PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet rifle (ブーケライフル) Price

EXPFULL
Oct 7, 2012, 08:02 AM
Hey all,

I was just pulling together some notes for our next podcast and thought I'd do a quick player shop search for the Bouquet rifle - Thinking they might be a little more in demand with the sub-class update...

On Ship 2, the current price is 1.8mil (!) This is surely expected to rise when people return to the game and choose Ranger as a subclass for it's Weak Bullet awesomeness.

Is anyone here still planning to pick up one of these, even at this crazy price?

jooozek
Oct 7, 2012, 08:12 AM
Overpriced garbage that will most likely be rendered obsolete by the new all-class weapons.

Sephirah
Oct 7, 2012, 08:19 AM
This is surely expected to rise when people return to the game and choose Ranger as a subclass for it's Weak Bullet awesomeness.

Honestly, since I found out subbing gunner will allow you to chain nomatter what weapon you're using; weakbullet seems less appealing to me, especially if I have to switch weapons to use it.

Overpriced garbage that will most likely be rendered obsolete by the new all-class weapons.
Although, I don't see the price dropping. It's still a weapon that looks like flowers, and people love their cosmetic items.

FallingGuy
Oct 7, 2012, 01:18 PM
It's still a weapon that looks like flowers, and people love their cosmetic items.
*Coughes* Mostly american players, from what I've seen. *Coughes*

Jakosifer
Oct 7, 2012, 01:23 PM
Waste of meseta.

Though I might grind mine to 10, Shoot Tres and Mizer it to make some easy money.

BIG OLAF
Oct 7, 2012, 01:25 PM
Makes me mad that I sold mine months ago for like 200k.

Oh well! If people are really gonna spend upwards of 2mil for, essentially, Weak Bullet, then that's on them. I think the Bouquet Rifle looks stupid, anyway.

DS23
Oct 7, 2012, 01:26 PM
There'll be other weapons that can be used by all classes as noted already. Player shop prices for anything cosmetic are ridiculous in this game.

Inazuma
Oct 7, 2012, 01:48 PM
Sega said they would be releasing new all-class weapons at the same time subclasses come out. Data miners have discovered a pallet swapped version of the bouquet rifle, so maybe that will be it.

Because of this, the price of the current Bouquet Rifle will likely go down when the update hits.

blace
Oct 7, 2012, 02:05 PM
Because of this, the price of the current Bouquet Rifle will likely go down when the update hits.
Or up seeing as it was a pre open beta prize and unobtainable unless they release it again.

XbikXBd
Oct 7, 2012, 02:37 PM
if you data mine you see that the pink rappy and al rappy will drop pink and blue versions.

Arika
Oct 7, 2012, 10:31 PM
1.8 mil = price you got from NPC by 8 hours roaming.

BIG OLAF
Oct 7, 2012, 10:40 PM

I disagree. Based on how much I usually rake in after a few hours, I'd say it's closer to about 900k to maybe 1mil in eight hours.

Arika
Oct 7, 2012, 10:45 PM
^
That show the different number of gain when the MPA room is bad.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2862924&postcount=47

1 mil/4 hours is already consider average room, a really good room that is harder to find usually are 1.5 mil/4 hours.

BIG OLAF
Oct 7, 2012, 11:00 PM
^

Well, sorry I'm just not as "good" as some people at running in circles then.

Rien
Oct 8, 2012, 12:34 AM
^

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2862924&postcount=47

1 mil/4 hours is already consider average room, a really good room that is harder to find usually are 1.5 mil/4 hours.

Don't forget when the update hits this number will go down.

Ryo
Oct 8, 2012, 10:07 AM
Well, sorry I'm just not as "good" as some people at running in circles then.

I think Arika-chan is referring to the map. In my experience the biggest factor seems to be finding the right map, certain maps just seem to spawn more/better monsters than others, couple that with the right MPA group (all humans, no bots) and you can really end up with a great money making opportunity.

