PDA

View Full Version : Some options you would like to see

EvilMag
Oct 1, 2012, 01:35 AM
After watching TGS and seeing the Vita version, I'm really digging the HUD/Interface of the Vita version of PSO2. It resembles PSU/PSP2 a lot so I would like to see an option for PC players to change the HUD to the Vita version's one.

What other options would you like to see? o:

Mike
Oct 1, 2012, 01:41 AM
If only the Vita version was more like the Portables and less like the F2P PC version.

Anyways, FOV settings.

FlameOfYagami
Oct 1, 2012, 01:44 AM
A booty slider ^^; That way I can give my character the nice round bubble butt she deserves ^-^

Also a button that resets the camara psu style (yes i'm aware that the "lock on button does this, but I dont want it to lock on aswell".

EvilMag
Oct 1, 2012, 01:45 AM
If only the Vita version was more like the Portables and less like the F2P PC version.

Anyways, FOV settings.

I'm wondering if you can purchase AC through PSN (Or whatever its called now) on the Vita version.

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 1, 2012, 01:48 AM
More camera control
Like, view your other party member's view

EvilMag
Oct 1, 2012, 01:49 AM
More camera control
Like, view your other party member's view

I remember PSOGC had something like that.

Takatsuki
Oct 1, 2012, 01:49 AM
Able to see the location of all players on the map no matter how far away they are. It would be MUCH easier to get together with MPs that way.

HIT0SHI
Oct 1, 2012, 01:51 AM
Able to see the location of all players on the map no matter how far away they are. It would be MUCH easier to get together with MPs that way.

^This

Mike
Oct 1, 2012, 01:52 AM
I'm wondering if you can purchase AC through PSN (Or whatever its called now) on the Vita version.
I don't think it'll use the PSN for transactions. I don't believe Sega's other F2P on the vita does. It could be possible that it will not be possible to buy on the Vita at all.

In addition to FOV settings, I'd like options to turn various popups off. You can change what the log displays but sometimes I don't think there's one to just turn the other things off.

Rien
Oct 1, 2012, 02:09 AM
A booty slider ^^; That way I can give my character the nice round bubble butt she deserves ^-^

Also a button that resets the camara psu style (yes i'm aware that the "lock on button does this, but I dont want it to lock on aswell".

You can press tab then q to remove the lock.

FlameOfYagami
Oct 1, 2012, 02:36 AM
You can press tab then q to remove the lock.

I tried that and it still "locks on" to the enemies. I don't think you understand what i'm trying to ask for. Basically just a stand alone button that resets that camaraview back to normal. Like if you are facing to the right press the button and it makes you face straight foward. Just like psu. Thanks for the tip though.

Squire Grooktook
Oct 1, 2012, 02:53 AM
I'd like a single player mode. You know, for posterity.

IzzyData
Oct 1, 2012, 03:01 AM
I'd like an option to disable autowords and symbol art from appearing on my screen.

Crenel
Oct 1, 2012, 03:04 AM
I'm liking that booty slider idea.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 1, 2012, 03:43 AM
the option to turn off matter board prompts every time i switch blks+^_^+

IzzyData
Oct 1, 2012, 03:46 AM
the option to turn off matter board prompts every time i switch blks+^_^+

I'm pretty sure it goes away if you just choose one and never do it.

valmont
Oct 1, 2012, 04:27 AM
a command to make your character to look at the camera!!(just like in character creator) XD

Macman
Oct 1, 2012, 04:30 AM
I'd like an option to disable autowords and symbol art from appearing on my screen.
I think there already is something like this.

gigawuts
Oct 1, 2012, 04:34 AM
Cosmetic profiles that you can easily swap between, and palettes being saved per class if you want. If when you change classes the items on that class's palettes are in your inventory they get auto-equipped, if they're not they stay greyed out until they are in your inventory. Also, an option for item sorting by stars, and sorting by class - to reduce scrolling to find items.

Some days I feel like wearing blue on my cast, but not paying for it, and not losing the exact hues I have now when I want to wear red again. And some days I don't feel like scrolling through 200 items to find my equipment for another class, then equipping it, then remembering what my PA layout was, etc.

The whole process can be completely simplified, and is already like this in many many games.

Saffran
Oct 1, 2012, 05:41 AM
Gigawuts > there's a thing for that during character creation, but I have no idea if it's available at the esthe salon.

jooozek
Oct 1, 2012, 07:14 AM
Here we go:

- option to disable all the sounds coming from other players (everyone knows how bad it gets when a cluster of players gets together, it's no more sounds, it just chaotic noise)
- option to not render players around you (partisan reach length would be good I guess)
- a separate sound slider for events/rares (the roars, rare drop sound, red chest sound, stuff like that)
- ability to make to chatbox wider, not just taller
- ability to rearrange the hud
- option to disable chat balloons
- option for higher view distance (well, it's not 2000 anymore to not be able to see boxes from a distance, right, same goes to seeing other players)
- ability to make the mini map larger
- option for disabling rendering of your character in TPS mode (playing talls chars in TPS = slice me some wrist)
- refresh button on party list (seriously, why isn't this there yet?)

Slidikins
Oct 1, 2012, 08:42 AM
Regarding autowords/chat options:
- Add an Autoword option for initializing a mag burst. Seriously, there's 3 autowords for PSE events but not one for mag bursts?
- Make one keyword for both <tc> and <pa>. Autowords will break otherwise when subclasses come out.
- Allow disabling NPC autowords from appearing in the chatbox. We can disable it for players, but NPCs will flood it to hell and back.

Griffin
Oct 1, 2012, 09:04 AM
I want the lighting of my character in the creator to look the exact same as in-game, or at least give an option to change lighting settings in it. I hate how the changes I make to my character looks boring and brown-grey when I re-enter the game. I can't stand games that do that. Settings should look the same everywhere.

Mike
Oct 1, 2012, 09:38 AM
I want the lighting of my character in the creator to look the exact same as in-game, or at least give an option to change lighting settings in it. I hate how the changes I make to my character looks boring and brown-grey when I re-enter the game. I can't stand games that do that. Settings should look the same everywhere.
This is a good one, especially since Sega makes you pay to fix anything major.

Angelo
Oct 1, 2012, 10:20 AM
Weapon and Unit reskinning.

Even if I have to go through Doo Doo to do it... I want my Zanba forever.

Griffin
Oct 1, 2012, 10:29 AM
Even if I have to go through Doo Doo to do it...

I couldnt help but laugh at this.

Reskinning would sell. I have played games that had it and vulgarities were never out of hand contrary to the typical arguments people have against the idea. Not sure if it is Sega's cup of tea, though.

ScottyMango
Oct 1, 2012, 11:51 AM

Anyways, FOV settings.

I know this isn't exactly a FOV change, but if you go into a My Room and zoom the camera in all the way, then out once and leave the room, it will stay in a position that is muuch better than the 'super zoomed in' and the 'super zoomed out' defaults.