PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Team orders.

Sanada Yukimura
Sep 30, 2012, 02:34 AM
So just started up a team with my friend. We attempted the client order(s) and while doing about... 10 runs on the first order we didnt get a single drop. so since I'm a higher level i went on by myself and did the level 21+ order, Yet again i ran the mission about i say roughly 10 times again. So im just wondering.... Am I that unluckly on is this shit busted...?

The Flame in my heart is not burning at all right now :/

Misaki Ki
Sep 30, 2012, 02:46 AM
What's the order?

Some of them are locked to certain areas. (E.g., Dagans in Desert, Level 21+)

Sanada Yukimura
Sep 30, 2012, 02:51 AM
Acquire 30 ガルフの棘 in the Forest area from Galf enemies. - Lv. 1 forest quests
Acquire 35 ダガンの薄翅 from Lv. 21+ Dagans in Forest. - Lv. 21+ forest quests

Either one of those.

Sirius-91
Sep 30, 2012, 08:27 AM
Lucky you, our Team had this:

Acquire 30 黒い小片 from Darker enemies in forest - Lv 1+
Acquire 20 ソル・ディーニアンの肩甲 from Sol Dinians in Caves - Lv 21+

Sol Dinians man...
They hardly appear and the rarely drop anything to any of us.

Temprus
Sep 30, 2012, 09:02 AM
Yeah, some of us gave up on the Sol Dinian order. Our first one for Altair 4-10 is Dagans, so that's no big deal. But I did like 3-4 of the Dragonkin quests the other day and not a single Sol dropped a Team Order item. But when I activated the matter board 2 matter for Sol, the second one dropped it.

Yeah, Sol's aren't worth the hunt. At least not until my force class can do hard mode.

Kinujou
Sep 30, 2012, 10:21 AM
Signo Gun, 25 parts, Desert. Try finding them.

While you at it, attempt to find me some Ga Wonda in floating continent that are level 21+

Vashyron
Sep 30, 2012, 10:28 AM
Signo Gun, 25 parts, Desert. Try finding them.

While you at it, attempt to find me some Ga Wonda in floating continent that are level 21+

For both of those, the TA Missions.

BIG OLAF
Sep 30, 2012, 10:30 AM
For both of those, the TA Missions.

For pretty much any "hard-to-find" enemy, the TA missions. My team and I do the first block of the Naberius TA mission for the Gorongo order we have this week. Got 80+ drops in maybe an hour or less.

Vashyron
Sep 30, 2012, 10:34 AM
For pretty much any "hard-to-find" enemy, the TA missions. My team and I do the first block of the Naberius TA mission for the Gorongo order we have this week. Got 80+ drops in maybe an hour or less.

My Team got Floating Continent Darkers to hunt, which I got annoyed at first but then someone reminded me about the TA Mission.

Interestingly the 2nd block at the caves the Darkers still dropped the items as well. (Plus a Gwanahda there that you could farm the items off the Tentacles, heheh.)

Fox2Tails
Sep 30, 2012, 11:06 AM
Seems Celestial got it easy, 3 Drops from Forest lv1+ and 20 Fangulfur drops lv21+

Temprus
Sep 30, 2012, 11:18 AM
Figures. Well, hopefully they all get swapped around come Wednesday. ^.^