Dammy
Oct 8, 2012, 10:46 AM
also, increased inventory helps too
i guess you can make more money per hour while having 100 limit

Ryo
Oct 8, 2012, 11:55 AM
True, even on a bad mission I pull in around 20K thanks to my extra 50 slots.

CJ Johnny
Oct 8, 2012, 02:53 PM
Weak-up!

Still play Monopoly.....

The follwoing and up-coming updates are to stop peoples playing monopoly.

Inazuma
Oct 8, 2012, 03:15 PM

Sounds about right. If you factor in selling items with your my shop, 1.8m is doable for 8 hours of proper MPA. I've found three twin machine guns from Kyatadoransa over the past few weeks. That item sells for 1m+.

I will be a bit sad to see the passworded MPAs get nerfed in the update, but there will always be a "best way to get meseta" no matter what. Hopefully the new best method involves some kind of challenge.

Considering how much stronger we will be after the update, very hard mode better be a lot more difficult than hard mode was.

BIG OLAF
Oct 8, 2012, 04:36 PM
So, what is this fabled "Proper MPA" people in here seem to be going on about? Does it involved a group of 12 people that all know each other and play together often? If so, I don't think I can ever be a part of one of those. I recently cleaned my friend list out of people that never talked to me (i.e, not really "friends", and more like "people I talk to once in a great while"), and the friends and teammates I still do have aren't always down for that kind of thing. In fact, I don't think they really ever are, or just have other obligations and responsibilities and can't afford to run in an MPA for 8 hours or whatever.

So, how would someone suggest someone like me and other people that are a bit light in the friend-list loafers get in on this "Proper MPAing" thing? Keep in mind that I'm not comfortable playing with JP players when I'm expected to "communicate" with them (since no one really communicates too heavily in "bad" MPA parties), and would like to avoid those situations.

Since, apparently, it's "so easy" to make bucket-loads of money in a "real MPA", I'd like to know the parameters and requirements.

Ryo
Oct 8, 2012, 06:22 PM
Honestly, you just need to research a bit. I look for MPAs that are tied to groups that don't contain Friend Partners, they hinder the rate at which monsters spawn which of course equates to less drops.

EDIT: Now that I'm on a computer instead of an iPad:

To add to my point, while I do sometimes run MPAs with my team (Arkestra) the players on my team are much more hardcore than I am, and as such I'm pretty frequently left behind because they've already been on for a few hours by the time I login; so I rarely, if ever, run a full MPA with my team.

Finding a good group of JP players based on block/area is a great starting point.

Inazuma
Oct 8, 2012, 06:34 PM
So, what is this fabled "Proper MPA" people in here seem to be going on about?

These MPAs may not work anymore after the update but here is what people have been doing:

First step is to create the MPA. This involves finding a good area 2 map. You need to password your party and check the box to not allow random parties to join yours. You restart the quest over and over (sometimes for hours) until you find a map suitable for MPA. The best maps usually have circles you can run in, and they spawn bosses often.

Once you have found a good map, you edit the party name to say something like エリア2ぐるぐる、マルチぐるぐる Or just ぐるぐる. Then you add the password and whatever additional rules you want in the comment box, such as where the telepipe should stay.

When you are looking to join an MPA, you should keep an eye out for passworded parties with titles that include ぐるぐる. Read the comment box, enter the password and join. If you are going to join as another party, it's important that you also set up your party in the same way. That means title, password, checking the box to not allow random parties to join, and listing the password in the comment box. If you don't do this, and the original party disbands, no one will know you are doing MPA. Also, random players and parties might be able to join your party for non-MPA purposes. If done right, the password system will insure that all players are there specifically for MPA.

When you are actually inside the MPA, it's good manners to greet the other players, mention if you are going back to the campship to organize your items, or if you are leaving the MPA. It's a very good idea to designate one player to lead all the others. This player will use a chat shortcut fairly often to let everyone else know his current location. Also, all players should point out important things as they happen, such as bosses appearing.

