PDA

View Full Version : Friend Invitation system. What I know and what you know!

dablacksephiroth
Oct 3, 2012, 07:32 PM
Hi, guys! I'm the cheapest PSO2 player in-game. And when I see My Shop items skyrocketing just because they know they can chance it, I like to be the bum that tells all the secrets and helps deflate popular methods of income so cheapies like me can continue to play in their playstyle and keep sane.

Onto the subject at hand, here's what I know about Friend Invitation system:

I have assigned 4 total ...scratch that, 3 total accounts a Friend Invite to help my account benefit for the gifts. At first, I thought it had to be done on different IP's, so I would have a friend I trust a lot help me assign the given serials and give him my characters from benchmark I saved to put onto the accounts. (DO NOT DO THIS! SHARING ACCOUNT INFO R BAD! T.O.S. SEZ SO!) This turned out to be false. I was just inputting the wrong information in the ID box. So you can infact make new accounts and assign them your friend invite codes on your own IP and PC.

Next, when you successfully assign a friended account to your main account, both your account and the friended account receive an in-game mail for confirmation. This is important. Very important. As I found out the hard way. Some days later, When I opt'd to make a 2nd account to friend to my main account, I noticed... I got no e-mail in-game. But I was sure I was sure I used the same serials as I was given. I thought to test to make sure.. so I leveled the 2nd account to Lv10. And... FAIL! My main account received no badges, BUT that friended account did.

I started to think only one account, and first account to the 10,20,30,40 increments would help you. Then I had a thought to check my serials one more time... and to my surprise, there were NEW serials. I made some more dummy accounts, and finally gave one my new serials. I got the success in-game mail, and I just finished it to Lv10 and I got the Lv10 E-mail + the badge.

I just checked my main account's serials again to see if they changed again. They're still the same. My question now is, what do any of you know about this? Do I have to wait another day for the serials to change? Does it only change when player reaches Lv10? Do I have to wait more than 1 day? Should I bother to make another dummy account and use the same serials AGAIN...? How long does one have to wait before issuing friend code again? Just need one more!

Tell us what you know!! This will go greatly appreciated! TRULY! I mean, I shared my part, right? :)

TenebriS
Oct 3, 2012, 07:42 PM
I dont really know waht serials you talk about, but eacha ccount has a ID number, which is static and doesnt change, you can even see it if you tell the game to show you above your head.

If you type in this ID after creating a new account you get badges for lvl 10, 20, 30, and 40. Means you can get a total of 4 badges each account. It doesnt work if you change class.

Also as far as I know there is no limit of accounts tied to yours, and I dont think there are any limitations for that.
I made today 3 accounts and made all 3 accounts level to 10, since this is the easiest way to get badges (i find 10 to 20 much harder, but thats me)

dablacksephiroth
Oct 3, 2012, 09:07 PM
And here's the difficult part, now after reading what you've said and experienced. I realize this part is going to be difficult to prove. Ultra difficult.

This was Code 1 for me on September 13, 2012:
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img217/8761/psocode1.png[/spoiler-box]

This was Code 2 for me on October 2, 2012:
[spoiler-box]http://imageshack.us/a/img560/3701/psocode2.png[/spoiler-box]

I realize this is difficult because it isn't showing Piranha in the background.

Damn, I just tried to look in my e-mail too to get a copy of the sent e-mail info to friend where I gave him Code 1, and it worked for my account.. but it wasn't saved.

So this is looking bad on my part... I'm going to have to do some more investigating. Perhaps you know an answer to this question popping in my head. CAN you use the player's PLAYER ID instead of the serials too?

dablacksephiroth
Oct 3, 2012, 09:22 PM
Alright! THANKS for your response, pal! It seems I have found the error in my ways. Codes do not change. It seems I took a picture of the wrong account's code, all this time.

Ahhh, see? This is why forums exist!

Original Poster requesting thread lock! Stick a fork in it! This is done!