PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Emergency Missions on Ship 2

D-Inferno
Oct 7, 2012, 05:07 PM
For the past few days, Emergency Missions have been REALLY scarce; in fact, if PSO2 EM bot is right, Ship 2 has gotten no EM. Instead, it has gotten like 8 contests in a row.

A bug perhaps?

Mystil
Oct 7, 2012, 05:12 PM
I wouldn't know. I haven't been on much in the past 4 days, but before that we've been getting them frequently. The banther and city EMs seem to pop out at night(est). Probably just a dry spell.

gigawuts
Oct 7, 2012, 05:14 PM
Random is, unfortunately, random. I wish they'd code in a cap to force an emission after a dry spell of, say, 12 hours, but meh. Maybe they have done that and you haven't been on to notice? I haven't actually been paying attention, but I seem to recall doing the banther emission the other day.

AzureBlaze
Oct 8, 2012, 12:45 AM
I seem to notice this too.
It's alawys some interrupt ranking or something instead of a fun emergency mission, a lot of times when I'm on. (nights) Does anyone actually do the interrupt rankings/looks forward to them like the emergency ones?

Why DONT they cap things?
It's been brought up before, that DooDoo should be capped too, it would reduce the frusteration/hate level on him SO much. Plus, if they capped those interrupts, it would create better / actual variety, which is what they're promoting that they want to have happen. It seems like such a simple thing to put caps on stuff like this, not sure how it hasn't got suggested over there yet.

Rien
Oct 8, 2012, 12:50 AM
I see a lot of EMs on Ship 2, what are you talking about?

(...unfortunately most of them are the Vol Dragon ones)

Metaru
Oct 8, 2012, 12:55 AM
Uh-oh here come the "Japan hates America and they know there's alot of english players here! post".

But then again, I have seen a few EMs since the update , and the one I usually see is the city one, and that's like, kind of sort of rare. o.o

gigawuts
Oct 8, 2012, 12:57 AM
The 500 darker points one was up a couple hours ago and vader was up within the hour.

Metaru
Oct 8, 2012, 12:59 AM
Lol, I haven't played today yet. But, I haven't seen the 500 one for at least two days.

Courina
Oct 8, 2012, 01:05 AM
im pretty sure several time ago sega admit about they have no control about EM at all... they just let the machine decide...

but i must admit... yesterday really dull weekend... hahaha... fulls 2 days all interrupt... someone goin farm FUN points here...

yunamon
Oct 8, 2012, 01:08 AM
Actually I've seen many EQs several times everyday. Many times 2 or 3 within an hour apart...

Must be your time zone problem...

Metaru
Oct 8, 2012, 01:12 AM
Also maybe the fact that I don't take the time to log in as much, and i only spend at least an hour on it cause i'm always tired.

Courina
Oct 8, 2012, 01:20 AM
Actually I've seen many EQs several times everyday. Many times 2 or 3 within an hour apart...

Must be your time zone problem...

they complaint about entire weekend yesterday, only 1 Emergency event, which are City, happend in 2x 24 hours... the rest, even till monday Morning in JP, are interrupt event

imo... more chance for me to grind and complete CO and TO

Metaru
Oct 8, 2012, 01:21 AM
Lol. Should i even be sweatin' EMs atm? I'm not even done w/ my important COs.

Courina
Oct 8, 2012, 02:19 AM
pretty much the reason, cause compared doin normal MP in Half Hour, Emergency MIssion give more drops and EXP in same time lenght... (exception Varder EM of course...). not mention for rare Boss you could only meet there for certain (ragne and forest cat, they exist in normal field but random)

NeoRydia
Oct 8, 2012, 02:45 AM
Although I would definitely agree there was an excessive amount of interrupt rankings over the weekend. There was certainly at least 3-4 emergency missions during the time I played. However I was playing roughly 10+ hours each day during the weekend.

Z-0
Oct 8, 2012, 04:33 AM
Yeah... there's definitely no lack of Emergency Missions.

However, there's an excessive number of Enemy Defeat Rankings, which are terribly boring. B> More TA Rankings, which are much more fun than EQs and Enemy Rankings.

NoiseHERO
Oct 8, 2012, 04:42 AM
EM's used to be my main way of leveling other than spamming empty MPAs by myself...

Now that they're only 15-30 minutes long and some COs are nerfed. I have to be a low level for longer than I want to be... D:

= everyone in my team get's bored and logs on less

SEGA keeps doing all these "FOR THE GREATER GOOD" changes. But it's just pissing off half the playerbase, when they could leave things alone and nobody would've complained.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2012, 04:50 AM
I've put in about 15 hours over the weekend not including 9 pm CST and 4 am just today, not one single e-quest I've seen since Friday, i don't know if it's cause i take Gears, CoD, Halo, SCV breaks every couple hours or what+^_^+ on the other hand+^_^+ i finally found some people to do TA with since everyone on my FR always say no and my team does an exodus log off when TA is mentioned in chat+^_^+

Macman
Oct 8, 2012, 07:16 AM
I've seen EQs all damn week in ship 2. You people just show up at all the wrong times, I guess.

darkante
Oct 8, 2012, 07:45 AM
Not much EM when i´m on, but it doesn´t really matter much to me.
Although, i would like a Vader Em atm, to clear a specifik Matterboard quest.

Not to fond of him otherwise.

Alenoir
Oct 8, 2012, 09:24 AM
There was a Vadar about 9 or so hours ago, there was a volcano about 3 hours ago, there was a forest that happened last hour.

Yeah, you guys probably logged during the wrong time.

D-Inferno
Oct 8, 2012, 10:44 AM
There was a notable drought yesterday and the day before, however. Everything is fine now.

MissMalice
Oct 8, 2012, 10:51 AM
There's an E-Mission starting right now on Ship02, if anyone is reading this. c:

Though, I'll go head and point out that yesterday sucked~ It was raining and icy cold all day yesterday, so my husband and I cranked up the fireplace and played all day to level his fighter. We didn't get a single E-Mission all day. D: And we played for like a solid 11 hours with some breaks in between (we always stopped at 15min before the hour to see if a Mission announcement popped up).

yunamon
Oct 8, 2012, 09:27 PM
I had 2 EQs in my 3 hour session last night... An hour apart only too.

Blame the RNG for such randomness...

Drifting Fable
Oct 8, 2012, 09:55 PM
Soo many emergencys today, I've had like 5.

Edit: I've now had 8 E quests today.