Z-0
Oct 8, 2012, 06:44 PM
A "proper MPA" is simply an MPA that has 12 players moving tightly together quickly on a map with a good layout (this matters; ones with lots of junctions can cause confusion (thus the party segregating) and others can have bad spawn points). This means you will get a lot of spawns, very quickly and they will all die pretty much instantly if you're playing with a good team, allowing you to move on quickly.

As far as playing goes:

You need to be awake. Proper MPAs will have people moving quickly after each spawn, so you can't really be dawdling. It's also a good idea to not try and pick every single thing up after a spawn either; if you are planning on staying in the MPA for a while, you will pass that location about 50 times (or more), allowing you to pick up missed items. If the party starts moving, you should move too so you don't get left behind. Make sure you also bank in between each spawn too, so you're not wasting time during a spawn which will slow you down.

The best MPAs for making meseta are usually found on B22 (Caves) or B30 (Continent) in passed MPAs. The passwords are usually in Japanese though, so load up a hiragana/katakana keyboard to type the characters. I usually don't bother if the password is in Kanji (I actually have no idea where to look, since there's A LOT of Kanji), but it's most likely worth it if you can get in. These MPAs will mostly be up during primetime, of course.

I usually don't get many great MPAs since I live in the UK, and primetime is when I'm sleeping and/or when I'm at college, but when I am up late on the weekend and I join one of these MPAs, I can see the difference between these and a B20 MPA pretty easily.

EDIT: Yeah... farming these MPAs isn't going to be easy once the update occurs, since maps only last for 4 hours. :/

BIG OLAF
Oct 8, 2012, 07:06 PM
while I do sometimes run MPAs with my team (Arkestra)

Oh, you too, huh? They and Night Arks seem to be nabbing everyone up nowadays.

Once you have found a good map, you edit the party name to say something like エリア2ぐるぐる、マルチぐるぐる Or just ぐるぐる. Then you add the password and whatever additional rules you want in the comment box, such as where the telepipe should stay.

When you are looking to join an MPA, you should keep an eye out for passworded parties with titles that include ぐるぐる. Read the comment box, enter the password and join. If you are going to join as another party, it's important that you also set up your party in the same way. That means title, password, checking the box to not allow random parties to join, and listing the password in the comment box. If you don't do this, and the original party disbands, no one will know you are doing MPA. Also, random players and parties might be able to join your party for non-MPA purposes. If done right, the password system will insure that all players are there specifically for MPA.

When you are actually inside the MPA, it's good manners to greet the other players, mention if you are going back to the campship to organize your items, or if you are leaving the MPA. It's a very good idea to designate one player to lead all the others. This player will use a chat shortcut fairly often to let everyone else know his current location. Also, all players should point out important things as they happen, such as bosses appearing.

Please remember that I said I wasn't too keen on interacting with JP players. "Reading the party comment", and "mentioning when I'm going back to the campship, etc." all requires an understanding of Japanese much more often than not, which I do not have. That, and I would just feel awkward saying copy/pasted phrases in Japanese. I don't want to have my shortcuts cluttered with those types of things.

Also, I don't know how to "load up" a JP keyboard program and get it to work. But that's a side-point.

Locking parties and setting up comments and 'ground rules' sounds like too much damn work, unfortunately (yes, I'm too lazy for that). So, thank you for the explanations and all, but I think I'll stick to just random 'pick-up' runs I come across in corresponding blocks.

Inazuma
Oct 8, 2012, 07:47 PM
@Big Olaf

If you don't know any Japanese, find a friend who does and do the MPA with him. Also, If you are serious about playing PSO2, you should probably learn a little Japanese. It will make the game a lot more enjoyable for you.

