new rares that'd come with Vhard + subclasses + new PAs enough content to last us another 2 months before we get bored again...

But if the update get's split up...

what parts are getting split...

Or the 2nd part would just be halloween lobby + scratch + story mission

BIG OLAF
Sep 29, 2012, 11:06 PM
ruins is getting moved to november

What? I didn't know that. God fuckin' dammit.

We can only run Mines and Sky so many times, SEGA. C'mon.

Coatl
Sep 29, 2012, 11:10 PM
well I don't think it's that big, since ruins is getting moved to november... what does that currently leave us with? @_@

You have all my whats.
What!? O - O

We've been lv40 for how many months now? :<
Since Tundra came out.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 11:12 PM
You have all my whats.
What!? O - O

Since Tundra came out.

Hay...!

Though I consider 50 cap + Vhard + new rares that'd come with Vhard + subclasses + new PAs enough content to last us another 2 months before we get bored again...

IzzyData
Sep 29, 2012, 11:20 PM
They might have added some of the content back in the last major update.

Enforcer MKV
Sep 29, 2012, 11:25 PM
ruins is getting moved to november...

I checked bumped, and know Ricardo said it, but....Source? I mean, did Sakai himself say it, or what? I'd imagine an entire field being pushed back would warrant more than a comment on a sidebar, which is the only thing I've seen.

I mean, I know better than to second guess Ricardo...I'm just curious, is all.

Coatl
Sep 30, 2012, 12:41 AM
Er, so are we getting VH mode and lv50 cap without ruins?
And when?

yoshiblue
Sep 30, 2012, 12:42 AM
Ruins should have been moved to December for the end of the world nonsense.

Lostbob117
Sep 30, 2012, 12:52 AM
Isn't it like the 10th of october or something? or the 9th when a new scratch comes out.

ZER0 DX
Sep 30, 2012, 01:23 AM

Works out great for those of us who literally have no time to play at least.

EvilMag
Sep 30, 2012, 01:33 AM
Works out great for those of us who literally have no time to play at least.

I still haven't even unlocked Free Skylands.

Z-0
Sep 30, 2012, 06:20 AM
Ruins was never stated to be released for October, you're all getting your hopes up. When Ruins was first introduced, it was said to be relesaed AFTER the subclasses and VH difficulty, not with it.

Ana-Chan
Sep 30, 2012, 06:38 AM
Ruins was never stated to be released for October, you're all getting your hopes up. When Ruins was first introduced, it was said to be relesaed AFTER the subclasses and VH difficulty, not with it.

Even in the roadmap (which has an updated date of 14th July) the October update has only berry haado and new rare monsters/client orders. The November update is when a new field is slated to be introduced. So that has been public information since July at least.

DoubleCannon
Sep 30, 2012, 07:14 AM
Honestly All I am wanting really bad right now is, lv 50 cap, v.hard mode, rare bosses / monsters

Those are the 3 main things I want as of asap lol. Subclasses are a bonus if they get that in to. So I figured ya not this wed.. hopefully next one.

Well I am sure with very hard and 10* or better rares to hunt in other areas, you will want to run them all again lol

Mystil
Sep 30, 2012, 07:19 AM
You have all my whats.
What!? O - O

Since Tundra came out.

I'm not even excited for lvl50. Yay 10 more levels.. 10 more SP...

DoubleCannon
Sep 30, 2012, 07:30 AM

The thrill of progression is weak on you lol .. p.s i just so happen to want that 10 sp :( .. that means maxed stances for me =D oh and roughly 40+ more base stats which may not seem like alot, but for me, is awesome. Moar Stats!!

EvilMag
Sep 30, 2012, 07:52 AM

I'm not excited about getting the level cap increase cause GUESS WHAT, we have to do some bullshit CO from Koffie to raise it to 50.

DoubleCannon
Sep 30, 2012, 07:57 AM
I'm not excited about getting the level cap increase cause GUESS WHAT, we have to do some bullshit CO from Koffie to raise it to 50.

lmao this is true, collect 99 drops from all areas with a 1% chance to drop from each kill. O god knock on wood

EvilMag
Sep 30, 2012, 08:06 AM
lmao this is true, collect 99 drops from all areas with a 1% chance to drop from each kill. O god knock on wood

At least this won't be as bad as the last since this CO shouldn't make you do areas that puts you to sleep.

