PDA

View Full Version : epic drops and dungeons?

venym
Oct 6, 2012, 02:36 PM
hi everyone, the last time i played this game was on the dreamcast, it was great and filled with many things but cant recall much. Im wondering if this game can be compared to wow in any way? are there epic drops from monsters that are unique and have a low drop %? are there paid for/bought items available through the markets? are there dungeon systems or something similar?

thanks!

Spellbinder
Oct 6, 2012, 11:04 PM
are there epic drops from monsters that are unique and have a low drop %?

Like PSO1 there are drops with low chances of being found, but it depends on what you define as "epic."

are there paid for/bought items available through the markets?

Players can use real money to buy "AC Scratch," which are pretty much what they sound like, scratch tickets. Using one you have a random chance of getting certain items which can be sold on the market. However, you won't find anything that can directly influence making your character absurdly powerful (ie. no weapons, units, etc. can be found in scratch)

are there dungeon systems or something similar?

I'm going to take a guess and just say no. (never played World of Warcraft)

Im wondering if this game can be compared to wow in any way?

Again I've never played World of Warcraft, but one of my friends has. If you're hoping for something that resembles that game, you may be disappointed.

venym
Oct 7, 2012, 12:42 AM
hi Spellbinder, thank you for the reply. that is exactly what I was looking for and now i'm excited and cannot wait to play!

:-) ty

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 7, 2012, 03:47 AM
this game is way more like PSO and nothing like wow so you may like it if you loved the hell out of any PS mutiplayer game