PDA

View Full Version : Matter Board 7: C-3 ....4 hours later, no go.

dablacksephiroth
Oct 1, 2012, 09:18 PM
I've been pursuing Matter Board 7's C-3 matter since 4:50pm my time.. it is now 9pm and still to no avail. I am to eliminate Lv21+ Sil Dinians (F.Cont Dinians with Shields) to obtain the Matter Board item. I started out in Hard mode only... then later decided to try Normal mode, still nothing. Sil Dinians have a pretty terrible spawn rate and I'm constantly circling in the F. Cont. Mineral collection Arks quest. (The 2nd one) And I don't often find them in Free F. Cont. Exploration.

Pretty demoralizing just to see the story unfold, but I won't rant. I only come for some superstitious advice, if you will.

When these silly ass Matter Boards refuse to cooperate and hand over your item, what sort of things have you done to try and fix this annoyance? I'm thinking of choosing a different Matter then rechoosing C-3 before I restart next mission.

P.S. MB7: C-3 is not skippable when pursuing the story.

Rika-chan
Oct 1, 2012, 09:20 PM
You sure they are Sil Sadinians rather than Sil dinian? DX. Sil Dinians are found in the caves x.X

dablacksephiroth
Oct 1, 2012, 09:22 PM
You sure they are Sil Sadinians rather than Sil dinian? DX. Sil Dinians are found in the caves x.X

/FACEPALM

AARRRRRGH!!! .... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH!! All these HOURS!!!! AAAGH!! T..... Thank you... I....

....lmao!!!! CAVES it is!

Slidikins
Oct 1, 2012, 09:23 PM
You sure they are Sil Sadinians rather than Sil dinian? DX. Sil Dinians are found in the caves x.XThey're Sil Dinians.

dablacksephiroth
Oct 1, 2012, 09:23 PM
Original Poster requesting Thread Lock.