BIG OLAF
Oct 8, 2012, 07:54 PM
I already have all the important menus and processes memorized. Non-important ones that I don't use, like the 'Player Search' on the Visiphone I won't take the time to figure out. So, I don't see a point to learning any Japanese (like I could anyway, haw haw). The thing with that is, even so, I still already find the game immensely enjoyable.

Inazuma
Oct 8, 2012, 08:12 PM
I already have all the important menus and processes memorized. Non-important ones that I don't use, like the 'Player Search' on the Visiphone I won't take the time to figure out. So, I don't see a point to learning any Japanese (like I could anyway). The thing with that is, even so, I still already find the game immensely enjoyable.

Really? It's a shame you have such a poor attitude about Japanese, despite spending most of your time playing a Japanese game. You have given up on learning Japanese without even trying. You are blocking yourself from learning naturally. You know damn well that you want to learn Japanese and it would benefit you greatly.

I'm not saying you have to go study with textbooks and stuff. You can learn Japanese while playing the game. Learn how to read the characters and you will quickly become very good and fast at it since you are doing it constantly. Try to learn one new word a day and increase your vocabulary. Learn from context, like how babies learn their first language.

Japanese is all around you. Don't reject it; welcome it.

If you don't have many bilingual friends, send me a friend request (info in sig) and I can help you out. The most important thing is having the motivation and desire to do it. Just think about how much you learned about PSO2 over the past few months. You have an amazing capacity for learning if you set your mind to it.

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 8, 2012, 09:19 PM
Japanese is all around you. Don't reject it; welcome it.

There is no spoon.

Also, the same argument could be said about China and Chinese...

Ryo
Oct 8, 2012, 11:10 PM
Oh, you too, huh? They and Night Arks seem to be nabbing everyone up nowadays.

Yeah, roughly 80% of my active friend list was already on the team, including a few folks I've played with since the Dreamcast days, so I'm really enjoying myself there. I actually sought them out when I started figuring out how many people I already knew were there.

Arika
Oct 8, 2012, 11:33 PM
First,. As some people says, the up coming patch gonna nerf the meseta you gain no matter what method.

Second, It is not really about just map that people point out. it is by players too.

-Your question about "you aren't as good as them when running?"
Answer is "No" This is not just about you or Me. Or any individual, it is about group.
-"then what make thing go wrong?"
Answer is "there could be so many reasons"

Here are the usual problem from normal MPA
[spoiler-box]In normal MPA where they open for no condition to join, this kind of problem usually happen.
1. Someone afk in the ship.
2. Someone being sneaky auto following.
3. Someone just keep chatting and not fighting. (of course you can check if you are dealing with team problem, but if you keep chatting for random talk all the time.. it make thing slow)
4. Someone only care to kill certain monsters and like to walk ahead, skip some.
5. Someone just like to split around, there is no leader of the MPA to lead the path. Or it couldn't be help that someone he lose track of other people who walk in distant and faster.
6. The map is random made, without checking first whether it is a good one or not.
7. People pipe anytime they want and sometime they not realized that is stray from walking route and would cause mob to spawn in the wrong place before the group come.
8. Some silly wanna have NPC to roam with. (this is the worst)

Usually not many people realized how much of those little problem could ruin the benefit of MPA when many are doing stuff like that. Only people who join an organized MPA before would understand the big different to them. Every little detail from 1.-8. may not have big effect if only 1 person doing it once. However, usually after the first person did it, second person will did it soon, then third person... loop between 12 person keep doing something wrong from 1.-8. all the time. So it never go anywhere good.[/spoiler-box]

Here to say how does organized MPA fix those problem:

[spoiler-box]An Organized MPA with locked password is not friends MPA.
They are in fact allow anybody who could read the condition to join in. Usually they write something like : NPC : X, 3 party of 4 players, Pipe at C-4 only, multiple group walk together password : Kanji

Basically, for people who read the condition will also find the password inside. It feel annoying that they make a lot of rule at first, but you will realize it when you join that those party are good.