Lostbob117
Sep 30, 2012, 01:13 PM

We aren't even certain if we even get 10 more sp.

BIG OLAF
Sep 30, 2012, 01:14 PM
We aren't even certain if we even get 10 more sp.

Why wouldn't we? You level up, you get a Skill Point. 10 levels, 10 Skill Points.

Lostbob117
Sep 30, 2012, 01:18 PM
Why wouldn't we? You level up, you get a Skill Point. 10 levels, 10 Skill Points.

You never thought about, if it stopped at Lv40?

gigawuts
Sep 30, 2012, 01:25 PM
Yeah, one of these days they're going to stop giving us SP, or increase the skilltree. We already know they supposedly won't give us all the SP for the entire tree, but I have a feeling that the SP cap won't necessarily align with the level cap - to keep players grinding, of course.

BIG OLAF
Sep 30, 2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah, one of these days they're going to stop giving us SP, or increase the skilltree. We already know they supposedly won't give us all the SP for the entire tree, but I have a feeling that the SP cap won't necessarily align with the level cap - to keep players grinding, of course.

There's always the possibility of expanding the skill trees with new abilities, boosts, stances, weapon gears (if/when more are released), etc.

Of course we won't go all the way up to 200 SP (205 w/ the client order), but I very much doubt it'll stop at 40.

Lostbob117
Sep 30, 2012, 01:29 PM
There's always the possibility of expanding the skill trees with new abilities, boosts, stances, weapon gears (if/when more are released), etc.

Of course we won't go all the way up to 200 SP (205 w/ the client order), but I very much doubt it'll stop at 40.

There could always be another co for 5 more sp or maybe more cos giving 1sp. But, where'd you get the number 200 from so far we only know the max will be 50.

BIG OLAF
Sep 30, 2012, 01:30 PM
But, where'd you get the number 200 from so far we only know the max will be 50.

200 SP for 200 levels, which obviously won't be happening. It's all conjecture. Use a little common sense.

gigawuts
Sep 30, 2012, 01:32 PM
The whole PSO1 being level 200 thing.

If they go with a final cap, it probably won't be higher than 200. Along with certain other things, it seems they're bringing back specific references to PSO1 instead of PSU, although the references to PSU are definitely there. Like, say, 90% of the my room items.

They could start adding advanced skills, like s-atk up adv 1 which gives 1 s-atk per level, something with stupidly low diminishing returns for all the players with more SP than sense who want to go 100% offense, or something like that.

IzzyData
Sep 30, 2012, 01:32 PM
There could always be another co for 5 more sp or maybe more cos giving 1sp. But, where'd you get the number 200 from so far we only know the max will be 50.

There is no chance of the "final" max level being 50. Whether or not it is 200 we don't know, but 50 will only go into very hard mode. If I had to take a bet on it, I'd probably guess for level 100 with a very very exponential scale.

Lostbob117
Sep 30, 2012, 01:43 PM
There is no chance of the "final" max level being 50. Whether or not it is 200 we don't know, but 50 will only go into very hard mode. If I had to take a bet on it, I'd probably guess for level 100 with a very very exponential scale.

So far from datamining they only found Lv100- stats so that is my guess too.

gigawuts
Sep 30, 2012, 01:48 PM
Are we really back to using the incomplete data in the client as a reference because that shit said subbing a force or tech wouldn't let you use techs.

Stop it.

Galax
Sep 30, 2012, 03:26 PM
Incomplete data is nice for guessing, which is all we're doing - I don't see anyone saying "THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE. DATA SAID SO."

I see "That's my guess/too" and "Data thus far only shows lv100 and lower stats".

Yes, gigawuts, people will use incomplete data in the client to ref and try and guess what SEGAs up to. It's a passtime, just like the game itself.

Mystil
Sep 30, 2012, 03:45 PM

It wont be so bad now though.

The thrill of progression is weak on you lol .. p.s i just so happen to want that 10 sp :( .. that means maxed stances for me =D oh and roughly 40+ more base stats which may not seem like alot, but for me, is awesome. Moar Stats!!

