PDA

View Full Version : my attention span cant be this short

jooozek
Oct 5, 2012, 05:56 PM
well generally my attention span is so short that im unable to write longwinged post and have them formatted properly and shiz, its just impossible
oh yeah what was i
oh right
for most time i end up rewriting the same sentence like 10 times because i keep overthinking stuff and losing focus
im really easily distracted and seems that im viewed as being defensive
no im not defensive
its just a freaking pain in the ass for me to concentrate on something i dont want to do
my motivation for anything died 15 years ago so excuse me shiz happens
when i try to tell you something i try to wrap it up as easily consumable as i can
but then shiz turns out totally readable by i dunno
people with a short attention span like me maybe
another problem is that i can only answer questions if they are asked
if you want an answer
ask the question that will net you a direct answer
no wishwashing
you are just making it a pain in the ass for me
im really not a bad guy
im as honest as i can get but as you see ive got issues which i try hard to sort out but here you are being a dick
sure, think that this is a troll post, whatevs
just remember when you met someone like me you made him feel like shit without knowing it
i dont know if i said it yet or not but i dont really hold grudges
it might seem to you like that but thats not true
oh
and ive got the memory of a goldfish
its an insane combo when you think of my short attention span
so please
be understanding

BIG OLAF
Oct 5, 2012, 06:34 PM
^Is it weird that I think s/he is drunk whenever s/he posts these threads?

Polly
Oct 5, 2012, 06:36 PM
Looks like a poem or song lyrics.
Lemme get my guitar out and see what I can do with this.

jooozek
Oct 5, 2012, 07:00 PM
^Is it weird that I think s/he is drunk whenever s/he posts these threads?

im drunk with night
last time i drank was fall last year

DayDreamer
Oct 5, 2012, 07:11 PM
well generally my attention span is so short that im unable to write longwinged post and have them formatted properly and shiz, its just impossible
oh yeah what was i
oh right
for most time i end up rewriting the same sentence like 10 times because i keep overthinking stuff and losing focus
im really easily distracted and seems that im viewed as being defensive
no im not defensive
its just a freaking pain in the ass for me to concentrate on something i dont want to do
my motivation for anything died 15 years ago so excuse me shiz happens
when i try to tell you something i try to wrap it up as easily consumable as i can
but then shiz turns out totally readable by i dunno
people with a short attention span like me maybe
another problem is that i can only answer questions if they are asked
if you want an answer
ask the question that will net you a direct answer
no wishwashing
you are just making it a pain in the ass for me
im really not a bad guy
im as honest as i can get but as you see ive got issues which i try hard to sort out but here you are being a dick
sure, think that this is a troll post, whatevs
just remember when you met someone like me you made him feel like shit without knowing it
i dont know if i said it yet or not but i dont really hold grudges
it might seem to you like that but thats not true
oh
and ive got the memory of a goldfish
its an insane combo when you think of my short attention span
so please
be understanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuvF113uty4

All jokes aside, everyone's different.

CelestialBlade
Oct 6, 2012, 04:34 AM
How much sleep are you getting?

Retehi
Oct 6, 2012, 04:46 AM
I dunno why, but picturing the OP's post in B-Real's voice form Cypress Hill made it more entertaining for me.

jooozek
Oct 7, 2012, 02:31 PM
I dunno why, but picturing the OP's post in B-Real's voice form Cypress Hill made it more entertaining for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

gigawuts
Oct 7, 2012, 05:23 PM
Hey, I forgot to reply to this the other day, an emission came up. Sorry.

If this was initially directed at me, hey man, don't sweat it. Everybody's got their quirks. me for instance, give me the option of hanging out with friends and doing calculus homework, and honestly nine times out of ten I go with the calculus homework (a tested and proven theory, actually).

So I won't hold it against you, I just figured you were a bit pushy sometimes. I did notice you occasionally were short on words to the point of seeming sarcastic, but other times you were amicable as can be. Now I know why, no worries!

And, really, I can be the same way. If I'm not injecting profanity into a sentence between every third and fourth word I probably don't actually mean to be insulting, even if I come off that way. If it's pointed out I'll usually up and apologize for making it look like I was.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2012, 12:51 AM
What? oh+^_^+ i'm ADHD too+^_^+ know exactly how you feel, do you have like a weird eidetic long term memory for things that happened months ago but can't remember what you ate for lunch?+^_^+ i think i ate either a power bar or one of them Sasquatch sticks *has sudden craving for Smirnoff*+^_^+

Mystil
Oct 9, 2012, 04:42 PM
Trust me jooozek, short term memory loss is a blessing. It could be worse. You could be cursed with a long term memory so pronounced and vivid that you involuntary remember painful shit out of the blue. Doesn't let you fully get over a damn thing. I'd love to have a short term memory. Just enough where shit I don't wont to be recalled, doesn't get recalled, but good enough to remember useful stuff. And add me to the ADHD club. And it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Sienna
Oct 11, 2012, 09:56 PM
That's normal