1. By control every party to consist of 4, make everyone to ordinate easier and not stray away from the correct walking path. Each party also detect if anybody is afk inside ship or afk following. (no worry if you joined in as single person, they will invite you to their party from inside)

2. The starter of the MPA usually already found good map and best walking route for all.

3. No NPC rule, so it is ensure that there won't be NPC to ruin this MPA.

4. Fixed place for pipe, because when you pipe in this game, it usually jump ahead or jump backward. When you trying to go to pipe alone then it could force some monsters to pop ahead before the main group could reach that place. This cause fewer monsters to spawn. and it is bad if you hit the boss spawn.. because it mean you spawn just 1 boss instead of 3 boss if you wait group arrive. Also, if you think of 12 person need to keep pipe back to ship from time to time on the whole run and ruin the spawn. It will ruin the MPA spawn chance more than what you think. (but this choice is optional, because many JP learn how to walk to pipe without disrupt MPA path, so not many people worry about pipe place anymore)

As you see that the locked party have condition because they are trying to make environment for farming. It may feel annoying to follow the rule at first, but once you join into one, you may found yourself can't play in normal roaming anymore, because the speed of gaining is so much different. This party usually allow you to make meseta at top speed of that MPA map.[/spoiler-box]

Third : We, Arkestra may have some team MPA event from time to time to support members convenient. But for the usual we just do join JP MPA party anyway. There are many people who already capable of reading JP at start, and I usually teach the one who couldn't read JP to know JP general condition MPA rule. and usually tell what kanji to join each party when available.

Note:
Btw Midori. 1.8 mil I said by 8 hours, wasn't include shop btw. I got much more if count by my shop too.

Yunfa
Oct 9, 2012, 09:17 PM
There is no spoon.

Also, the same argument could be said about China and Chinese...

Hoh hoh

Chik'Tikka
Oct 15, 2012, 08:57 PM
Don't know how many of you tried this, but i just tried re-entering the e-mail code for the bouquet rifle and actually got a second!! i also has another 500 FUN and another crappie doll+^_^+ so, now i don't feel so guilty using the 1st one, ima grind the new one out and sell it!!+^_^+

eharima
Oct 16, 2012, 05:52 AM
Don't know how many of you tried this, but i just tried re-entering the e-mail code for the bouquet rifle and actually got a second!! i also has another 500 FUN and another crappie doll+^_^+ so, now i don't feel so guilty using the 1st one, ima grind the new one out and sell it!!+^_^+

naw, mine says code already used ;¬;

whats the technique?? are you using a different character, class or account?

Mike
Oct 16, 2012, 07:15 AM
naw, mine says code already used ;¬;

whats the technique?? are you using a different character, class or account?
Some of the codes that were distributed and usable during the open beta were allowed to be entered a second time once the game launched so people could change servers without having to worry about losing any one-time only items. Of course, if you didn't change servers this allowed you to get a second one.

eharima
Oct 16, 2012, 07:24 AM
hmmm, i havent changed serves, but then i cant remember when i actually used the code,
im sure i used it straight away in the beta, but the server contradicts my thought.

thanks for clearing that up ^^

Chik'Tikka
Oct 17, 2012, 12:27 AM
neveer changed servers+^_^+ thanks for clearing that up mike, the highest ground out one for sale on ship2 was a +5 for 2mill something, so i have no idea the price for a +10 one+^_^+ once i finish grinding it, ima try it at 12 mill and ask for offers on my Advertising+^_^+

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 17, 2012, 12:32 AM
neveer changed servers+^_^+ thanks for clearing that up mike, the highest ground out one for sale on ship2 was a +5 for 2mill something, so i have no idea the price for a +10 one+^_^+ once i finish grinding it, ima try it at 12 mill and ask for offers on my Advertising+^_^+

You better hurry before a better all-class rifle comes out. +^_^+

Chik'Tikka
Oct 17, 2012, 12:38 AM
You better hurry before a better all-class rifle comes out. +^_^+

*remembers 1up cup spread needle* don't think i have an issue with more powerful weps+^_^+ the rarity alone should eventually sell it+^_^+

gravityvx
Oct 17, 2012, 01:36 AM
Some of the codes that were distributed and usable during the open beta were allowed to be entered a second time once the game launched so people could change servers without having to worry about losing any one-time only items. Of course, if you didn't change servers this allowed you to get a second one.