I would care about it if it was more than 10 whole levels.. We'll get, well most of us, will be 50 in just a few days.

And those 10 points are going into my TATK Up 2.

gigawuts
Sep 30, 2012, 03:46 PM
Incomplete data is nice for guessing, which is all we're doing - I don't see anyone saying "THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE. DATA SAID SO."

I see "That's my guess/too" and "Data thus far only shows lv100 and lower stats".

Yes, gigawuts, people will use incomplete data in the client to ref and try and guess what SEGAs up to. It's a passtime, just like the game itself.

Meh, you're right, I just get fidgety over it. It's not like I'm not guilty of it myself. Carry on!

Oh yeah, by the by, the experience required for 41-50 is utterly fucking insane. Isn't going from 40-41 itself, based on the current stat sheet, more than all the experience it took to get to 40 combined? That's one way to balance SP, if it's anything near the final product.

IzzyData
Sep 30, 2012, 04:07 PM
Meh, you're right, I just get fidgety over it. It's not like I'm not guilty of it myself. Carry on!

Oh yeah, by the by, the experience required for 41-50 is utterly fucking insane. Isn't going from 40-41 itself, based on the current stat sheet, more than all the experience it took to get to 40 combined? That's one way to balance SP, if it's anything near the final product.

I sure how it takes forever. 1-40 was a joke. :-P

darkante
Sep 30, 2012, 04:13 PM

Wow, that actually sounds painful..but i like that knowing i won´t see "EXP FULL" all the time.

IzzyData
Sep 30, 2012, 04:34 PM
Somebody should work on a game patch that removes the "exp full" graphic.

Kinaya
Sep 30, 2012, 04:47 PM
Quote from someone i know
"86,140 xp to go from 39-40
47,862,000 xp to go from 49-50"
sounds funny... xD

NoiseHERO
Sep 30, 2012, 04:58 PM
That Vhard EXP must be no joke.

Vashyron
Sep 30, 2012, 06:54 PM
For those who like to plan ahead, there is also another +5 SP Quest coming. Requires Lv 41+ Bosses.

Forgot the specifics but they are all the ones we have right now.

Xaeris
Sep 30, 2012, 06:58 PM
"86,140 xp to go from 39-40
47,862,000 xp to go from 49-50"
sounds funny... xD

I'd have to guess that's a placeholder number.

Lostbob117
Sep 30, 2012, 07:04 PM
For those who like to plan ahead, there is also another +5 SP Quest coming. Requires Lv 41+ Bosses.

Tbh, I think 40 will be last time we see sp from lvling and it just will end at that to make you have 50sp only.

Also I think the next Lv cap trial will make you get 90x deliver from tundra, tunnel and floating continent creatures.

DoubleCannon
Sep 30, 2012, 07:13 PM
Wow does anyone have the exp chart by any chance?? Id love to see the req exp from 41-50.

Vashyron
Sep 30, 2012, 07:29 PM
Wow does anyone have the exp chart by any chance?? Id love to see the req exp from 41-50.

Base (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9259868/pso2_final/sep_12_base_stats.txt), modified (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9259868/pso2_final/sep_12_modified_stats.txt). Only the new classes got their stats over 50 have "sane" values.

BIG OLAF
Sep 30, 2012, 07:30 PM
I'd have to guess that's a placeholder number.

I was going to say the same thing. There's no way that's accurate.

DoubleCannon
Sep 30, 2012, 08:27 PM
I was going to say the same thing. There's no way that's accurate.

well going by the exp chart provided I do not think it is a placeholder. as this is the total exp for lv 50 not sure which one it is lol.

173,653,400 Or

most likely the first one. All I have to say is holy crap, going from 1-40 is only what nearly 1.4mil exp? So what 124X roughly more to just get to level 50? Thats a grind fest lol

Xenobia
Sep 30, 2012, 08:37 PM
Someone can give me a link to DL PSO2 (not the benchmark)?

D3MON
Sep 30, 2012, 08:41 PM
Someone can give me a link to DL PSO2 (not the benchmark)?

check bumped for the client

SPOnion
Sep 30, 2012, 11:47 PM

Does that mean each character will have 60sp per class at lv 50?
That will make things...very interesting...

Macman
Oct 1, 2012, 12:14 AM

Oh good, maybe I didn't fuck up my skilltrees as bad as I thought.

Mystil
Oct 1, 2012, 12:27 AM
Base (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9259868/pso2_final/sep_12_base_stats.txt), modified (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9259868/pso2_final/sep_12_modified_stats.txt). Only the new classes got their stats over 50 have "sane" values.

Just look in the "minor glimpse into the release client" topic on psumods for more info.

We should all hope this is wrong because that would mean 40→41 = 91,420 and 49→50 = 56 million exp. And on the offshot that this only counting 48→49, that's still 47,862,000.

That is enormously more significant than any xp value in all of the games. Infact, version 2 and GC, you have can 4 lvl200 characters and it still wouldn't be enough to get you ONE level after lv45.

The new difficulty must be gonna give insane xp, and COs worth millions.

Dear SoJ. I didn't know you became Korea.

Macman
Oct 1, 2012, 12:48 AM
Infact, version 2 and GC, you have can 4 lvl200 characters and it still wouldn't be enough to get you ONE level after lv45.
It took a little over 83,000,000 in GC, 92,000,000 in Ver2 to get to lv200 from 1.

gigawuts
Oct 1, 2012, 01:17 AM
Honestly, I'm cool with that experience. After a certain level you really don't need much SP or base stats. This may be them trying to force the skill issue - they intended on players improving with actual skill against enemies, which is why enemies got way harder than your stats kept up with if you maintained the same tactics oh who am I kidding MPA's.

darkante
Oct 1, 2012, 02:25 AM
Any challenge is gone in a multiparty since the enemies are weak and pathetic.
Cmon super aggressive enemies that you can't stagger or stun and have a bigger hp boost.

Make us feel like alive. :o

Mystil
Oct 1, 2012, 07:47 AM
That's not challenging. That's slaughter. It takes away any means of strategically taking down an enemy.

DoubleCannon
Oct 1, 2012, 08:29 AM
I am curious as to how high the monster level will be for very hard. From normal to hard is a large jump, forest normal > hard. Like easily over level 50 monsters, probably even 60? Who knows but these rare bosses and such better be epic and hard! I want that omg I can't believe we beat him! Like that last boss from monster hunter Tri, I was like that when finally beat him! lol

Omega-z
Oct 1, 2012, 08:31 AM
I'm actually fine with the EXP boost, If you look at it this way the MPA/CO Spammer's will just take a month instead of a 4-7 days to get to Lv.50. SOJ doesn't want ppl to just Max out and quite playing because of boredom. I get why they are doing this and support this.

They just need to add high end cap's on item's DR's and fix MPA's and stop RMT'er/Hacker's.

jooozek
Oct 1, 2012, 08:39 AM
What RMT/hackers? There is nothing rampant currently, why fix something that isn't broken? There is already plenty of poopoo from which we have to suffer thanks to the anti-RMT business. Gameguard is still a pain for many, crippling the gameplay further would suck.

Z-0
Oct 1, 2012, 08:50 AM
I hear that on other ships, hacking is much more widespread than here on Ship 2, but I can't say for sure.

And RMT will, no doubt, be around. You just don't know about it because it's always done in secret.

Eternal255
Oct 1, 2012, 10:00 AM
I donno where you guys are pulling all these numbers from, but it doesnt seem to be like what they are on their website from what i remember. And certainly those classes are not the same, as well as the stats.

If i could remember the exact link to where they had the stats listed on the pso2 jp site (up to level 100, btw) then i'd post it. I'll try and find it but i dont remember how i stumbled upon it.

Griffin
Oct 1, 2012, 10:12 AM
ULTIMATE DIFFICULTY.

Get one-shot raped by a Rappy!! CRITICAL CLIENT ORDERS. HARDCORE HUNTING.

HIT0SHI
Oct 1, 2012, 11:00 AM
ULTIMATE DIFFICULTY.

Get one-shot raped by a Rappy!! CRITICAL CLIENT ORDERS. HARDCORE HUNTING.