Thank you for this, I got another rifle. :)

raiden55
Oct 17, 2012, 10:16 PM
the price of this rifle seems to raise every day, and from what I saw it doesn't drop, it's only an old gift, while anyone need it to apply weak bullet while on sub class... I hope Sega will add another rifle usable by anyone soon, cause seeing how fast the price rise, I will never add enough money in time...

Macman
Oct 17, 2012, 10:20 PM
I hope Sega will add another rifle usable by anyone soon, cause seeing how fast the price rise, I will never add enough money in time...

ラムダシュヴァーン - Lambda Schvern (8*) (All-Class)
Requirement: 500 R-Atk
R-Atk: 360 | +10 R-Atk: 630
Drop Information: LV41+ Big Vardha (EQ Only)

Get crackin' :-P

Triple_S
Oct 17, 2012, 11:09 PM
ラムダシュヴァーン - Lambda Schvern (8*) (All-Class)
Requirement: 500 R-Atk
R-Atk: 360 | +10 R-Atk: 630
Drop Information: LV41+ Big Vardha (EQ Only)

Get crackin' :-P

... Okay, now why would you have an all-class rifle that requires a shitload of R-ATK? Wouldn't it make more sense to be based on Ability?

Macman
Oct 18, 2012, 12:32 PM
Because Sega.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 18, 2012, 03:17 PM
More like because Gunner

Yden
Oct 18, 2012, 03:33 PM
More like because Gunner

Gunners can naturally equip rifles anyways.

suzaku0zero0
Oct 18, 2012, 09:54 PM
On ship 9, It was 3 million before the sub class patch, now it's 5 million

Chik'Tikka
Oct 18, 2012, 11:13 PM
On ship 9, It was 3 million before the sub class patch, now it's 5 million

*raises price from 8 mill to 15 mill* +^_^+

Keii
Oct 19, 2012, 04:09 AM
*raises price from 8 mill to 15 mill* +^_^+
It was 1.4 on Ship 2 a few days ago, sigh.

NeoRydia
Oct 19, 2012, 04:54 AM
... Okay, now why would you have an all-class rifle that requires a shitload of R-ATK? Wouldn't it make more sense to be based on Ability?

Thats not so bad, atleast the requirement fits the weapon type. The current strongest sword in the game (the umbrella) requires around 540 tatk to equip which is ludicrous. Atleast the forces have an amazing all class sword to use i guess.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 19, 2012, 04:17 PM
It was 1.4 on Ship 2 a few days ago, sigh.

for +10??? +^_^+ i thought i had only one on market!!!

Z-0
Oct 19, 2012, 04:57 PM
Having +10 on a 7 star isn't going to bump its price up much. ._.

Asuni
Oct 19, 2012, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't get it but maybe someone would really want one? One of those crazy women that are obsessed with weddings?

Keii
Oct 20, 2012, 02:08 AM
for +10??? +^_^+ i thought i had only one on market!!!
What? No, I meant the +0 one ;)

gigawuts
Oct 20, 2012, 02:12 AM
Having +10 on a 7 star isn't going to bump its price up much. ._.

You'd think, right? But no, people pay millions extra.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 20, 2012, 05:47 AM
You'd think, right? But no, people pay millions extra.

+^_^+ +5 don't sell, +9 don't sell, +10?? they sell+^_^+ not now, not at 8 mill on ship 2, but it'll be gone within 6 months i imagine *not afraid to have stock for more then an hour*+^_^+