OH MY... :ak: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy: :rappy:

We are so screwed if that happens...

DoubleCannon
Oct 1, 2012, 11:28 AM
So here is the break down on the required exp per level from 41-50.. deep breath!

41= 91,420
42= 2,834,000
43= 3,627,520
44= 4,643,230
45= 5,943,320
46= 17,829,990
47= 22,822,380
48= 29,212,650
49= 37,392,170
50= 47,862,000

40-41 = easy
41-45 = first bump in exp req
46-50 = major bump (grind levels)

Now I am not worried about maxing out. I support this :)

Also, I am betting on 2 quests from koffie, level cap increase and very hard mode unlock. Plus subclass client order :/

Mizunos
Oct 1, 2012, 11:54 AM
Although it's highly unlikely that these figures will stand as they are, I really hope this is what we're gonna get. Leveling is way too easy in this game, it should be nightmare-ish to keep players busy. Besides, we've seen in a recent video that Free Caves VHard requires lvl 42 to enter, so this will give players plenty of time to farm Forest VH, etc.

Triple_S
Oct 1, 2012, 12:03 PM
Although it's highly unlikely that these figures will stand as they are, I really hope this is what we're gonna get. Leveling is way too easy in this game, it should be nightmare-ish to keep players busy. Besides, we've seen in a recent video that Free Caves VHard requires lvl 42 to enter, so this will give players plenty of time to farm Forest VH, etc.

Yeah uhm

Taking longer =/= harder

It's just more tedious

Eternal255
Oct 1, 2012, 12:17 PM
I miss the days of PSOBB/GC/whatever where you dont ever hit max level unless you grind your ass off (6 years of playing BB and i still dont have a lvl 200 character) but it didnt matter in those games becuz you can use the best items at less-than-max level

Also side note: PSOBB exp required

1-183 was roughly 50% of what you needed from 183-200. Total of 83 million at 200, you acquired 42ish million by level 183 and needed to double that to hit max.

I would LOVE for this game to be the same, as long as 1- theres no bonus SP at level XXX (ie they cap SP at say level 45, for a total of 50 SP), 2- theres still stat gains which make you stronger, but arent required to have to equip the best weapons/items as long as your mag/skill tree is built right, 3- level requirements for end game areas required a lower number (ie lvl 80 for ultimate mode on BB/GC) whether or not you can really survive/be useful at that level

I think being able to grind longer to hit max level would be awesome becuz it would increase the reason to farm for rares instead of just buying them. For example, right now at level 40 on 2 classes, i wanted to farm cruel flouga for my fighter. Instead, i figured i should just go farm FC for a few hours becuz it would be quicker to farm 500k meseta than it would be to find a drop. It would also make doing emergency codes more entertaining rather than "oh maybe ill get some item worth money this time.... nope i didnt"

But, if maxing skill points, using weapons/armors, etc and enjoying endgame required max level, then no. cut that exp requirement.

NoiseHERO
Oct 1, 2012, 12:21 PM
Yeah uhm

Taking longer =/= harder

It's just more tedious

and tedious =/= fun

Not fun = damages the game's awesome value and they should find something else that'd "keep us busy" for newer updates that are actually fun.

Annnnnnnnnnd if Vhard isn't legitimately harder, enemy AI wise. I don't expect this game to get any more challenging. I mean look how they nerfed PSU, and this game post-alpha. In both cases JP players asked for it... ;o;

Squire Grooktook
Oct 1, 2012, 01:03 PM
Annnnnnnnnnd if Vhard isn't legitimately harder, enemy AI wise. I don't expect this game to get any more challenging. I mean look how they nerfed PSU, and this game post-alpha. In both cases JP players asked for it... ;o;

I dunno, I'm actually still betting on Ultimate to be the difficulty where we get different ai/new moves/sped up enemies/etc.

DoubleCannon
Oct 1, 2012, 01:10 PM
I am honestly betting we will continue to get SP per level, grinding that much for a level and get no SP for it sounds i dunno wrong lol. I would love to have 60 total SP to put into points (inlcuding new 5sp quest) I could max 2 stat up Satk and both stances + stance up =D Who knows we may need it. I cant see sp not given out past 40-45, we are still early in the game. We all know there will be higher than very hard mode, I would guess another level cap to 60 before we ever see ultimate announced. My guess though

just re-read this... where is this video!? I did not know they showed anything on very hard mode? do they play it or just show a selection screen showing very hard mode?

Mizunos
Oct 1, 2012, 01:32 PM
just re-read this... where is this video!? I did not know they showed anything on very hard mode? do they play it or just show a selection screen showing very hard mode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VjewjBueos

at 1:10

DoubleCannon
Oct 1, 2012, 02:08 PM
oh wow. so lv 44 vol dragon, lv 47 Vardha, lv 43 rockbear .. so going by this lv 50 is the top M-lvl we will see for now.. most likely level 50 quartz and that new boss. my guess is each level increase on the monsters post 40 get a large boost to stats as well level 40 rockbear is cakewalk, lv 43 would be a cakewalk unless its given a huge boost. thats my only understanding of it. Thanks for the post :)

gigawuts
Oct 1, 2012, 02:13 PM
Honestly, while I'm fine with that experience requirement because I don't find SP to be such a necessity anymore, having minimum levels for areas require you to grind tens of millions of experience would completely blow.

Eternal255
Oct 1, 2012, 02:49 PM
Honestly, while I'm fine with that experience requirement because I don't find SP to be such a necessity anymore, having minimum levels for areas require you to grind tens of millions of experience would completely blow.

thats my biggest fear of the exp requirements. that would absolutely suck ass.

I hate playing level 20-25 becuz i cant free roam anything hard mode so i just do a bunch of high level COs and turn them in on the alt class until its 25. Would really suck to have to farm out 40mil exp to get to tundra/mine/FC

But i dont recall any official documentation stating these were the actual numbers we were looking at. Was this shown somewhere? Cuz im not too worried about it being true right now.

Also, 2:45 in the video... blade dance! :D

Zorafim
Oct 1, 2012, 03:14 PM
I've stopped caring about getting levels. Actually, I get kind of annoyed when I reach the level cap. I had to switch classes just so I can get use out of all the matter boards and client orders I haven't done yet. So, I'm going to enjoy being able to do client orders and matterboards before I fill out on exp. Hell, maybe now I'll actually try hunting rares! doubtful
Of course, it can be a downside if I have to grind a long time to get to the new stuff. Especially bad if I have to do it 6 times.

Anything else interesting coming out this patch? Subclasses finally coming out? I wanna equip my high level armor already!

gigawuts
Oct 1, 2012, 05:19 PM
Oh right, and I forgot to mention - this may be them putting in a way to combat the changing classes to gain experience with CO's. Up the experience required by a whole ton, then up the experience gained from killing mobs by a whole ton. Needing a million experience won't be a big deal if each enemy gives you 700+ experience, for instance. It'd probably go even faster.

DoubleCannon
Oct 1, 2012, 09:52 PM
I am hoping that the level req would be like, 41 forest, 42 caves, 42 desert, 43 tundra, mines, 44 floating continents , ruins. But honestly I think the level cap is redonk, for very hard just make it a plain level 41 requirement to play any very hard area. But then again SoJ probably wants you to play threw all the areas since there is new stuff to be found and do etc. Regardless I will be stuck doing whatever they throw at me

raiden55
Oct 2, 2012, 04:20 PM
Seeing how Sega do thing, they may ask to be lv45+ to do any VH mode...
hey after all you must be lv30 only to have a look at the new classes after all.

IzzyData
Oct 2, 2012, 04:36 PM
The highest hard mode zone is only a level 35 requirement. I think very hard mode will start at 40.

I also don't believe very hard mode will end at 50.

DoubleCannon
Oct 2, 2012, 07:42 PM
Seeing how Sega do thing, they may ask to be lv45+ to do any VH mode...
hey after all you must be lv30 only to have a look at the new classes after all.

that video shows level 42 req for very hard caves...

Regardless I just want this update!! Or atleast give me more new information on it. I am maxed with best gear I can probably get for now without spending 30mil. I could really use a refresh for new better rares to hunt with more to progress on and fight tougher encounters like gettings codes that make me go OH SNAP!! lol.

I take it at this point no new information has been released yet?